November Due Dates (cont)

Morning!
Mum had all her babies from 37-40 weeks, never went over. So I'm thinking I might go in Oct!

HONEY DEW TODAY! One more change till full term :)

Weirdly springer I said the same yesterday, that I didn't feel as big bump wise just very bloated! Went and slept in the spare room so I wasn't disturbing oh with my running to the loo. Feel a bit better this morning, gonna slug water all morning and try get rid of the hb, hopefully that'll ease things too!

Morning girls how ye today?

Morning ladies,
Hope you are all feeling much better!

Had our first NCT class last night. We sure are an interesting bunch! lots of laughs and joking about, don't think the teacher quiet knew what to do with some of us at one point. Can see I will get on with lots of them really well.

:wohoo: to the honeydew ladies!! I'll be joining you tomorrow!! Can't believe how fast the time seems to have gone.
Got to pack my hospital bags this weekend and have furniture arriving this weekend. :happydance:

Oh and I'm a bucketful of tears, just said goodbye to the kitties. I know it'll only be 5 weeks til we see them again, but still :(

:hugs: 1eighty... It's all part of the journey that gets you home to your wee family! I know it must be hard though.

Well, I slept terribly. Today is going to be mainly HELLish. And I've got to start doing handovers so that everything runs smoothly once I'm on mat leave. Hope you're all well :)

Awww, I get that Eighty! When I sent my Horse across country to where I was moving I cried, and I only didn't see her for 2 weeks :dohh:! But I think it was also to do with being sad about moving in general too :)

Yay, I want to be a honey dew today but guess I will have to wait till tomorrow.:happydance:

I agree with you Sarah, I just have this feeling i'm going to have her by the end of October. Just a feeling and my mothers wise guessing lol

Beankeeper. I hate hand over at work, specially when some projects are your work babies.:dohh:

Good luck 1eighty, exciting times!!:happydance:

Just had a scary/stupid thought. My mum insists that I buy a new dressing gown and slippers this weekend, she wants to go shopping and get us the last few bits and bobs. (I have 7weeks mother)

I think she is having last minute nerves for us and wanting to get my hospital bag packed lol She is a women on a mission or the edge, not quite sure?

Anywhoo my thought was... dressing gown..... hold on.... this means I may be sleeping away from my OH. For the 10 years we have been together only once at the start have we spent the night away from each other. Oh my?!?

I need to man up!

I imagine there wont be much sleeping anyway :) just a few hours here and there! Do they have family rooms in the UK?

Went and distracted myself from missing the kitties.... Facebook cover pic will be updated thus:

31w (put up a day early): https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/31w.jpg

33w: https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/33w.jpg

35w: https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/35w.jpg

37w: https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/37w.jpg

40w: https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/40w.jpg

When I go into labour: https://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/beeper_spryte/labour.jpg

Not going to tempt fate by making a labour one that follows neatly from any earlier than 40w though :p

Awh 1eighty u poor thing! :hugs:

Eek for hosp bag Packing and furniture! I'm leaving my bags to do
until the first week in oct! Need the bags I'm using twice before then so that's my reasoning lol

Sorry u slept crap bean, r u finishing up soon? Just look forward to that!

Awh Whatwillbe that's so cool! Least ul have baby as a replacement to ur oh! I'm hoping cause this is my second I won't have to stay in long!

Yeah, so many of the hospital bag things I kind of need anyway. Like pjs, bras, nickers, toiletries. Obviously I can do the baby's stuff, but then I'm also not sure how cold it's going to be :dohh:.

Also, 49 days kind of looks ridiculously short...

Very true Phin, sleep is going to be a thing of the past.

Sarah I so hope there is a family room. Its will make me less anxious knowing that.

49 days yilkes!:happydance:

Sorry, bit post happy today!

Can you girlies have a looks at my hospital bags. I just laid everything out I seem to be a little thin on the ground on something?.

OR Just humour me and play my hospital bag game of whats missing? :D :flower:

Also Im a bit of geek and was playing around with some photos what do you think? and me on big Jeff my nephews digger, my nickname is Jeff (Don't ask) lol

Attachments

• My hosp bag.jpg
    My hosp bag.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Baby's hosp bag.jpg
    Baby's hosp bag.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 30wks.jpg
    30wks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Heart.jpg
    Heart.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
  • Big Jeff.jpg
    Big Jeff.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 6
Awwwww, your baby onesies are so cute!!!

I can't tell what everything is on your mummy one, but things that might have been forgotten are

Breast pads
Dressing gown
Slippers with tread
Socks
Sanitary pads
Hair Ties
Pillow from home
Nursing Cover
Baby book
Book

Yeah, sorry bit blurred. I have the breast pads in a plastic container they came in a box of 40 and I thought will I need this many lol.

Socks and sanitary pads are there too. But looking at the photo I didn't realise what a crazy bunch of patterns I have, strips, spots and chequered. lol You wont miss me at the hospital lol

Good idea, baby book and cushion! thanks!

So a while ago someone was talking about storing and freezing their breast milk. I just came across something that might be of interest!

"If you store breast milk for three days or less, you can also use a plastic bag designed for milk collection and storage. While economical, plastic bags aren't recommended for long-term breast milk storage because they may spill, leak and become contaminated more easily than hard sided containers. Also, certain components of breast milk may adhere to the soft plastic bags during long-term breast milk storage, which could deprive your baby of essential nutrients."

So I guess hard bottles are better for freezing then?

Edit: also don't fill them to the brim :D because breast milk expands, and bottles do not :D

Awh I love all the clothes for the hosp! Will u have to be in for long dya know? I know with DS I was in 4 days and def needed more baby grows and vests hun, although I had a boy who could wee so much it'd drown the nappy and the person holding baby lol same with more blankets! Also towels for u!

I've a really strong urge to go buy wool and knit??? Where that came from I really dunno! DS is away all weekend in my mams so il be home alone... Think I need to go get some lol I haven't knitted in years tho!

Righty O, more blankets and towels! I have no idea how long I am going in for, Just know I am able to have a water birth (fingers crossed) hence the bikini tops and that's it. Never been in hospital before so haven't a clue what to expect. Eeeekk!

Knitting! love that idea, must be part of the nesting process lol. I just have an urge to make things all the time and clean.

Good morning ladies!!

Docs appointment this morning!! In a rush though didnt realize I made it so early and I still have to get my son up, his lunch made, him off to school and myself ready. Ahhh, I hate rushed morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->