November Due Dates (cont)

Yay! requests received and accepted. :) Okay, I better get some work done for a few minutes anyway, but I'll be back to do some getting-to-know-you profile stalking. :D

I actually have a FB group with some other bnbers (who have all had their babies). If you like I can invite you to that, then we can post lots of random baby things ;). Otherwise we should make our own!

I like the idea of keeping it just November mummies ... :)

Oh_so ... I added you - could you guess who is was from the name? :haha:

I just created "November baby and bump buddies"! Just send a request and then write who you are on the wall or something. Just to make sure it's no some weird random :p

For those on Twitter, @TheBloggess is totally worth a follow :)

https://thebloggess.com/2012/09/i-think-im-part-vogon/

I just created "November baby and bump buddies"! Just send a request and then write who you are on the wall or something. Just to make sure it's no some weird random :p

Can you post a group/page link please? Having trouble finding it :(

I can't see it, either. I'll try again in a little bit!

Great idea about the facebook group! Im going to join it in a minute :) One thing though, is it private? Dont want to write my username on the wall and have people i have on facebook potentially seeing and stalking me on here too! Because I can think of a certain few people who would! Gotta think about these things! :haha:

So annoyed..My Icandy cherry pushchair arrived today and me and OH got so excited! We decided to wait till he was back from work to open and look at it together. We've just unwrapped it all and...theres no wheels! What poor quality control. I mean who forgets to pack wheels with a pushchair!? Grr. All the other parts are there, just not the back wheels. Its just ridiculous, especially considering how much we paid for it. Having to send it off and wait for a new one now :/

I have it set as "closed group: anyone can see the group, but only members can see posts"
Just have a look before you send your request to see if you can see the posts in there.

Seriously?! How could they forget wheels?!

Okay, thats great!

& I know right..its absolutely ridiculous!

Wandering, can you call the manufacturer and have them mail the back wheels instead of sending it off and waiting for another?

Wandering, can you call the manufacturer and have them mail the back wheels instead of sending it off and waiting for another?

I did ask that, I spoke to the shop who the icandy was delivered too and they just said that they'd see whether they could just order the wheels or whether we'd need to send off the whole thing and get back to us :shrug: Hopefully we'll just have to wait on the wheels rather than sending it all back off.

Ive requested the group, let me in guys!!

Now I'm participating in two due date groups here, two on facebook, and one on livejournal. Yeesh. I'm gonna get so confused! LOL.

Lol as much as we chat on here can you imagine how many status updates there are going ot be on FB :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->