November Due Dates (cont)

Ok is it true ur iron levels in preg should be 26 -30 Any one know? Cause of so mine r extremely low! Got a letter stating I need iron tabs that my levels r below 10! Omg is it any wonder I'm so exhausted, and look so bloody tired/pale/ drawn! Even I had a feeling I was low cause I look so bad recently! Glad I know though hopefully after a few days I'll notice a pick up in me!

Yay to everyone getting bigger fruits! I always feel paddy last tho I don't change until Sunday :( lol

Phineas, a normal person has a score of around 14. Most pregnant women drop 2 points off what they normal have. I started around 12, and I'm now 10.3 and I've been on Iron for the last few months.

I'm making roasted red pepper and walnut dip right now :) does that count as exciting???

Oh phew thanks hun! I can deal with a normal person being only 14 that's not majorly higher than below 10! Yup google u turn ppl crazy lol did u notice an increase in ur energy levels since u started taking them? it prob explains why I've been feeling so off tho, just glad it's my iron that's low and not my gtt that's high!

Ehm I've never even heard of that dip lol I'm a real plain Jane with food tho ha!

Sarah, thats sounds exciting and yummy! cant wait for lunch. I eat my lunch so early now. I can only make it to 11.30:blush:

I am in such a mood I cant even tell you! I have felt like total sh*te for the last week, shocking nausea, vomiting at night, so so tired but restless too... It's like being about 12 weeks pregnant all over again EXCEPT now I have wicked heartburn and a giant bump to deal with too!! I literally CANNOT face another 8 weeks of this, I keep freaking and bursting into tears, DH thinks I've gone mad :(

Sorry for the moan, just feeling very down :( x

Sorry you feel like poop lillio :hugs:. I'm having one of those weeks I think. Starting to get a little fed up now. I am getting stuck into my lunch to cheer myself up!

Maybe eat some chocolate? lol I would just love a glass of red wine tonight if I could. That would cheer me up. We haven't long, hang in there!:flower:

Urgh so annoyed. Emmas Diary keep hounding me and sending me 'free' books in the post that I actually have to pay for even though ive said I dont want them! They're saying they'll charge me 8.95 every 2 weeks for all the books they send out!!! Argh!! My OH is ringing them now to sort it out. Last thing I need! They're totally taking advantage of stressed pregnant women!

Aw lillio :hugs: Im starting to feel the same actually. Yesterday I very nearly threw up for the first time since 20 weeks. Felt so nauseous! My back pains are getting worse and im getting no sleep because at night is when baby kicks me the most now. Im just walking round like an ill achy zombie atm :(

I've just pulled myself outta that slump lillio :hugs: Hun! I've a weekend free from DS and gonna go buy a nice face wash etc and hopefully after a nice shower I'll feel a bit better! I'm just glad I can ignore the world when that's the way I feel!

I really don't think tho u can even begin to understand in say sec tri how bad third tri is gona be. I member seeing posts from third tri and thinking tut come on we all r tired/sore get over it and stop whining! But it's so diff being here! The sore/tired days seem never ending I think and I gotta say I def put my hands up and think sorry!

Momma that's just crazy! I'd let ur oh deal with it too. My oh always sorts stuff like that for me, they listen to men quicker! Also how's ur dad doing?

I've just pulled myself outta that slump lillio :hugs: Hun! I've a weekend free from DS and gonna go buy a nice face wash etc and hopefully after a nice shower I'll feel a bit better! I'm just glad I can ignore the world when that's the way I feel!

I really don't think tho u can even begin to understand in say sec tri how bad third tri is gona be. I member seeing posts from third tri and thinking tut come on we all r tired/sore get over it and stop whining! But it's so diff being here! The sore/tired days seem never ending I think and I gotta say I def put my hands up and think sorry!

Momma that's just crazy! I'd let ur oh deal with it too. My oh always sorts stuff like that for me, they listen to men quicker! Also how's ur dad doing?

My dad is doing much better thank you!! I called him yesterday and his BP is now back in a more normal range and he feels more like himself!! :happydance:

On FB I had said I am craving pumpkin. Last night I just got home from school, and OH pissed me off. I wont go into details. He leaves and comes back with a pumpkin pie :haha: Lets just say I calmed down and now my craving is satisfied.

Good morning, Ladies. Trying to decide whether to go to work today or stay home. My throat hurts and I'm a bit stuffy. I also had that bit with some contractions last night, but seems okay this morning. Wish I could get checked, but if all is calm now I guess there's no reason atm.

House is a wreck. OH is a disaster, not to mention all the gifts we received. Ahhh, boxes and stuff oh my!

Yeah 10 is quite low, you'll definitely feel that! Although a friend of mine only has 8.8 :O. I did notice an increase in energy, but then sometimes It's hard to tell with pregnancy, you're fine one moment and exhausted the next :)

I'm the same Whatwill! I'm getting so hungry atm :( Im basically just constantly eating fruit. It's my attempt at eating ok while eating... constantly...
Haha I agree phineas, They say "second is the best tri". but during second you're thinking "This is shit! How can third be worse??"

Hang in there Lillio! Maybe next week will pick up again?? I've definitely been feeling more blah lately. Tired, hungry sore etc :/

Wandering thats so weird, I normally just ignore that kind of crap... But it sounds like it's the kind of crap you have to actually deal with. I'm glad ur OH is doing it!

Awww, that's sweet Momma!

Our thread has slowed waaay down :cry: :haha: I used to come home from taking my son to school and have at least 5 pages to catch up on.

So does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

My first shower is tomorrow (the one OH mom is throwing) Honestly im nervous about it. Fx'd she does not play any shower games. Other than that my weekend will be spent after the shower going through all the gifts and trying to find a place to put everything. I have a feeling im going to get TONS of outfits and dresses so im sure my weekend will include lots of laundry.

Just relax Momma and try to enjoy it! That's the only thing you can do! Even if she's being a ninny!!

Tomorrow my DH goes to china. Still slightly nervous but feeling a lot better after the talk with the MW. Not to mention I'm going to miss him like crazy! Expect a LOT of posts from me over the next week, I'm going to be bored and paranoid :D:D

I could understand why you would be paranoid. How long will he be in China?

Im going to do my best and enjoy it. After all this will probably be the last shower I have (besides the one on monday) Since we are not waiting long to TTC again and typically if your children are close in age or the same gender you dont have another shower.

Just for 1 week. As of two weeks ago I'm still shut up tight, so there is no reason why anything should happen at this stage. It was funny talking to the midwife (not mine, the one who does the birhting course) because she was going "THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL GO INTO LABOUR" and then totally stressing out that there was someone to drive me if I did :p.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm actually sad I don't get a baby shower at all :( I didnt get a proper wedding/hens night/engagement party either, so I kind of feel like Im missing out on all those exciting things of our age bracket... I do however have a lovely DH and am expecting a (hopefully) lovely LO :p!

Oh, wow! A week in China? I agree the worst part would be missing him so much. I hate when DH takes trips... he's leaving again on Monday, but will only be gone for 2-3 days max so I won't be without him for too long. On the bright side, you'll have an entire week to veg out, go to bed early, lay in bed all day, do whatever you want! Sometimes a little time apart can be good for you :)

I think every one must be off nesting momma :haha:

What jobs do your partners do? sounds exciting them all going of on trips.
(For them?)

My partner is in management in an office so luckily doesn't go off on trips. 9-5 Mon - Fri is enough for OH.
You all seem to cope really well.:flower: I would :cry: all the time, i'm rubbish! one night upsets me lol

It was really hard when he first started taking trips, whatwill. I'm just used to it now, thankfully! He is an operations manager for a construction company that pumps foam under roads and in pipes. It's a green product that lasts longer than concrete repair and costs much less for cities. He mostly works with city engineers and city planners and bids jobs/contracts nation wide.

I wish OH would go somewhere for a week. Give me a chance to miss him a little and to clean this place up without his messing it up and without his telling me "leave it, I'll do it" when what he really means is "leave it, I'll do it, poorly, one day, but not today, and likely not this week." :/

Your probably right whatwill. I should be doing some nesting, but im feeling rather lazy today.

My OH works for a railroad salvaging company. They recycle old railroad tracks, and then send them back out, as well as repair tracks so that new ones don't have to be made (green job like Mrs OH)I remember when he got this job they said it was not traveling. The first day he started they told him to go home and pack, he was leaving for South Dakota in a few hours because of an emergency with a shipment :cry: It was the first time we had ever been apart.
It was horrible being apart for the first few months, (especially TTC) and when he was home he was working nights. But now im used to the trips and dont mind them as much. Just not ATM while im about to pop! I know once the LO gets here and he has to leave us for the first time I will be a wreck!!!

Oh bless that sounds so familiar. You think awww that's sweet they say leave it and they literally mean leave it lol

Mrs - that's sounds like an interesting job, explains why he goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->