November Due Dates (cont)

Lol! I just walked into the living room and DH was opening a box of reusable bread pads! He must be really really bored marking those exams :p

sarah :rofl:

Brrrrr, it is chilly here today. 62 f (17c) But I get to break out the fall jacket :happydance:

Looks like im going to have to take some tylenol and a pillow to class tonight. Just got online to see the syllabus for the evening and we have 6 quizzes :dohh: I dont think my back can take sitting in a hard plastic chair for that long. Hope everyone has a good evening!! :flower:

Awh 1eighty u poor thing! :hugs:

Eek for hosp bag Packing and furniture! I'm leaving my bags to do
until the first week in oct! Need the bags I'm using twice before then so that's my reasoning lol

Sorry u slept crap bean, r u finishing up soon? Just look forward to that!

I finish work in exactly 4 weeks :happydance: and of those 4 weeks, I'm only working 11 full days and 4 half days... Not that I'm counting :haha:

I've made a start on my hospital bag. I'm taking 2 bags, one for labour/birth, the other will be in the car with things for the baby & for me after the birth.

Bag 1:
Plastic bags (for dirty clothes)
Nighty x2
Dressing gown
Socks
Slippers
Underwear
Massage oil
Lip balm
Tens machine
iPod
Cooling spray
Mini fan
Antibacterial gel/spray
Toiletries
Face wipes
(Spare contact lenses)
Makeup
Hairbands/ties
Camera
Towel
Face cloths x2
Heat pad
Nursing bra
Maternity pads
Muslins
Tissues
Mobile phone
Telephone numbers, spare mobile
Purse with some money & change for snacks/phone
Glucose sweets
Crisps/snacks
For baby
1x sleepsuit
1x vest
2x nappies
1x cardigan

Add on the day:
Maternity notes
Hairbrush
Fruit

Bag 2:
Pyjamas
Tracksuit bottoms
Tops
Vest tops for bf-ing
Cardigans
Going home outfit
More underwear
More maternity pads
Breast pads
Tissues
Another towel
Nappies
Baby clothes
3x Sleepsuits
3x Vests
1x Cardigan
Snowsuit
Cotton wool & nappy cream
Fruit juice
Extra snacks

Had my 2 week visit with the nurse practitioner today. It was nice because she seemed so much more relaxed and less rushed than my regular doctor!

I've gained 19 pounds so far, my BP is great, and the fundal measurement is 30.5. My platelets have dropped some during the pregnancy (booo!) but not enough to be a concern.

So, overall, a pretty good visit!

Got my flu vaccine, too. Ow, it hurt. If I'm this big of a baby about getting a flu shot (never gotten one before) I don't even want to think of how big of a baby I'm going to be during actual labor! :dohh:

Yeah.... we're 60+ pages ahead of the September babies thread and they've had a month more than we have to chat. That's why we got moved :p

Kitties are on their second flight, they are currently flying over the Democratic Republic of Congo. So there you go.

Friday soon, 31weeks, 2 days til we fly out, 3 days til we land, 4 til we get settled at my mum's. Can't wait.

So tired... but I need to stay up as long as possible, been kipping in the day and my sleep patterns are all messed up now. Need to kickstart it back into a regular kinda rhythm.

Night, ladies...

I need to go to bed....

We've been super chatty all day & then I came online & the chat died?

Woohoo, instead of my cancelled Natural Childbirth class, I get private Natural Childbirth class, at my own house. For the same price, which is $30 for three 1.5-hour sessions. :dance:

I need to get my hospital bag(s) going, really.

Woohoo, instead of my cancelled Natural Childbirth class, I get private Natural Childbirth class, at my own house. For the same price, which is $30 for three 1.5-hour sessions. :dance:

I need to get my hospital bag(s) going, really.

Wow! thats amazing! can I come?! :haha:

Bean - I have also started packing my bags today. Just wondering what size clothes you are packing for the baby? So far I've packed sleepsuits and vests sized 7.5lbs. Not sure if i should pack some bigger sizes just in case? Xx

Yeah.... we're 60+ pages ahead of the September babies thread and they've had a month more than we have to chat. That's why we got moved :p

Kitties are on their second flight, they are currently flying over the Democratic Republic of Congo. So there you go.

Friday soon, 31weeks, 2 days til we fly out, 3 days til we land, 4 til we get settled at my mum's. Can't wait.

So tired... but I need to stay up as long as possible, been kipping in the day and my sleep patterns are all messed up now. Need to kickstart it back into a regular kinda rhythm.

Night, ladies...

I seem to have missed the kitties thing, seen them mentioned a few times today... but, what, exactly, are they doing flying over the Democratic Rep of Congo? lol!

GL with your sleep fixing, I can't imagine travel right now, tbh. I feel jet lagged just in regular life. :p

I seem to have missed the kitties thing, seen them mentioned a few times today... but, what, exactly, are they doing flying over the Democratic Rep of Congo? lol!

Well, we're taking the kitties with us to the UK. Of the people here we can trust to look after them, all have other pets already and we don't want to upset either set of animals by insisting they cohabit.

The kitties have arrived at Heathrow and are awaiting the all-clear from customs... from there they will go to Kent to the Animal Inn quarantine facility and they'll be released on/after the 19th October (which probably means a trip down there to collect, as the quotes we've had for getting them up to us in Moray are almost the same as getting them from Zim to London, which is ridiculous).

Was cuddled into DH this morning and he felt the Troll kick him in the butt :p and then, OHMIGOSH the weirdest feeling and he practically leapt to the ceiling - I think Troll pushed out and stretched, and DH definitely felt that!

33 weeks and i'm a honey dew. yipeee. Hold on! they are quite big arn't they?? ouch!:haha:

31 weeks for me.

I think it's also time for me to go back to bed and try to forget the episode of... insanity. Arrrrrrrrgh nausea and all related issues, really. :kaboom:

Yay kitties!! I wish I could bring my dog to Germany, he wouldn't handle the flight though :(. Mum helped a dog give birth in quarantine a few years back, that was interesting!!!
She was supposed to be let out early under some special rule, but the head of it kind of failed to sign the paper work...

Sorry, slightly off topic :D

Ok is it true ur iron levels in preg should be 26 -30 Any one know? Cause of so mine r extremely low! Got a letter stating I need iron tabs that my levels r below 10! Omg is it any wonder I'm so exhausted, and look so bloody tired/pale/ drawn! Even I had a feeling I was low cause I look so bad recently! Glad I know though hopefully after a few days I'll notice a pick up in me!

Yay to everyone getting bigger fruits! I always feel paddy last tho I don't change until Sunday :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->