November Due Dates (cont)

It sure was a good race!! So glad Lewis won!! pity about Jenson though! Sorry, but I am a bit patriotic.
Have to support Jenson as his grandma is South African and support both of them because they are British!
I will have to name drop here and admit that I have met Lewis already. DF won tickets to a garden party a few years back and we got to meet Lewis and have pics taken with him. He did ask if we (as in me and him) had met somewhere before, to which my OH asked if he wanted to swop partners! :haha: no surprises that he declined!! :haha:

Ahhh! I didn't download classwork this week for the law class I have M-W. Well, for some reason the website with the course has booted my access and now I can't get the assignment. That is what I planned to do today. What a hit! I really really wish I'd been better and tried this earlier in the week. I feel like a jerk and now I can't do the reading for tomorrow's class. DOH!!!

Other things I'd planned for the day included the possibility of driving and buying a baby clownfish to put in my aquarium with my other clown. I am now back to that idea, but I am a bit upset that this won't be a productive day at all now. :(

I think I'll take a half hour to sort through some of the fall/winter attire I've pulled from the basement and give my brain a chance to think if I want to drive for the fish.

Morning ladies.

WTB, I would be pissed!! She is a real piece of work!!

I have had the worst two days! In the evening, my back and ribs hurt from all the weight pulling and stretching my muscles. No position I try, walking, sitting, leaning, helps it to go away. Ive taken tylenol, heating pad, hot showers, OH massaging it and the pain wont go. And then once I give up and go to bed it gets worse. I can not lay on m left side. If I do I wake up in agonizing pains in my left hip. Its been like that for weeks so I have slept on my right side. Last night it started on the right. So I tossed and turned and everytime I woke up I hurt. I tried pillows under the belly and in between the legs but to no relief. I cant lay on my back it makes it to hard to breath. Is this really how the next 7 weeks and 5 days are going to go? To top it off today it hurts in my groin to walk :nope: Ugh I feel like an 80 year old woman!!!

:( So sorry MommaB. I, too, have been having that 80 year old woman feeling with all the aches and pains. My knees hurt especially. :(

I had some weird rib pain last night in the front and back. OH looked it up and said something about ribs expanding whilst pregnant. Ouf! Better today, thank goodness. Sorry you're in so much pain.

So sorry you've be through the wringer mommab!!! I'm hoping it's just an"off" time and you'll get some comfort!

Sorry you are in pain MommaB :hugs: Hope it eases off soon and you can get some sleep.

I can now cheerfully say that I have finally finished my review preparation work yay!! Although it has taken me ages and I've got a very numb bum and aching legs from sitting still for too long I'm just really glad it's finished. I can now go and have a bit of a stretch and rest before getting on with the equally exciting, but slightly less tedious washing and ironing! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day :)

Oh Momma, that sounds like me today! I have pains all down my lats and shoulders and lower back. It's driving me nuts, and I know it'll keep me awake tonight.
I hope you start to feel a bit better :(

The 3rd tri sucks with all these aches and pains etc .... Hope it gets better Mommab :(

So we went to the beach and it was HOT! MIL brought an umbrella for me so I could sit under the shade but around 11ish I went really pale, I felt like I was gonna pass out, felt like I was gonna through up and like I was about to have the runs ... anyone know that feeling? So cousin in law sent me to the toilet and I had a clear out both ends (sorry for tmi) :blush: She got me a sugary drink and then I was fine :shrug: She was like don't worry and not to be embarrassed as it happens to most pregnant women, but still! After that, I went and played with my eldest in the beach pools they had and considering he HATES water normally, he was so good - he was letting the water go near his face, and wading in to the deep end etc (with me following like a hawk) and the in laws actually helped me with them loads so it was a good day in the end! :)

How has everyone else's day been? :flower:

It's nice and cool here today. So refreshing. I'm tired of the heat. I even got a heat rash under my boobies that I've been battling for a week. It's finally getting better after I figured out the magic mix: tea tree oil, glycerin, witch hazel. Anyhow, so happy autumn is on its way.

Picked up some cheapo 2 for 11$ comfy sports-type bras at Target yesterday. They will work even for BF as they are easily pulled down. It's so nice to get something useful and affordable.

Oh, and, milestone... we bought our first pack of diapers yesterday. I finally settled on just going for disposables since we have pay-by-use laundry and the diaper service is costly and on par with disposables. We'd like to eventually do the more natural diapers, but for a first stock I got Huggies Natural Care with the little belly button cutout. Once that heals up we'll search around locally and try a few of the more natural alternatives to see if they measure up. It was REALLY cool buying diapers. I have bought some things, but not much practical everyday baby is really here stuff.

:flower: Hope everybody's aches and pains feel better.

So this morning I was lying on my side and some pre-milk (or whatever it is!) just SHOT out of my left boob and onto my arm. I mean it was like it was shot out of a gun! Nothing's come out of my right boob yet, so weird.

Aw, feel better MommaB! That doesnt sound fun. I've been achey today, but told my boss I'd be needing to sit down, it feels like my hips are gonna fall off, I'm gonna look into getting a support belt, for work especially.
You're right Charlie, third tri sucks pain-wise.

Girls, I don't know where to post anymore, here or fb?

I like FB :) But there are still a couple of people who haven't joined the group yet I think??
Skweek, WTBmyBFP and MrsBertie havent joined right?

Oooh I didn't know! Just requested to join :) xx

Thank you! :D

I think I've eaten waaay too much pistachio ice cream :wacko: xx

Oh no! :O
I was supposed to eat good today (Too much food with friends yesterday!). But somehow I ended up making a bread pudding...It WAS delicious though :D

There's a facebook group?? See what I miss during the week when I'm working!
I have just clicked the button that says join button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->