November Due Dates (cont)

I feel so left out im not on fb :( boo lol think of me in there lol

Ehhh wtf wandering no wheels??? That's like one of the main things wth did they think ud be able to do with a buggy with no wheels? That's just crazy!

Oh so they sure do get shorter, I put on one the other day and thought omg that's my belly button lol now even I'm not that brave lol!

Yay! requests received and accepted. :) Okay, I better get some work done for a few minutes anyway, but I'll be back to do some getting-to-know-you profile stalking. :D
I'll be sending my request when I get home, because these nasty work people block Facebook on work computers (seriously, how mean!!) and it'd take way too much effort to go to the forum from the phone, then follow the link, then do this and that.... :lazy: :rofl:

Bah for no wheels!

And, wtf, Sarah, going to bed this early? :lol:

Some people are still at work!!! ...granted, on some other side of the world. :lol:

So, Phin, how many cookies would it take to get you to join FB? :p

Phin - joooooin FB :)

Whaaaaat wandering - NO WHEELS?!?! seriously?!

Hmmm.

DH is raiding (WoW) tonight, and I've just plucked up the courage to tame the foof fluff (first attempt since losing sight of the foof) as he's all engrossed in noisy things and my trusty Remington foof trimmer is kinda noisy...

Harder than I thought it would be, but not having the TP be ripped to shreds by the undergrowth is magic :p

There you go, your giggle for the day :p

Hehehe I did giggle :haha:

I made an attempt a few weeks ago and missed right under wear my bump begins near my old c-section scar. Upon looking in the mirror it looked as if I had a mustache at the top of my nether area :rofl: Its hard to shave that area!!

Hmmm.

DH is raiding (WoW) tonight, and I've just plucked up the courage to tame the foof fluff (first attempt since losing sight of the foof) as he's all engrossed in noisy things and my trusty Remington foof trimmer is kinda noisy...

Harder than I thought it would be, but not having the TP be ripped to shreds by the undergrowth is magic :p

There you go, your giggle for the day :p

Have OH do it. Mine helped me out, it's too hard for me to reach all that. lol!

Oh I definitely need to do that... but I can't really be bothered!

I do what I can. Then I look stupid. Then I shrug it off.

I probably really should have my husband mow that lawn in full, but I usually forget to ask him. :shrug:

I'm waiting now until labour :haha: Can't bend enough to shave i properly now ... so sort of just blindly guess lol and I do NOT NOT NOT trust my OH to go near my foof with a razor blade lol

I'm waiting now until labour :haha: Can't bend enough to shave i properly now ... so sort of just blindly guess lol and I do NOT NOT NOT trust my OH to go near my foof with a razor blade lol

haha! Oh, no, me either. He is using trimmers with a guard on it. We're just trimming, not smoothing. That's fine for me 'til baby's here. Just don't want 4" hair down there, ya know? :winkwink:

It's so weird looking down and not being able to see my own ladybits! They are totally hidden by my belly! They could be doing ANYTHING down there and I wouldn't be able to see what it was! :shy:

Here's my 30 week bump pictures. It's hard to take good pictures of yourself in the mirror, I don't know how you ladies are doing it!:winkwink:

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PHOTO(4)_crop.jpg
    PHOTO(4)_crop.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
Excuse the slightly dirty mirror, haven't cleaned the bathroom yet this week! I have a new Clean Your House in 15 Minutes a Day program I'm trying to follow.:juggle:

Looking good, grad. I can't believe how much more giant my bump is compared to yours. I wonder if I've just got weaker abs, or if my bump just grew large early and the few of you smaller ones will catch up. Last possibility is I'm going to be a giant in 9 weeks. Guess we'll see!

I think our bellies just grow at different rates! It can't have been my strong abs, I've always avoided ab exercises!

There was one month-long period I didn't gain any weight (although my uterus and baby did grow, don't ask me how that happened) and then the next month I more than made up for it! So I think all our bumps are just working at their own rates of speed!

I stayed pretty small my whole pregnancy last time, though who knows if I had gone all the way to 40 weeks, I might have exploded! I am a bit bigger this time, but still getting comments that I'm small. Just like last time I'm measuring ahead by fundal height. Maybe I just carry my babies more on the inside? I dunno. I think big pregnant bellies are beautiful!

very nice bump, Medieval!

I feel like a giant, too. And I feel like the baby is, right now, a giant as well. He's been nuts for the past 24 hours, I'm starting to almost hurt. No idea where he's headed too...

Holy freakin' heartburn, batman!

It's twenty to seven here. I was up at 6 (hungry cats and sharp claws are very persuasive) and I chugged a Maalox because I could feel it coming on. It could power a small nation now, by the feel of it, JEEEEEEEZ!!! I sleep propped up on my (patent pending) 4 pillow pyramid, but :nope: it was still a-burnin'... so I'm up :( only went to bed at 1am, too.

QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"