November Due Dates (cont)

Yeah, I always thought post birth showers were a better idea!!

I'd find a baby shower wierd and I'm not sure any of my friends would want to come to one. Would prob just end up with LOADS of 0-3 months clothes I expect. Think I'm a people can bring presents if they want to when they come to see the baby person.
Also I think even though its 50:50 chance of boy/ girl at conception, slightly more girls get born statistically. So there could be a few more little girls for the :yellow:

99 days til EDD! can't believe it's double figures! one week til I hit 3rd tri! So excited I had to bore you all with this information! x

I never had a baby shower ... I jsut went for a meal with my close friends with STephen (and they all bought gifts) and a meal with a couple of friends for Henry. . . That was god enough for me :)

Ok girls crazy pregie lady in the house to night! I CRIED yes I kid u not at the end of fifty shades of grey! Weirdo that I am! Then oh came home and he's exhausted and I proceeded to blub on him telling him loving him is lonely when he's working and brill when he's not lol he didn't no what to make of me so kept kissing me which made me cry harder lol bloody hell! I haven't cried in a few weeks, sure as hell going overload tonight!

Oh fell sleep after consoling me for an hour, rubbing baby and making my boobs leak by copping a feel lol think he's obsessed with m! I let him away with it tho cause I'm crazy to night!

I wish I could cry while reading a book. Well, and end of one.

Simply because I fall asleep after two or three pages and there's no time to even figure out what I'm reading.

:rofl:

Aww, I'm terrible at falling asleep, I often read for an hour! But phineas you must be a pretty fast reader!

Check up today!

He asked me if I thought my weight gain was my real weight or if I was having a fat day (well, in more doctory words :p). :( Need to be really careful with what I eat over the next 3 weeks!

Oh if I get into a book I'll read it in 2 nights lol I'll have a week where I read 2 or 3 books then have a week off! Feeling better this morning slept like a log so that helped!

Oh Sarah! Such a man, even in drs terms that's just not a nice thing to ask a woman! Men will never get how sensitive weight is to woman no matter what size u r! I'd prob cry if my dr said anything to me!

Wish I was more of a fan of reading. I like page flicking magazines does that count? With my LO I am going to encourage her to read more than I ever did.
I spent too much time out on my bike and climbing trees etc (tom boy)

Whatwillbe I'm kinda jealous I really wasn't a child who could climb trees lol even now I freak out climbing the turf lol I make DS read every night but I send him out working with OH climbing up the hay/in the tractor cause I wish I had been more carefree when I was younger, instead of worrying I'd fall etc!
Plan on doing the same with this one cause although I love my books no denying how being outside is brill for them too! .. That and I get time off with daddy brings DS lol

Wow, wish I could go on a tractor! I used to think I was being punished when my mum told me to sit and read a book lol my partner and my family love to read. The reading gene skipped me :blush:

I agree a nice happy medium, maybe reading outdoors would suit me?:thumbup:

I didn't read that much as a kid. I was always outside riding my horse, playing in the hay shed or building tree houses etc. When I was a bit older I got really into rock climbing for a while. Now I sit with my face in the computer all day :O

I can't wait till my LO is a bit older, I'd love to get out and do things!

I'm the same I used to be so outdoorsy and now I just sit on a comp all day in the week. How depressing! lol:comp:

I cant wait, this will change once LO arrives. Walks in the forest, road trips in the campervan etc ahhh the great outdoors!

Jealous! I have no interest in being outside lol I do it just for DS, ESP when it rains I love walks in the rain, but meh wouldn't even know where to start other wise lol think this is why my oh and I compliment each others parenting style! He does the outside things (DS was gettin driven around on the back of a trailer stacked with bales over 15 ft off the trailer as oh drove it around... Obviously not on his own lol) and I do the teaching and reading side of life! Love how he has no fear that he'll fall, cause in his eyes daddy's minding him so hes fine!

I'm so anxious today, I don't have anything to do, and I have all this energy :(. I know it's going to be hard work and I'm going to be an emotional tired grumpy mess, but jeppers I can't wait until the baby is here to occupy my mind/time!!!

What would you like to do? and why are you so anxious? I have a day off and I am keeping my self busy doing crafty things today. I am making bunting for a party next weekend.

I'm crocheting and stressing out about going to the dietician and a doc appt later.
I'm feeling pretty anxious too, maybe the hormones? I've been generally quite stressy for the last few weeks. I hope the baby can't feel it...

I have my docs app tomorrow. I am looking forward to being measured I hope they do it tomorrow.
I was having stressy times a couple of weeks ago. I cant seem to grasp time I just want everything to be done already but OH is making me buy/do things in stages, its a killer.
It must be the hormones!

It's a collection of things, I live in Germany and I don't really have any friends(I have some people that I'm friends with, but they arent the sort of person I'd ever become BFFs with if you know what I mean). I don't work because my German isn't good enough to. And so I spend a lot of the day out-of-my-mind bored. I can't really find anything here that really satisfies me. I also used to be a bit of a fitness freak and injured my ankle about 3 years ago. So I became really sedentary. So basically I'm like a dog that has been cooped up inside for... months? years?

Some of it is my own doing, I could try harder to get my German better and try and find some more things to do. But the whole area/city gets me down so much. It's a horrible little industrial town where neither of us want to live but we have to for the time being.

Sorry to whine :( I just need more meaning in my life that I have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->