November Due Dates (cont)

Lovely! So glad your day was good ! Sounds perfect :)
You're OH is so sweet :D

How wonderful MommaB!!! Kudos to your OH for being so proactive and excited.

Hey ladies, just been catching up! Glad to hear there are some happy mamas after the baby shower antics, and MommaB, so glad your MIL behaved herself!

Jaz, that sucks having rubbish neighbours, we're fairly lucky with ours, the downstairs neighbours argue loudly sometimes, and the neighbours across the hall have had their moments, but overall our stair is pretty quiet. Are they renting? See if you can find out who their landlord is so you can complain if it gets too much :hugs:

Re EPO & RLT, I think I'm gonna take them, probably not yet though. I don't want to hurry the little one along yet, but maybe at about 34/35 weeks. I think my sister took them & her LO was born at 40+1.

I just had brunch with one friend & then mocktails with another friend whose just told be that she's expecting in April! I'm so excited for her, especially as she wasn't sure she could have children as she has a medical condition which makes it very difficult, but so far so good at over 10 weeks! :happydance: I'm so happy, especially as we'll get some maternity time off together when her LO arrives!

I think we are going to be the annoying neighbours once the LO comes :'( I feel bad about the noise... Our neighbours all live alone and are pretty quiet!

EPO/RTL not sure, I've read some things that discourage it. But :shrugg:.

That's so cool about your friend!

Awh momma glad ur shower went well! Woohoo for getting all ur stuff!

Bean Awh wow for ur friend! Spec cause she didn't think she would! Good luck to her! ... Although god 10 weeks seems so long ago ha!

Jaz sorry uve scaldy neighbours. Can u talk to them? Also there is a sticky in third tri bout the hosp bag, it might help u!

Sarah we kinda r the noisy ones to! Although tbh my neighbours are loud too, and fight ALOT! So maybe were not lol

Boo for morning sickness tho girls, really hoping mine stays away! Although sorry tmi but even tho my iron tabs say can cause constipation, I've actually started to get regular again and no more runs... Thank the lord!
Just home from collecting DS! Got my car seat... Woop! But DS is now sick! Just fed him soup, and we're curled on the couch watching home alone 2!

Glad all your girls have had a good day :)

Momma - Glad you had a lovely shower & got so much stuff! I know the feeling about running out of room, me and OH only live in a 1bed and its slowly filling up with baby items!

AFM - I re-arranged the front room today to try and make more space, done another load of baby clothes so that's now drying.
I also found out from my mum that my travel system is being delivered to hers on Friday so she will bring it round to mine at the weekend. I am SOOOOO excited :D :happydance:

xx

Hey girls, just having a wee catch up!

Momma so glad the shower went well, hope tomorrows is as good!

Sorry about the crappy neighbours Jaz, nothing is more irritating!

Phin I bought RLT tablets and EPO from Holland and Barratt last week, gonna leave it a week or two before I start tho!

All those feeling sick I am there with you, it's like 1st tri again... ok so it's not that bad but nausea all day, disgusting taste in mouth and vomiting before bed is all back again!! Grrrr I could cry!! The thought of another 8 weeks of this is making me cry!

Been swollen up like a little fat frog the last few days, tho thankfully I've deflated a bit now. Seeing cardiology on tuesday and midwife on wednesday so I'll be well checked this week!

phew... I am a bit grumpy, f**k off sickness!! A little emotional cos I really wanted to enjoy the last few weeks of it being just DH and I... and our dog lol! We rushed so much to get house finished and nursery finished and new car etc so we could enjoy this time, but all I do now is sit amongst this perfection in a huff cos I feel like warmed up cr*p :(

ignore me lol, hopefully I'll cheer up soon, else I'm taking to my bed for the next 8 weeks to avoid my poor DH divorcing me lol xx

That's awesome about the shower, MommaB!

There's a house across the street for sale, too, listed at $90k. Seriously, that just means we'll get another set of who-know-whos. Le sigh.

Oh_so, I'll have to give Skype a try. Will let you know as soon as I do!

Evenings ladies,

MommaB - :wohoo: to your shower yesterday being such a success!! And another one tomorrow? Lucky you!!

Jaz - I agree - if its a rented place, find out who the landlord is and complain!

Bean - Fab news from your friend!! Great to have someone else really close to you also having a LO!

AFM - well been a productive day for me. Dresser/changer and cotbed are up and looking gorgeous!! I have even put some stuff in the doors!
Also got the hospital bags packs although I will have to unpack them to show DF where everything is in the bags and to add other bits like snacks and drinks. Will try get those bits, but will have to hide them from DF as he will definitely tuck into them before we are any where close to heading to hospital!!

Just need to sort out stuff for work tomorrow but really can't be arsed - just too tired now! could easily head to bed now, even though its only coming up for 8pm!
Hoping that Xfactor will keep me awake till at least 9pm!

Yeah, I'm trying to stay up a bit longer, I went to bed at 1.30 and got up at 8 last night. I stay over at our friends place after a bbq. It was so hard to stay up and stay social!!!

:hi: ladies!!! Have missed you all! What have I missed?

Mommab - glad your shower went well! :)

just read through all those pages and the only thing that I remembered was your post about the baby shower :dohh: sorry ladies!

Well DH started building the chest of drawers for the nursery today. He came through & told me Ikea had supplied the wrong bits, which to be honest didn't surprise me as we've had a few issues with Ikea stuff before. So I drove to Ikea with the wrong bits to sort it all out (just under an hour each way), waited in the queue for returns, explained it to the person at the desk who went away to get me the right bits, then got a text from DH saying "STOP! I've just found it!!!! Sorry. Damn it. They are the drawer bases."
WTF! He had given me the drawer bases thinking they supplied in error instead of the back panel!?!? There's a good reason why it's usually me that builds flatpack furniture! I was so embarrassed, luckily the girl was nice about it, I was just annoyed that I very nearly traded in for an extra back panel!
Men!

SD - I went to my mum's for 4 days (all the family came over for a family meal thing) and she has NO signal out there ... ! eeeeek!!!

Bean - nooo! How irritating and embarrassing!! Men have no idea sometimes :haha:

so yesterday i posted about having an ear ache which made my face and neck hurt as well. last night i ended up in the ER the pain was so unbearable. Its not at all pregnancy related but I have a bilateral ear infection in BOTH ears. she said this is the ear infection most babies/children get before they are 3. and let me just say even Ive shed a few tears over this pain. I see why babies cry their heads off!! I was given ear drops and antibiotics, and told to take tylenol. I can barely eat and im starving!!! Ear infections are no joke. I dont think im gonna be able to take when my LO gets an ear infection if its anything like this because i know what im going through..

:hugs: Aw Destyni, I hope you feel better soon. Earaches can be vicious. My niece has a lot of problems with her ears, poor wee mite! Try & take it easy though.

Lillio u sound like me! I had decided I was staying in the spare room cause poor oh can't breathe side ways and I can flip! Although the nice thing came in for me to come to our room! :hugs: im gonna read up more on Epo and rlt but prob will get them this week!

Awh welcome back Charlie, did u have a nice time away?

Bean I woulda killed him lol although good job u hadn't traded them yet! Silly looball lol

Awh no destyni! Really hope the olive oil didn't make it worse? DS used to suffer really bad with his ears when he was few months! Even now we get them checked a lot to make sure it didn't do any lasting damage! Really hope it clears soon!

I just panicked couldn't member when I felt baby! So got up for water lay on my side... And got whall
Oped!... Thank god!

No it didnt make it worse. it just helped to mask the pain for a few hours. but i figured something was wrong because it was hurting for just tooo long. glad i went in, this isnt something that will go away on its own. I was prescribed very expensive medication. but i do still appreciate the olive oil tip! if i ever have a mild ear infection of some sort, i will definitely be using it.

Oh phew glad it didn't make it worse! Hope ur meds kick in soon and that u can sleep

so yesterday i posted about having an ear ache which made my face and neck hurt as well. last night i ended up in the ER the pain was so unbearable. Its not at all pregnancy related but I have a bilateral ear infection in BOTH ears. she said this is the ear infection most babies/children get before they are 3. and let me just say even Ive shed a few tears over this pain. I see why babies cry their heads off!! I was given ear drops and antibiotics, and told to take tylenol. I can barely eat and im starving!!! Ear infections are no joke. I dont think im gonna be able to take when my LO gets an ear infection if its anything like this because i know what im going through..

Awe, poor thing. Sorry to hear you're not well. I used to get terrible ear infections as a kid. And then clogging. I had tubes in my ears. Ach! Never had one as an adult, though.

Amazing how bad pain can be. I've had broken bones, sprains, etc, but nothing compared to tooth nerve pain I had with a cracked tooth. I'm sure ear pain is among the worst as well. Hope you are feeling better soon!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->