November Due Dates (cont)

Awesome OH_so!
I hope all the other stuff works out though, with visas and passports and stuff. Mine was really easy, but I know so many people who have problems one way or another :(

As, that's really sweet of them Oh_so!

Girls, I've had nightmares last night, they were horrible, one was about friends of mine being child killers! Including my bestie. In another, I came face to face with the actual devil! It was so disturbing!

I'm day off today & I kinda want to go back to sleep but I'm a bit too freaked out...

That's so freaky! :hugs: I've noticed I'm dreaming a lot more recently. My last dream was about Jim and Pam from the Office :wacko: xx

Awh oh so that was really nice of them!
As for nightmares there really is nothing worse! Hope u can get some peaceful sleep today!

Ok sorry for the tmi alert;

We dtd last night (first night in a week cause I've been so sick!) and firstly wow who ever said u start feeling preg from 28-30 weeks wasn't kidding! I was so self conscious over my body, just felt like bump was just always there and in the way and I just couldn't relax from worrying he felt disgusted by my bigger self! Now believe me I'm not small normally anyways (screw u implanon I will get back to my size 10 self!) so like I know he loves me fat/skinny/preg but wow I was really insecure!
I didn't say it to him last night cause I was happy I was feeling but better to even be close to him but I'll tell him tonight how bad I felt!

Is anyone else getting to the insecure/don't be revolted by my body stage?

Also I was killed with bh for the night after doing it! Now I'm well used to bh but these literally ached! Think baby then pushed to my right side and wedged round my hip bone cause I couldn't lie on it all night! Bh finally eased off although he's still in a weird position!

Yeah I feel insecure.
Totally fine with clothes on and stuff, well with clothes off too... But if we want to dtd I just feel so gross... there are big arms/legs/belly in the way of everything...I feel heavy too so it's kind of hard to lift my body up in any way... if you know what I mean! Which just adds to the bad feelings!

We DTD a the night before last for the first time in a looooong time! DH has been weirded out about it. It sounds crazy but I wanted to make sure that I could, without bleeding, following my weird trip to the bathroom.
But yeah, I totally get what you're saying. It was really awkward doing it any other way than spooning, and then I didn't feel as in control as I would if I were on top for example. But DH was worried about squashing the baby so couldn't 'complete' the deed until we were spooning. Hahaha, faaaar TMI!

Haha yes I feel like a big fat hippo just lying there being taken advantage of! Thought when I first got pregnant that hubby would be weirded out by sex but noooooo!

And it feels weird when the baby rolls around when I'm about to O

EEK :wacko:

Ye Sarah I can change in front of him/shower with him and not worry... When it comes to dtd I just feel like a huge blob of body parts! I'm even sick of spooning at this stage! Maybe it's cause I've barely let him touch me all week (trying to save others from my sickness/sore throat!) which made me more uncomfy! Like I know if he was that turned off by me he wouldn't get it up the second I cuddled into him but Uggghhh :( not liking this paranoia!

Bean I hate the lil control I have with spooning too! We used to do it all over the house, now if he tried in 90% of the places I'd either be crippled from the position or just plain too big! :(

Bugaboo I'm so thankful bump usually falls sleep as we do it! Oh won't actually touch my bump while we dtd tho (kinda glad tbh lol) he just concentrates on anywhere else that won't kick as he does it lol

So... should I bother telling my doctor about my carpal tunnel? I know I have it out of pregnancy as well. I think it's one of those things you are supposed to do, because it can worse and irreparable damage. But I always feel silly complaining about pain unless it's really bad.

Speaking of this whole nakedness thing. I'm not looking forward to when I have to wear clothes all the time around the house! I like to walk around a bit after a shower :blush:. Ladies with kids: when did you stop changing around your kids?

Probably worth mentioning, they might advise you to wear a splint.

Woohoo!! 31 weeks today! 8 more weeks to go

Sarah, when I get out of the shower I usally throw undies and pants on, but my son will still walk in on me (topless) and he is 9. Breast are breast and he will see them when I feed his sister. Im sure he will stop as he is getting to that weird age, and it will bother him more than me. But I think the last time he probably saw me totaly in the buff when he was like 3. After that I felt uncomfortbale that he walked in on me so I always made sure to have bottoms with me when I went into shower

Yeah, you're right.And also, I tend to just stick nickers and a bra on at my parents house and walk from the bathroom like that. So I guess It'd probably end up being like that! And you're right! 9 year old boys are totally getting into the awkward stage! I remember how my brother was around then...

Hiya!

What's the topic today? everyone ok?

Had my phsio yesterday and it went really well. Got chance to meet other ladies with SPD and actually ended up having a giggle:thumbup:. The bump band really helps, wish I had had one sooner!

Also our furr baby has returned, hurrah!!! little monkey!:happydance:

Attachments

• Oscar2011.jpg
    Oscar2011.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-12-14 18.37.45.jpg
    2011-12-14 18.37.45.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
yaaaay -bet you're relieved whatwillbe!!!

Urm as for getting undressed around them I still do it now but they are little lol! I'm not sure - guess when they start asking questions/start school maybe? :shrug:

Phin - I hate dtd with the OH, because I hate how pregnant I am :( Like it never really bothered me with the boys, but this time I don't like it - and she's a wriggler so it's a proper turn off :haha:

On the subject of DTD, we haven't in about 3 months :blush: It just hurts to much to do so, OH has been VERY patient. (trust me he wants to) I feel bad for him but just can't. The last time ended with me crying in the middle of it, talk about embarrassing.

Awwww!

Yay for whatwill, boooo for MommaB, hugs for EVERYONE!

I'm actually less self-conscious about being nekkid now than I was pre-preg... but you can bet that after the birth it'll go right back to how it was before, if not worse. Depends on the skin elasticity and weight gain/loss.

Whatwillbe so glad kitty returned, u must be delighted :D

The undressing, DS is 7 and is getting more curious now so although I still do it I've kinda tried be more discreet, as in I'll close the bathroom door to shower and just slip on knickers quickly etc! If he sees tho I don't make a big deal outta it! He can still come and go when I'm in the shower if he wants but usually doesn't! He still often showers with daddy tho, and oh will walk into the room with no boxers and DS doesn't notice!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling insecure, as mean and all as that sounds! Charlie I don't member feeling like this with DS either but then I didn't put on much with him, this time although I still haven't put on much I still feel bigger overall! Momma I go through stages where it hurts to tbh, but it's more after it that I feel swollen etc that it hurts and not during!

He txt asking if I was ok, so I just said how I felt and that if I say no it's nothing bout him I just feel so bad bout it in case he finds me disgusting! So he replied with 'ur mine, I'll never feel disgusted by u, I love u anyway. If u want to loose weight after the baby's here loose it for u, not for me' but ye I'm a girl I still will worry ha

Yay for the kitty coming back home!

And Oh_so, that's so awesome your OH's family is buying gifts for you! We've not shared our link yet, but we might as well, because people keep asking about our baby shower (none to be) and want to buy us gifts. I'm kind of scared they're going to start buying us clothes, or items we already have (or do not want), so the list would probably really help, hm. I hope you get the passports figured out so you can travel. One other question - do you plan to do the whole bilingual thing? We do, so I'm trying to find more people who plan to work on it since day 1.

As for self-consciousness, hm. I don't have any issues being naked, I'm actually sometimes amazed by the huge bump. But I've been feeling shitty about the weight gain, which I know is ridiculous (7.5 kilos in 30 weeks, really, that's just fine), but it still bothers me. And I'm getting to the point where a 9-hour work day is annoying and I lose patience for it. I'm still doing perfectly fine, phyisically, but I wish I could get some time off, really.

I mean, I could, but if I do, they will take that from the time I could spend with the little guy when he's born. Bleh.

Here's the photo I promised yesterday; I took one this morning before work (Fridays are so-called casual days, so we're allowed to wear any denim):

30w0d:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/246736_10151158212963491_1502058922_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->