November Due Dates (cont)

I'm not for or against it. OH is circumcised (he had a medical issue) ... his dad and uncles are circumcised and so is his grandad etc. It seems to be a Wilson thing as it was for medical reasons. It now looks as Stephen is going to have to be too - he has his first EVER Drs appointment on Monday, because he's starting to get very sore on the tip of his willy, it balloons in the middle, he keeps crying saying when he wees it's sore etc etc.

This was what really bothered me about the other thread. I said I wasn't intending to circumcise unless it was medically indicated and because there is a family history in both my family and my husband's it was something we would be asking the doctors about. The amount of comments about how there was no medical reason or that anyone saying they were getting it done for 'medical reasons' were just looking to excuse their decision was unreal. There are medical conditions that make circumcision is necessary but as far as so many posters were concerned; they had never heard of those conditions therefore they didn't exist.

Thanks for the advice on the oxy-clean :thumbup:

Here I am 31 years old, and if my clothes or DS gets a bad stain I still take it to my mother :dohh: :haha: She is a miracle worker when it comes to stains. I on the other hand rub so much the color comes out lol

lol! I'm 31 also and I only started getting oil stains out last year. This stuff is a miracle product. I don't know about the laundry additive, but the stain spray is tops!

I will definetly be investing in it! I dont care for the additive, but I have never tried the spray. You have me convinced!!!

I'm not for or against it. OH is circumcised (he had a medical issue) ... his dad and uncles are circumcised and so is his grandad etc. It seems to be a Wilson thing as it was for medical reasons. It now looks as Stephen is going to have to be too - he has his first EVER Drs appointment on Monday, because he's starting to get very sore on the tip of his willy, it balloons in the middle, he keeps crying saying when he wees it's sore etc etc.

This was what really bothered me about the other thread. I said I wasn't intending to circumcise unless it was medically indicated and because there is a family history in both my family and my husband's it was something we would be asking the doctors about. The amount of comments about how there was no medical reason or that anyone saying they were getting it done for 'medical reasons' were just looking to excuse their decision was unreal. There are medical conditions that make circumcision is necessary but as far as so many posters were concerned; they had never heard of those conditions therefore they didn't exist.

Those women are un-educated twits!! Thats why I wont even comment on those types of threads. All they want to do it argue about how they are right and put people down. And I bet if you were to say that you were doing it for religious reasons they would find some way to say that your religion is wrong.

You have the right to do to your family whatever you feel is necessary for personal/medical/or religious reasons and no other persons opinion matters!

Got my first leak from my nip today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It dripped onto my arm, and at first I was like, "Where did that come from?!" before I realized. I was pretty excited.

I was surprised by how DRAMA-filled the baby shower thread was, so I can only imagine how angry the circumcision one is going to be!! I have a couple of family members who work in nursing homes in the family, so I'm going to be circumcising any future baby boys, but I know it's a topic that many people on both sides get VERY angry about!

Am I the ONLY ONE who has not leaked yet? I'm feeling left out. :(

Luckily the circ thread got closed. It was really the way the girl started the thread that was uncalled for. I opened it and was planning on it being another regular thread and was just not going to post at all, but when I saw her language I felt the need to post. Glad that's over. lol!

But, yeah, it's a hot topic. We're circumcising, but I can see the argument from both sides and don't fault anyone either way. If you don't do it and need to do it for medical reasons later then that will just be the way it is... I wouldn't be too worried about it. I've had lots of partners in my 31 years and only 2 have been uncircumcised. I guess my generation of men in the US is pretty well all circumcised. I've never had one of them tell me they were unpleased with the state of their penis, circumcised or not. I tend to prefer circumcised pleasure-wise (I will spare you all the details ;)), but my ex of 7 years was not circumcised and that was not a problem for us at all. For this baby I didn't have a firm plan on it, but OH did... no question baby would be circumcised as his family is Muslim. I argued a little bit, for argument's sake mostly, but did my research on it and decided I'm actually more comfortable circumcising than not doing it, for many reasons (including spread of infection, ease of cleaning, aesthetics), so now we're both adamant about having it done. I don't feel bad for it, or like my son is losing anything he needs, because like I've said I've had sex with men with both states of penis and I am convinced that it's a matter of preference of the parents, that's it. I am not trying to convince other women to do it, and I don't expect them to do that to me, either. :flower:

Yeah, I tried to look for the thread and it is GONE. I understand that she started out trying to pick a fight, though!

oh_so, don't feel left out. I haven't leaked either, although I do carry nursing pads in my purse just in case they decide to act up. :haha:

I've not spontaneously leaked yet either, but if I poke n prod n stuff then I get the occasional drip of clear or opaque yellow gumpf (colostrum, I'm assuming). It's odd, I was on some antipsychotics earlier on before becoming pregnant, they had me lactating more than actual pregnacy....

I had a BF in school who couldn't get an erection without a cracking amount of pain because his foreskin was so tight. We split up (not over the foreskin, incidentally), and he later had himself circumcised. He tried asking me back, mebbe thinking I'd miraculously changed my mind or something over something as silly as his foreskin... meh, boys are dumb.

Organising a photobook for MIL with pictures of the wedding and our semi-honeymoon to a local National Park, I love doing things like this, and often wonder if maybe I missed my calling as an awesome scrapbooker.

1eighty, I can't get them to do anything. I have pressed on them, nothing comes out. Of course I'm not practiced in the art, but I don't think I can press much harder, it hurts. lol! BTW, that's an odd med side-effect. lol!

Nice pic, Sarah! I've gotta get another one up soon. Maybe I'll have OH take when I get home. :D

No worries about the leaking. Not everyone does. You will probably be able to tell when your milk is starting to come in because it makes a hard semi tender lump on the outside area of your BBs (in the fatty area).

I leak randomly and have done so since about 16 weeks. I jokingly call it "moocowing" and frequently wake up with little round spots on my shirt/gown (I don't wear bras on bedrest, it's one of the perks).

Great bump, Sarah :)

Thanks for the info on milk coming in, WTB! I never thought about what it would feel like when it came in, but now I know what to expect :)

Got my first leak from my nip today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It dripped onto my arm, and at first I was like, "Where did that come from?!" before I realized. I was pretty excited.

I was surprised by how DRAMA-filled the baby shower thread was, so I can only imagine how angry the circumcision one is going to be!! I have a couple of family members who work in nursing homes in the family, so I'm going to be circumcising any future baby boys, but I know it's a topic that many people on both sides get VERY angry about!

Am I the ONLY ONE who has not leaked yet? I'm feeling left out. :(

Luckily the circ thread got closed. It was really the way the girl started the thread that was uncalled for. I opened it and was planning on it being another regular thread and was just not going to post at all, but when I saw her language I felt the need to post. Glad that's over. lol!

But, yeah, it's a hot topic. We're circumcising, but I can see the argument from both sides and don't fault anyone either way. If you don't do it and need to do it for medical reasons later then that will just be the way it is... I wouldn't be too worried about it. I've had lots of partners in my 31 years and only 2 have been uncircumcised. I guess my generation of men in the US is pretty well all circumcised. I've never had one of them tell me they were unpleased with the state of their penis, circumcised or not. I tend to prefer circumcised pleasure-wise (I will spare you all the details ;)), but my ex of 7 years was not circumcised and that was not a problem for us at all. For this baby I didn't have a firm plan on it, but OH did... no question baby would be circumcised as his family is Muslim. I argued a little bit, for argument's sake mostly, but did my research on it and decided I'm actually more comfortable circumcising than not doing it, for many reasons (including spread of infection, ease of cleaning, aesthetics), so now we're both adamant about having it done. I don't feel bad for it, or like my son is losing anything he needs, because like I've said I've had sex with men with both states of penis and I am convinced that it's a matter of preference of the parents, that's it. I am not trying to convince other women to do it, and I don't expect them to do that to me, either. :flower:

It's different here ... out of all the men I have been with my OH is the only one who has been circumcised. . . and funnily enough he is the best pleasure wise (and not just saying that cause he's the OH :haha: ) I just think people need to do what is best for them and stop trying to create drama and fights. . . . her name rings a bell and I do think she is a bit of a trouble maker - I remember a cannabis thread in 2nd or 1st tri about how she was smoking it when pregnant and it caused a HUGE argument. :dohh:

Love the bump SD :)

I've not leaked yet - though does anyone get where it feels like they've leaked but there isn't anything?? I do get liquid that comes out if I squeeze them though

Charlie I didn't even seen said thread, or the poster and I know from ur post who she is! Enough said spec if it was a very opinionated and quiet offensive thread! (I will look later lol!) she kinda hijacked a thread I had before bout leaky boobs with fag smoking, and I politely requested she deleted her comment!( hey twas my thread and it had helped me a lot at the time and I didn't want it locked so I was loud be a brat lol)!!

Leaky boobs I've had from 16 weeks but they don't really leak without me pulling on m, which I have been known to do lol I find it all fascinating cause it didn't happen with DS! Lol

My boobs are a tiny bit leaky. Some days they are fine but other days I have the get in the shower repeatedly as if I don't the tiny bits of milk get caught in my nipple crevices and go crusty. :o

Hmmm just noticed DS seems to squint at the telly a few times spec when checking the time! It's bout 6/7 months since he had them checked and they were perfect, wonder in that lil time could they have gone downhill?! I'll book him tomorro to get them checked, hate the thought of him struggling to see the blackboard in school! (this is how I member getting my glasses I broke down in front of the teacher one day cause I couldn't read the board!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->