November Due Dates (cont)

Thought id share my 4d scan pic from today, baby was in a terrible position so we have go back next week, but at least we get to see her again. She looks so chubby for 28/29 weeks, maybe I AM overeating! She was also sucking on the umbilical cord and grabbed her foot and kicked her face with it haha

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/Cerise1985/A070F3D1-88D4-4F28-B8E6-4E09B8E80109-11847-00001249AC5A6CBF.jpg

I concur, I'm joining the Phineas4Facebook campaign!
What a cutie Bugaboo :)

aww no she doesn't look chubby!! :) She looks completely normal! She may have had her 30ish week fat growth spurt a bit early if anything!

Well ladies, I'm off to work my 3rd last weekend for a long while (I work alternate weekends), hi ho, hi ho!
Baby has been going a bit crazy the last 24 hours. I was sure last night that s/he was head down, but now I can't tell, all I can feel are somersaults! Crazy lil bub!

just taken me 45 mins to catch up! Yay for facebook... and phin you totally have to get one! I've sent my request to join so it's not a random... its me lol!

So glad everyone is well, I am so puffy... look like a fat little frog with fat face but BP is fine so just gonna try drink more water!

Love the bumps, everyone is proper pregnant now, I remember thinking I was huge when my bump was a quarter this size!

So glad we got Facebook, it's easier for me to post crap there cos I use my phone most if the time.

It's our first anniversary this weekend, been married a year and can't believe it, I'm totally no craic at all right now tho with the sickness, tiredness and giant face and BD is totally off the menu (it hurts for some reason, last time led to tears and giant embarrassment for me) so looks like poor DH is gonna have a crappy anniversary with a big sad sack lol xx

Awe, cute baby! :)

Happy Anniversary, Lillio. I am sure you can still make it a good one, don't worry!

Ouf, 5:30am here. Went to bed at a normal hour, but OH woke me up at 3am accidentally while trying to get dressed to go motorcycle riding to cure insomnia. I told him that was crazy, it was dangerous, he should go walk. So he did that. But, I couldn't get back to sleep. He brought back pizza and we watched Star Trek then lights out. He's in there snoring away, but I can't get back to sleep. Booo! I have to give a group presentation of my research in a few hours (darned boss and his crazy Saturday group meetings!)

Good morning my British bumpers. Hope you all are planning a fun weekend!

Holy freakin' heartburn, batman!

It's twenty to seven here. I was up at 6 (hungry cats and sharp claws are very persuasive) and I chugged a Maalox because I could feel it coming on. It could power a small nation now, by the feel of it, JEEEEEEEZ!!! I sleep propped up on my (patent pending) 4 pillow pyramid, but :nope: it was still a-burnin'... so I'm up :( only went to bed at 1am, too.

QQ

Oh, I've got that right now, too. 3am pizza is not so smart. lol! But, realistically, it's so random. Just comes as it pleases.

lol on the patent pending sleep situation. You should see mine. Picture:

Duvet folded over 4 times
Topped with a lambskin I bought for baby
Surrounded by a giant U-shaped preggers pillow
Topped with a second regular pillow on the side for extra arm support whilst side-sleeping.
Topped with me then with our thick duvet.

LOL!!!

Morning girls! Just woken up (after some strange pregnancy dreams!) to some nice weather for once! :happydance:

Bugaboo those pictures are so cute! I want another 4d scan, Loved mine!

Ahahaha just woke up to read this 1eighty I don't like cookies.. Maltesers on the other hand lol as for joining fb, I'll think bout it lol my normal profile got deleted cause 1. I got way to addicted to FarmVille (when ur a SAHM who's son is in school until 2, oh in work til 8 it's so easy to get addicted!) 2. It started causing trouble with oh and I cause I was worrying bout what he was doing on his ha! Granted we were in a really bad place relationship wise anyways which made me insecure/jealous which I'm not now but I'm afraid to open that can of worms! Sooo hmmm I'll think bout creating just a phineas profile just for ye :)

The shaving hmm I just try do a botched job! As long as I TRY do it I feel a but better! And as long as the bits I miss ain't the length of my baby finger it's a start lol

Medieval love the bump... Uve such smooth skin Ahaha sounds so pervy I don't mean it like that but u do lol

1eighty I just went to town on bread for brekkie and bread seems to give me hb randomly so I'll prob be killed tonight too! Hope it eases soon!

Lillio happy anniversary :) and hell for one anniversary ur loud be outta sorts don't worry! Get a film, some sweets and curl up on the couch!

Oh so gotta laugh at the thought of waking up for pizza at that hour! If that was me I'd be no fun and refuse it cause I know it'd strike me down with heartburn! If it's the only good thing bout being preg, I have only eaten take away like 2-3 times in the last 30 weeks! We used to get it every weekend so I'm doing very good :) dunno how ye sleep on such hi pillows tho that would kill me! I have my to pillows, one of which is really sqishy so I turn it to its side... Good enough for me lol

Bugaboo love the pics! And yay for getting another one :)

I'm totally no craic at all right now tho...

I spy me a Scottish quine! :o Happy anniversary hun :)

Phin, I too know a few SAHMs who have an addiction to FB games... my own mum went through a Farmville phase when she first found FB and OMG how bad was that! Think she still does it, but to a lesser degree :p

Party time soon, woop woop!

Happy anniversary, lillio!

Our 3rd was a week or so ago. We did nothing in particular, kind of. We've known each other for about 8 years total.

Nice pictures, Bugaboo!

I got up at 5:50. The cat wanted food, bleh. Meowmeowclawclawclaw and there's not much you can do about it. Now she's sleeping like a log, of course. And, also, she never tries to wake up my husband, ever. :rolleyes:

Ahahaha just woke up to read this 1eighty I don't like cookies.. Maltesers on the other hand lol as for joining fb, I'll think bout it lol my normal profile got deleted cause 1. I got way to addicted to FarmVille (when ur a SAHM who's son is in school until 2, oh in work til 8 it's so easy to get addicted!) 2. It started causing trouble with oh and I cause I was worrying bout what he was doing on his ha! Granted we were in a really bad place relationship wise anyways which made me insecure/jealous which I'm not now but I'm afraid to open that can of worms! Sooo hmmm I'll think bout creating just a phineas profile just for ye :)

The shaving hmm I just try do a botched job! As long as I TRY do it I feel a but better! And as long as the bits I miss ain't the length of my baby finger it's a start lol

Medieval love the bump... Uve such smooth skin Ahaha sounds so pervy I don't mean it like that but u do lol

1eighty I just went to town on bread for brekkie and bread seems to give me hb randomly so I'll prob be killed tonight too! Hope it eases soon!

Lillio happy anniversary :) and hell for one anniversary ur loud be outta sorts don't worry! Get a film, some sweets and curl up on the couch!

Oh so gotta laugh at the thought of waking up for pizza at that hour! If that was me I'd be no fun and refuse it cause I know it'd strike me down with heartburn! If it's the only good thing bout being preg, I have only eaten take away like 2-3 times in the last 30 weeks! We used to get it every weekend so I'm doing very good :) dunno how ye sleep on such hi pillows tho that would kill me! I have my to pillows, one of which is really sqishy so I turn it to its side... Good enough for me lol

Bugaboo love the pics! And yay for getting another one :)

Thanks, ahahaha, not pervy at all!:happydance:

Childbirth education and hospital orientation class today. Supposed to wear comfortable clothes and bring a pillow, so we'll see how this goes.

1eighty I was really bad! Like crazy I could spend all day on it and not even think that was bad! And it is bad! Id often wake up at 3 or 4 in morning just to plant/harvest trees! I was bad ha! I just decided one day time to go cold turkey! I haven't tried it since cause I know I'll get as bad again!

Yay to parties and hospital visits :)

Ok my bump ISN'T as big as I thought lol I went to shop wearing a pair of leggings and top and just a tank top sitting on my bum so the straps weren't up! Walked round the shop got to the car and my tank top fell off/down lol how mortifying! I was still covered but was still looking weird with my top at my ankles!... Bump ur meant to hold it in place not drop it off lol!

HAha Phineas :p

I just bought a nursing top/dress thing. But It's long sleeves and it's randomly hot today :'( I wanted to wear it!!

Also, be strong, NO FARMVILLE!!!!! But I want a phineas :)

I really need to invest in some nursing tops. Im thinking since it will be winter here, and I love to layers clothes that I would invest in just some nursing tanks to wear under my clothes. That way I only have to shed a layer and will still be covered.

Lovely pictures Bugaboo and lovely bump Medieval :) Happy Anniversary too Lilio! :)

MommaB, I found normal strappy tops are amazing while breastfeeding. You can just pull it down and back up again, H&M have some lovely stretchy ones and they're not expensive either :) You can just wear it with a cardigan or under a jumper xx

I'm thinking it's too cold here for that :/ I reckon I'll need the nursing tops the most when I'm not at home (I imagine I'll be in my pjs everyday for the first month... :p). and winter here is freezing, shedding down a layer might make for a rather freezing milk bar :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->