November Due Dates (cont)

I'll take one tomorrow, I'm wearing some random crap today. :rofl:

Cute bumps girls!!

I will take one tomorrow as well. Im wearing my scrubs (have class in an hour) and they are not to flattering :haha: Amazing two weeks ago they fit but since ive been on break I have not put them on and boy how ive grown (in all areas :winkwink:)

Awesome bumps, ladies!! :)

DH and I both had braces, but neither of us wear glasses. I also experienced skewed pregnancy vision the other day - I can no longer read things far away... I have to get up close.

Oh MommaB have your lovehandles, thighs, bum and arms just expanded in size too? :haha: I was looking yesterday and said to OH 'Where the hell did these love handles just appear from?'

I'll take one tomorrow, I'm wearing some random crap today. :rofl:

Ha! Yeah, that's why I took it today. This dress is the only thing I wear that I actually think looks pretty. lol!

I went to the restroom at work and looked at myself and was like, hell, no. I look like some rounded piece of furniture in these clothes. :lol:

literally lol! :haha:

I seriously feel so unattractive most days. I've got a severe waddle going, my feet kill, my knees are failing me.. I don't even worry about the weight anymore, just walking like a preggers has taken all the remaining sexiness away. lol! 9 more weeks. 9 more weeks. :cloud9:

Oh so it's kinda weird... I never used to even think as to why I couldn't see it! It was such a gradual thing I just got used to reading her book as she wrote and we were friends so she never worried I'd cheat lol

I pressed the button so the time came up on the screen and made him read me it and he got it no prob, so hmm I dunno! I know tho of I take off my glasses and focus really well then I'll eventually work out what the words r... So I dunno! I'll get him an appt and see what they say!

Fab bumps girls! And I love how oh so put it... We're getting big now lol only could that come from a fellow pregie and us not be insulted!

I was told today I'm looking very pregnant haha! Best way to put it I think!

I was told today I was starting to look pregnant.

So I was almost like, hello there, do you need glasses... I've been looking pregnant for months! Pffffffffffft.

I was told today I was starting to look pregnant.

So I was almost like, hello there, do you need glasses... I've been looking pregnant for months! Pffffffffffft.

Maybe whoever said it comes from a place where women have potbellies. lol!

Phin, haha. I can't wait to see us in another 6 weeks!

I keep thinking today is Friday... Like I should have heard about my GTT by now or something. :)

I hope I passed it. Anyone here felt sure they failed the GTT and actually passed? Or vice versa and thought they passed, but failed?

I thought I was going to fail for sure especially as I felt sooo rough after drinking the stuff but I passed :)

So glad it's Friday! Get to see my baby girl at our 4d scan tomorrow morning. Do I just go as normal or have something sugary so she moves lots or is it better the calmer she is (better images/DVD?)

I keep thinking today is Friday... Like I should have heard about my GTT by now or something. :)

I hope I passed it. Anyone here felt sure they failed the GTT and actually passed? Or vice versa and thought they passed, but failed?

Well, I felt quite ill during the 2 hour wait, which did concern me. But in the course of the day after eating I felt better. In any case I did pass, and was not even near borderline or anything. So apparently feeling ill on an empty stomach after drinking sugar is normal. lol!

Finally got my results back after a week. I did pass, although I was confused because the actual NUMBER on the list of my results was out of the "normal" zone listed, but the doctor specifically wrote that my results were fine and she wasn't ordering the 3-hour glucose test.

Yay for passing the test!

I have a question, totally not baby related, but perhaps someone knows. Our vacuum cleaner died today and we definitely need a new one. We have all kinds of floors in the house: ceramic, carpet, hardwood and vinyl plank. So I need a good all-in-one thing. It also needs to be a canister, definitely with bags.

Any suggestions?

Well, OH has this one, a Dyson 14: https://www.amazon.com/Dyson-All-Fl...=UTF8&qid=1346987311&sr=8-1&keywords=dyson+14

tbh, though, we have such a tiny place without much open floorspace that I've stored it in the basement and just sweep. But, he's all about researching and buying the best. That's the one he loves.

A couple hours ago I went to my Amazon wishlist. I've been going there every few days buying something or other, especially if the price has gone down since I added the product. Anyhow, I click on something and it's been bought. Nice. I know my aunt said she was getting something from the list. So I click on something else... it's been bought! What?? So I click on a few more things. Yep. Bought! I ask OH, "did you buy the stuff on the list?" since I had sent him the link a little while back. He said, nonchalantly, "maybe my family".

Awe. There are only a few things left. That was very kind of them to buy things from the list for us. I wish I could meet his family already. It's sad, really. I've talked to his mom and sister, but haven't met anyone as they're all in Egypt and we never got there. Now OH's passport is expired and he's got some birthdate problems he's got to work out and I don't know when we'll get there. I was hoping to bring the baby there after Christmas, but I don't know now if he'll be able to. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->