November Due Dates (cont)

Word of warning, "My Induction Story - I hope I help some of you!" by MeanKitty23 is more of a horror story than anything else. The only helpful bits in there are 1) you know what your body needs, so make sure you get it (cold packs for your foof), and 2) bring food. Everything else is just.... woah. I always "thank" the this is it/that was it threads, but could honestly have done without reading that first thing today.

I try not to read them, everyone's different. I hope that sometimes these are just extreme cases.
Sometimes when I mention things to my midwife which I have picked up on here I think she thinks I'm being a bit wacko lol

Thanks for the heads up!:thumbup:

Word of warning, "My Induction Story - I hope I help some of you!" by MeanKitty23 is more of a horror story than anything else. The only helpful bits in there are 1) you know what your body needs, so make sure you get it (cold packs for your foof), and 2) bring food. Everything else is just.... woah. I always "thank" the this is it/that was it threads, but could honestly have done without reading that first thing today.

Yeah I don't read them :/ I thought better to just go in with an understanding it will be horrible and try not to freak myself out too much beforehand :D

Ouch Phineas!!

Yay for the Midwife appointment Whatwill, and cute name!! I thought about that one too ;). I hope your cat comes back! I hate worrying about them...

AFM, my fingers and shoulders and hips are aching, I finally have something to do (fill the cupboard and tidy the spare room). And I don't want to :( I'm tireddd and I can't find my massage ball...

Don't worry about your kitty, they're probably holed up somewhere cozy and have fallen asleep :p Ours used to do that all the time, he'd panic us no end just for us to find him asleep on a shelf in the garage.

Blooming cats, where is he???? I have a sore neck from looking out the wondow. Must be my maternal instincts kicking in.
I love the name I haven't seen anyone else mention it yet, may be on to a winner lol

So many lovely names, hurts my head!

I do however have a nosey at the threads photos for "that was it" post. So cute and still find it hard to believe I am growing one of those!

Whatwillbe hope ur cat comes home soon! We've had dogs get out on us before and it's not a nice feeling! Yay for ur appt tho!

1eighty thanks! I go through stages of reading them, but I've done it before (induction with pre e too) so I know at least what to expect! Hoping I don't labour for days tho, I'm pretty
good with pain and wanna try again without the Epi but know if it's days long I'll give in!

Sarah were feeling the same I think ha I've one more room to do (the spare one) and it has a lotta stuff to be done that I could technically break into a few days work but I know once I start I won't stop! I dunno tho if I wanna do it today, hmmm!
Hope u locate ur ball tho, chill out for a while and see how u feel then!

Last time he went missing was because we accidentally shut him in the garage lol:blush: bad people, I know lol.
Put a posh new coller on him last night as well. May be he really disliked the coller? I look like a crazy women keep going out and shaking my keys and shouting Oscar and Whistling.:dohh:

Thanks 1eighty :flower:

Ok very OT but... I'm feeling Christmassy today lol just went out to mil's to collect post, and they r going for a drive to the place we'd go to do xmass shopping! Came home and feel all awwwhh it's nearly christmas feeling lol

Might go listen to Christmas songs lol

Me too, specially as the nights are drawing in and getting colder. Lo it being all snuggled up inside, curled up on the sofa with a hot chocolate.
Makes it more exciting this year as baby's due Nov just wanted the summer to be over, how bad is that wishing life away.

Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la!!!

Yeah, I keep telling the DH that we should figure out presents now :/ It's the last thing we'll want to do later!!!

Ladies !! 10 pages!!!! Chatty chatty bunch :haha:

Firstly, LOVING all the names :) Phin .. if you have a boy 'Jake Edward' reminds me of Twilight hehe! :)

I've never seen any body parts - though she is a kicker compared to the boys so fingers crossed!

Ahh we've been moved?! Now I ca't just click on third tri and have a peek lol

eeek it can't be long now until Xmas! Love love love cosy days in with hot chocolate and cheesy xmas films :) Plus, this year we should be getting a proper Christmas tree so really want to go all out for their Christmas :)

Nuuuu, Christmas should be celebrated on a gorgeous sunny day in the middle of summer, go to the beach, have a BBQ and play cricket! :) that's how we do it in the colonies! ;)

We are getting a real one too:happydance:. We have been getting a bit slack the past few christmas as it has just been us too.
Now its going to be the three of us it relifts my christmas spirit and we can believe in father christmas again, although secretly I never stopped believing!:winkwink:

Yay, lots of Christmas smiley things!!!!!:xmas6:

Last time he went missing was because we accidentally shut him in the garage lol:blush: bad people, I know lol.
Put a posh new coller on him last night as well. May be he really disliked the coller? I look like a crazy women keep going out and shaking my keys and shouting Oscar and Whistling.:dohh:

Thanks 1eighty :flower:

We shake the bag of kibble to get them inside at night (the roads out here are terrible, people will actually AIM for animals), but they're getting wise and will only step foot inside when the kibble is in the bowls :p Collars here are also short-lived... Feebs lost hers a couple of weeks ago after having it on for a whole TWO DAYS, so we're waiting until the day they go on their flight to put her new one on.

And eish, Xmas... People this year are going to get a couple of photos and some little person prints from us, just because we'll possibly still be broke and unable to afford much! But despite that, I'm really looking forward to it. Xmas here last year was weird - imagine the turkey and crackers and tinsel... in 35C heat. Just.... not quite right.

Nuuuu, Christmas should be celebrated on a gorgeous sunny day in the middle of summer, go to the beach, have a BBQ and play cricket! :) that's how we do it in the colonies! ;)

:saywhat: We dont have a sunny day not even in summer let alone Christmas time! :haha:

Woohoo glad I'm not the only one on Christmas fever! Tbh as long as DS has Santa presses I never care bout spending much on other ppl! We only buy for immediate family any ways so they know we don't have much! Just really excited to see all the decorations in the shops and even tho I hate the snow that we e gotten over the last few years I love the dark nights and coldness! My oh and all his family hate xmass but I refuse to be pulled in, Santa will find me :D

I just text my Sis Xmas songs lol she thinks I'm weird but it's ok I can deal with that lol!

I love wrapping up warm and going for evening walks when its dark.
You can chuck on any old clothes and plus people sit and have tea with the curtains open and lights on. Great to have a nosey and see what decoration people have up!

Can wait to do this with the LO have her all wrapped up in her pram, yay! :wacko: cant wait!:cold:

Hope your kitty comes home soon whatwill!

Oooooh Christmas!! Can't wait, cosy nights, fire lit, twinkly Christmas tree, mulled wine... and this year I'm extra excited cos we'll all have wee squishy babies to nurse! Yay us!! Xx

Still no sign of our cat:cry: so unlike him. I'm more worried he is stuck in some ones garage. Just so out of character. I hope he turns up soon for my sanity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->