November Due Dates (cont)

Yay for facebook! I'm just starting to get the third tri discomfort. Hips, ribs, general soreness. Lovely!

I still find it easier to post here, than there. Facebook gets all messy and whatnot.

I'm tired today, bah. Went to Target, spent money on mostly nothings (that's what Target is for, really :lol:) and now I'm washing diapers. Might squeeze in a nap, too.

It's almost 5pm so it's pretty sad that this weekend is coming to an end. Sniffle.

I have some plums, so I might make a pie later, too. A healthy one, just plums and apple sauce. I'm actually not even sure I'll add the crust. :lol:

Yea I like doing my posts here, but FB is a great alternative for a quick update.

This morning after my post I took a couple of tylenol and a hot long shower. Seemed to help a bit with the aches ive been having. :thumbup: Thanks ladies for the well wishes.

Managed to clean the bathroom, livingroom, bedroom, cook dinner, and even cleaned the patio windows. All in all a pretty productive day.

I even found in my closet a giant oversized weekend bag that I got for free from victoria secrets that im goin to use for my hopsital bag. Its a giant pink tote style bag that is big enough to fit 4 days worth of items for me, Morgans things, and the exrtas like my laptop, camera, and chargers. Im pretty pumped that I found my bag, now I just need to buy items to pack in it.

And just for giggles I leave you all with this.........:holly: Have a good night!

Still 10 weeks to go (give or take a week or two), and I feel like there's no more room for me to give this girl! I feel so stretched and when I sit I feel her in my ribs. I'll give her 6 more weeks before I start pleading for her to make her entrance. :)

Today I:

- spent an hour or two reading the law book for my class.
- went grocery shopping with OH
- prepared fresh meatballs for dinner M & Tu
- prepared chicken salad for lunches
- prepared fresh-veggies chopped into cream cheese for morning bagels.
- prepared eggplant, caramelized onions & cauliflower for dinner
- got a load of wash done with OH (well, he did it, I just sorted it and helped fold)

OH was a great help today with cooking, dishes, laundry. Great day! I'm beat, but feel ready for the week to begin tomorrow. *whew* :)

What I did today:

- got up at 6, fed the cat, who then decided to go back to bed, ignore the food and probably laugh at me
- went back to bed, slept from 7 - 9
- talked to my dad on Skype
- went to Target and spent money on mostly nothing
- cooked parmigiana
- ate
- read in bed for about 30 minutes
- got up to talk to my mom on Skype
- washed two loads of diapers and one load of our clothes
- finished emptying the craft room, a.k.a. dragging/carrying the last of the baby's things into the nursery
- emptied the guest room closet, a.k.a. dragging/carrying our winter clothes into the craft room
- figured out I couldn't really do anything about a few heavier items, including a desk, bed and some crates in the guest room, so I left them there
- watered a few potted flowers
- baked plum pie
- ate dinner
- ate some pie
- felt dead tired for a while
- washed hair
- showered (yes, I don't do the two together, as my body goes nuts when shampoo touches it, ick)

I think I'm ready for bed now.

Let's not forget to mention that the doula I want won't accept my offer. Or, well, she's on maternity leave and doesn't feel comfortable commiting to my case, when there are things that might make her unable to be there when I need her. Le sigh.

- baked plum pie

So off topic but, I was thinking of making a healthy plum something a rather last night. I was thinking cobbler, but couldn't find any good recipes :'( Might have to end up being a crumble...

Yesterday I got up after a painful night with not enough sleep, went to work, told them I had to take it easy so did a desk job for the day, came home & bought a feast for dinner, ate & then drove over to the inlaws for a bit, went to bed.

Just woken up from another sore night, not enough sleep. We have a carseat fitting appointment today & are checking the pram we want fits in our car. Oh, and I have my annual appraisal at work tomorrow so will have to prepare for that, even though my last one was only in January :-/

Blah...

Morning girls, hope yer all ok and the aches bugger off!

I'm having a bit of a hormonal meltdown tbh, so prob go back to lurking for a while! No point really going into it, kinda a lot of it is in my own head and then feeling lonely cause oh working! I had a major major chat with oh yest bout what I'm feeling, spent like half the day crying bucket loads. He felt so bad he brought me shopping and to work with him but tbh it's not really done me much good. I told him I was gonna sleep in the babies room for a few nights, that even tho all I want is a big cuddle and kiss my head is just in meltdown mode!
Went sleep at ten last night tho and slept till 7 so I do feel bit better! But so emotional and hormonal! So although I seem to be getting away from pains I seem to have hit a wall with my emotional state!

Gonna send DS to school and go for a walk, and then I might right a letter to try figure out what's my problem!

Enjoy ur Monday girls x

As Phin, hope you feel better soon, these damn hormones have a lot to answer for! :hugs:

:hugs: Phin - it's hormone overload hun - or maybe a bit of pre-natal depression?? :( We're always here when you want to chat or get anything off your chest! Does your OH work a lot? Mine does too .. he gets up at half 5am and sometimes I might not see him again until 1am :( It's tough when they have such a demanding job, and can be so isolating.

Go for a walk, great idea Phin. Fresh air always makes me feel better and clears your head. Those awful mones!!!:flower:

Thanks girls, I don't think it's pre natal depression hun, just think I'm in a slump and can't see my way round it! Ye Charlie he works a lot, it has gotten better over the last year so I know he is genuinely trying to get us into a better place that he doesn't have to be gone as long as he is. Think it didn't help that we've been getting on top of bills for last few months, and had my car mess up few weeks ago so that was a major expense we hadn't counted on and it buggered us up for a bit! I do ok on my own as long as I have petrol in my car that I can get outta the house with DS or on my own for an hour, but this last week we were very tight with money (insurance) and there was days I was mostly alone!

I hate having flip outs on him cause I know it's not his fault, he's doing the best he can (that's the normal me thinking) but the preg me is just feeling daunted at the thought that it's only Monday, I've a whole 6 days until he has half a day off again... It just gets wearing! The only good thing I suppose is he got his wages brought us shopping yest to fill my presses with healthy food, put petrol in my car for me and then left me spending money, so I don't feel as trapped at home now.

And then when I'm like this I miss our normal routine of fone calls and giggling... So normal me knows this is just preg me flipping over summat that's beyond my control... Doesn't stop me feeling like I'm going crazy tho!

This preg part is no fun! I had way more drama happening when I was preg with DS and I never had emotional flip outs! Blaahhh!

Morning girls,

Feels like ages since i was last on here!

Me and the OH have just got back from a lovey spa weekend (what he bought for our anniversary last month) I feel so relaxed now, defiantly needed it, that's for sure!

Back to reality now, got soo much to do! I haven't even started to pack my hospital bags yet!!

Hope you are all well

xx

Neither :( Hospital bags are on hold till I get to tackle the pile of baby clothes. Still waiting on the cot/drawers to come :'( We don't live far from the hospital though, so If I did end up in the hospital, DH would be able to get me whatever :)

Aww thats not too bad then!

I'm only 15 mins away from my hospital so like you if i do have to go in short notice the OH can pack me a bag.

Although I've seen these pre-packed maternity bags on Ebay, what do people think? Would it work out cheaper just to buy the bits i need myself? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mum-and-Baby-budget-pre-packed-maternity-hospital-bag-/271036452949?pt=UK_Baby_Maternity_Pregnancy_MJ&hash=item3f1b081055&_uhb=1

I have also got to tackle the pile of baby clothes, the day i choose to wash them is the day it rains and i don't have a tumble drier, so its either line or airer. Grr. Typical UK lol

xx

aww Phin it is hard being alone and money does make a difference unfortunately :( Just make sure you talk to him (or us) when you feel an emotional flip out about to happen and we'll try and reassure you :hugs: And it's sh*t when something goes wrong that needs money to fix grrr! It's sods law that it happens JUST as you feel financially settled again :(

:hi: lucyjo! Aww a spa weekend sounds AMAZING! Did you have the mummy to be packages at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->