November Due Dates (cont)

Just got caught up.

I am NOT happy we got moved :growlmad:
I believe that November due dates has more right to be in third tri threads than pregnancy and vibrators does! Now that discussion should be in discussions.

Whatever I guess!

Just got caught up.

I am NOT happy we got moved :growlmad:
I believe that November due dates has more right to be in third tri threads than pregnancy and vibrators does! Now that discussion should be in discussions.

Whatever I guess!

Agreed! I don't really get why the September thread is still there either. Oh well!

Actually, this move will probably mean I look at 3rd tri less often, as I'll always come to this thread via the User CP instead of via 3rd tri. I might even get more done! Haha

Actually, this move will probably mean I look at 3rd tri less often, as I'll always come to this thread via the User CP instead of via 3rd tri. I might even get more done! Haha

This thread has it's own tab on my laptop, conversation flows so fast!

Loving the names girls, especially Kismet as a middle girl's name - brilliant!

The story of our Troll's name is kinda weird... when we were :yellow: we decided on a few names and then realised they'd have to have more than one middle name to fit all the names we liked. I had most input on the girly names, he had most input on the boy names. I had final say on the order of all the names though :p

For :pink: : Lexandria Coraline Koko Pixie W.
For :blue: : Taylor Kirk Logan W.

The weird part is that he has wanted the names Coraline and Taylor for a child for between 10 and 16 years... we've known each other less than 4 years... my best friend for the past 20 years is one Caroline Taylor :p toooooo similar and very spooky :D

Anyone else giving OH free reign?

Yes, my DH picked Vanessa while I was still pregnant with number one. It did take a little while for it to grow on me, but I really can see it on my daughter now. I think my sister feels like I'm letting DH be controlling, but I don't think so at all. Middle name is up to me on this one. Of course I still don't want to pick something DH DOESN'T like. So I guess he's pretty much naming this one with the MN options I provide.

Anyone else giving OH free reign?

Yes, my DH picked Vanessa while I was still pregnant with number one. It did take a little while for it to grow on me, but I really can see it on my daughter now. I think my sister feels like I'm letting DH be controlling, but I don't think so at all. Middle name is up to me on this one. Of course I still don't want to pick something DH DOESN'T like. So I guess he's pretty much naming this one with the MN options I provide.

I like that name, too.

I don't know, I guess I'm happy he cares so much in a way. I think it's sweet. Plus, I think it'll be nice that I get more influence on the girl's name, if we ever do have one. We had initially agreed that he'd be the one to pick a few boy's names, so I'm not upset about it at all. I think Eamon is starting to grow on me and it's only been a day, so I'm sure I'll come to like it. You should have seen the sparkle in his eye when he told me he picked a name. It was very cute. How could I say no to that? :flower:

Aw love all the name choices! We were going to go with Noah if was a boy! Always liked Finley as well. I found boys names a lot easier to pick than girls names i've got to admit, I like loads of boys names but im really fussy when it comes to girls for some reason!

Bean I feel like that being team yellow too. Bit only cause its been 7 years since we had a baby and I still find it a bit surreal that we're actually gonna have another one! Like some one gonna jump out and go 'gotcha u just got really fat!'

I love the names kayla Faye if it's a girl or jake Edward for a boy.. But oh won't commit until its here :( I can see his point tho spec cause we are team yellow it just feels weird giving bump 2 names!

Also just seen the hippo pic... Lol classic! Bump doesn't get hiccups much tbh, I just get big shudders, like when a dog shakes after a bath! Now they r weird I think lol

Bump doesn't get hiccups much tbh, I just get big shudders, like when a dog shakes after a bath! Now they r weird I think lol

YES! They make my whole body shake if I'm sat/lying there all relaxed!

Troll gets hiccups if I lie on my right side at night, which is a bugger as it's the most comfortable side for me.

I have an anterior placenta so not sure ill get to see body parts. The movements do feel more pronounced when I lie on my side. Haven't felt hiccups yet or just not paid enough attention......
She's been dancing on my bladder recently and I keep thinking I'm going to pee myself!! Feels really weird - and when she kicks facing inwards, that's a strange sensation too

Got my 4d scan at precious previews on Saturday and am soooo exited! Was told to drink 2l of water a day to make sure the images are clear so I'm constantly running to the toilet in work - I counted 11 times yesterday, eek!

Bump is a lefty lol but he let's me lie on my left still, I lie kinda half on my belly, half on my side! He'll kick for few more mins as I lie on him but I think he likes it cause he'll go sleep lol oh rolls me on my right side to wake him up before he leaves to get a few kicks!

The belly shake is crazy! I can't phantom what he must be at!.. Prob getting mad at summat lol

Bump doesn't get hiccups much tbh, I just get big shudders, like when a dog shakes after a bath! Now they r weird I think lol

YES! They make my whole body shake if I'm sat/lying there all relaxed!

Troll gets hiccups if I lie on my right side at night, which is a bugger as it's the most comfortable side for me.

I'm more comfy on my right, too. I'm always worried tho about vena cava:/

i just wanna say.... my baby has officially moved over to the 2nd to last box on my top ticker!!! lol OMG!

Now I'm really confused! I must've accidentally unsubscribed from this thread (somewhat easy to do with my clumsy fingers on my iPhone sometimes), so I had to try & find it again, and couldn't find this discussions category that we're now in on the forum jump. Eventually tracked it down & then discovered that there's another November Due Dates thread. It's like some sort of crazy parallel universe. My mind is now blown for the day & it's only 7:45am!

Good luck with the 4d scan, BUGaBOO!

Eventually tracked it down & then discovered that there's another November Due Dates thread. It's like some sort of crazy parallel universe. My mind is now blown for the day & it's only 7:45am!

It's weird aye! That there is a whole other world out there O_O. I found it the other day, but I like our group better :)

Yeah, to discussions and groups :(. I just use "User CP" anyway, so it didnt really change anything for me :)

Lol bean what an early hour to have ur mind blown lol I like taking a peek in there but it's weird!

I woke up during the night in extremely bad pain... Rolled over and baby must have been really low, cause when I spread my legs to pull my knee up I got a sudden shooting pain in my vjj! Felt like his head was gonna come out! I screamed it was that sore! He musta pushed back up in protest of been disturbed cause now I have heartburn :( yup I'm feeling preg today anyways!

Oh its all change today me no likey?!

Had midwifes appointment and it went really well. Few!

Our little Harriet Jayne (Hatty) is head down, bottom up in the air and legs to the left. She measures 31cm and heartbeat sound gteat.
I have also booked our maternity ward tour and I have been booked in for Physio for my SPD, hurrah!

Weird day our cat hasn't returned home, he never go's far its been 7 hours now. :cry: He isn't that street wise so getting a little worried, pray he is ok.

Then come to go on here and the thread has moved! what's with the world today.:wacko:

:flower:Every one ok?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->