November Due Dates (cont)

MULLED WINE!!!!

I make a cracking mulled wine, I do... fair clears your sinuses ;) Can't go overboard though, did one Xmas eve and both my mum and I spent Xmas day horribly hungover... top tip: use a slow cooker to warm it up :D

Morning chatty ones!!!

Whatwill, hope kitty comes home soon :hugs:

As for christmas, the only thing im looking forward too are giant oversized hoodies to hide my post baby body :haha: Im kidding. It will be nice to have a tiny LO to dress up with a giant bow and get pics taken.

Didnt get much sleep last night. My middle back hurts terribly as well as my ribs. Then was awake at 3am and was worrying about finanical matters. It makes OH upset when I do this. He say it makes him feel like he cant provide. Sigh, just wish he would find another job.

Well im off to get DS up and off to school. Im sure when I return I will have 5 pages to catch up on :haha:

This is our daft cat! if you see him please point him back to the UK! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2011-12-14 18.37.45.jpg
    2011-12-14 18.37.45.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Word of warning, "My Induction Story - I hope I help some of you!" by MeanKitty23 is more of a horror story than anything else. The only helpful bits in there are 1) you know what your body needs, so make sure you get it (cold packs for your foof), and 2) bring food. Everything else is just.... woah. I always "thank" the this is it/that was it threads, but could honestly have done without reading that first thing today.

I should have warned last night. Yeah, what an awful thing to post. I had a horrible experience with my CVS, but decided not to post the details of it because some people need it and I didn't want to scare them. I could definitely have done without that birth story... at any time of day. :nope:

MAIL MAN MAIL MAN!!!

1 nappy from china and my (carseat) Maxi cosi pebble and the isofix :D:D:D:D

MAIL MAN MAIL MAN!!!

OMG I'm imagining you running to the door like the canopener cat...

https://www.kingofhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/431535_190632371051011_106393796141536_294744_410327488_n.jpg

Whatwill - have you gone around the neighbours on all sides and asked them to check their sheds and garages?

woke up with a terrible stomach ache.
its that feeling like gas but it never subsides
trapped wind maybe?
ugh i havent had this since first trimester
in so much pain
ugh what can i take? :(

That's pretty much what I'm like:)

One of our cats got locked in a commercial shed over a long weekend, we had to ring them up and get them to come out and let her out. Of course she wouldn't come out for them, so we had to do her "special" call. To which of course she popped her head up out of a tractor :p. It's quite an embarrassing call noise... :(

Yup, have spoken to them:shrug:. Need it to rain that should rat him out of any bush. Typical of england we seem to be having some random indian summer today. Where's the rain when you need it???

Love the canopener cat, not seen this advert?

woke up with a terrible stomach ache.
its that feeling like gas but it never subsides
trapped wind maybe?
ugh i havent had this since first trimester
in so much pain
ugh what can i take? :(

Have you tried peppermint capsules or peppermint tea? If it's trapped wind that should help. I've had a similar feeling over last few days with occasional mild period type pains lower down. Tummy never goes hard and LO is still active though so I'm generally just trying to carry on with things!

SarahD - I know it's sooooo exciting buying stuff and getting stuff delivered :) I'm feeling a lot more organised after our big shopping trip at the weekend and now some of the other stuff we've ordered is getting delivered to OH work (I'm still working and can't get it delivered to my work). Tonight when he gets in he should have some cute baby clothes and a freebie changing bag, also the blind for the nursery :D

actually i think it was braxton hicks.. my uterus got super hard and they are coming and going. but whoever said BH dont hurt lied their ass off.

actually i think it was braxton hicks.. my uterus got super hard and they are coming and going. but whoever said BH dont hurt lied their ass off.

That's exactly how mine are. I have to go to the loo when I get them because it's so much like the cramps you get when you have the runs that I wouldn't want to take the chance!

Good morning ladies!

See how I start my day (okay, I'm going to drink it in about 10 minutes) BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS! LOL.
https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/glucola.jpg

I'd say be jealous, but most of you have already done this and the rest of you will (or not?).

Actually looking at the time wrong, I drink now! ;) Ugh, tastes like flat Sunkist.

If that's for you GTT Bookitty then good luck :)

I had mine yesterday and the worst bit was sat waiting for 2 hours!

xx

YUM! :)

I want to second the BH, getting them today as well... yes they hurt! but this one is not so bad...

I've only got the one hour and they let me drink it at home. I just have to show up in time for my blood draw.

Speaking of, if I'm going to be able to do that, I really need to get DD up, dressed, and breakfasted. :) She's sleeping in this morning because I wanted to make sure I could time this right.

My BH hurt most of the time.

Yum, nothing like a straight shot of sugar in the morning to get ya going :winkwink:

Funny thing just happend. I was sitting here on my laptop and all of a sudden it just went black. I tried to turn it back on and nothing. You should have seen me banging on the keyboard freaking out!! My first thought was "OH NO, how am I going to chat with you ladies, followed by, my online class starts in 2 weeks and I have no money to get a new laptop." (You can see where my priorites are lol.) Then I realized the cord had came unlplugged and it had died :dohh:

Usually the battery light blinks but this time it didnt lol.

That's exactly how mine are. I have to go to the loo when I get them because it's so much like the cramps you get when you have the runs that I wouldn't want to take the chance!

YES! i felt the same way, thats why i first assumed it was trapped wind.. just building up waiting to give me the runs or something lol. its been about an hour, and they've stopped but wow did they hurt and to top it off baby thought itd be funny to kick through them. ugh! lol

Wandering, my growth was 2.5 ahead but that was also not enough to trigger it. First, when I was 1.5 cm up, they told me over 3 cm would be out of range, but then last time when I was closer to 3 they said 4. lol! I think they don't want to scan me. :p Let us know if you get triggered for a scan. I'm curious what other midwives are going by.

Yeah they seem quite reluctant to give out extra scans this end too. They said its only a concern if your 5cm out to me last time! Its understandable but i would secretely love an extra scan haha. I have a feeling i'll have caught up and be back to normal size now, I definately feel a whole lot bigger than when I was last measured but yeah I'll let you know!

Okay im back from my midwife appt.. Considering last week when i was measured i was 27.5.. im now 32! thats a growth of 4 and a half cm in a week!? I think im carrying a monster sized baby now ha. Kneeew i'd got bigger tho! So now im measuring 2cm over instead of 2cm under.

I have my suspicions about how accurate these fundal height measurements are tho :shrug: When she first measured me today I was 36 then she did it again and I was 32 so who knows.

But everything else was great, good heartrate and nothing found in the urine. Baby is breech tho, but plenty of time to turn. I love midwife apts, just an excuse to sit and talk about babies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->