November Due Dates (cont)

I got quite lucky with scans. I ended up having one at 6 and 10 weeks because of severe abdominal pains I was experiencing. Then my 12 week scan, a private gender scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender and then I got another for free at 18 weeks because little madam was crossing her legs at the first one. then my 20 week scan and a 4d scan at 27 weeks that my brother got me for my birthday! So ive had a fair few scans and got a lot of pictures for my memory book haha :D Would still kill for another though!!

How often does everyone have their midwife appts by the way? I was told I would have them fortnightly after 28 weeks but im only having them every 4 weeks :shrug: Next one isnt till 34 weeks now!

I thought the same about midwife appointments, I expected them to be every 2 weeks now, but mine are every 3 weeks at the moment. Actually, I'm going to check my notes as to when I'm supposed to get them... BRB

Wow wandering you have had a fair few scans!!

I've been going to my midwife fortnightly since i turned 28 weeks. Have you mentioned it to her? Xx

Does fortnightly mean every 2 weeks? If so, that's where I'm at right now. My next appointment is at 31 weeks then it'll be at 33, 35, 37, and then I go weekly so 38, 39, 40... I don't know if I go more often if I pass 40. I assume I would, but who knows.

Okay, mine are 28 weeks, 31, 34, 36, 38, 40, 41.... Should be fully baked & out the oven by then :happydance:

I have them every 3 weeks for 3 appointments (including this time) and then I move to every 2 weeks after the next appointment. But that doesnt help you as I'm in germany :)

I've been going every two since my 28 week appointment. So I had one at 28, 30, and I go again this week for 32, then 34. Then I go weekly for 36, 37,38 and I deliever at 39. :happydance: Which means after this appiontment tomorrow I only have 4 more visits and im done!! Provided she doesnt come in my 36th week like my son did.

It's really getting close now! eeeekkk!!! :happydance:

I'm off to bed now, at 9:30 pm - I'm zonked!

It is getting close!!!!
I have been peeking at third tri september thread and following all the new ones arriving. I love to hear there birth stories and cant wait until we are all chatting away and encouraging one another at the end of the road like they are.

I think after the showers this weekend it will all be more real for me that its almost time!!

Got a couple pairs of yoga pants yesterday to be comfy in the hospital. I don't want to wear gowns again this time around.

I keep waiting for our first "this is it" story! I know it's coming soon... I wonder who will be the first to go?

I need to do that as well! I hate the gowns, they are so not comfy or flattering. I need a childs gown since im so short, but they dont provide those for L&D :haha: Not to mention you feel naked under them.

I keep waiting for our first "this is it" story! I know it's coming soon... I wonder who will be the first to go?

I know right!!! How exciting will that be.

I dont think it will be me. Hmmmm who could it be??

I got nursing gowns to wear at the hospital after delivery and long maxi dresses to wear for the first few weeks while I'm home and we have visitors...

I know right!!! How exciting will that be.

I dont think it will be me. Hmmmm who could it be??

I certainly know it won't be me! I'll probably the last one in the group. I fully expect this baby to come in December :haha:

Oh no girls...just had my first boob leakage!! Thought i had escaped that from happening :( xx

Well here is some food for thought

To all that are due on the first of November, at this time next month you will be 37 weeks...full term......eeekk!!

So my second shower is this weekend. It's being put on by my SO's mother at her church 4 hours away, where they live. We are going down there to visit for the entire weekend. I don't know many details about this shower at ALL, but I do know that I am not going to know 95% of the guests. Some of his extended family members will be there and some church ladies.

So yesterday she called him and told him there were probably going to be no guys there (he had originally wanted a co-ed shower in his hometown) so she thought it would be OK if he just came for a few minutes at the beginning to say hi and then left to go visit his dad.

Even though I am a naturally talkative person, I think I am going to feel a little uncomfortable there knowing almost no one. Of course I know his mom and sister, but the MAJORITY of the guests are going to be complete strangers to me. I think I would feel better if he was there, but I would feel selfish for taking away visiting time with his dad (his dad and girlfriend smoke in their house so I won't go inside over there). I can't decide whether to ask him to stay with me or not. What do you think?!

If you're going to be uncomfortable without him, I would see if he wouldn't mind staying a bit longer... especially since it will be awkward opening gifts from these people and not knowing the person that gave it to you, whereas he'll know most if not all of them and can help you thank the right people.

Hmm I thought they were supposed to be every 2 weeks and you ladies have just confirmed it! I'll definately bring it up with my midwife.. I love midwife appts, id much rather be seeing her fortnightly rather than monthly!

Mommab - I know right, I love stalking the September thread! Cant wait till its november and thats us egging each other on. Makes me really excited!
Mrs326 - Pretty sure I wont be first. Convinced Im going to be overdue!

Looking forward to see whether the team yellows are boys or girls as well. The boys could very well over take the girls by the end!

Lucyjo - I feel for you! Same thing happened to me last weekend. I rushed out and bought a load of nursing pads for my bra afterwards but havent actually had to use them. They only seemed to leak that one time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->