November Due Dates (cont)

tooth ache especially wisdom tooth need to be pulled and ear infection is the worst pain ive ever felt in my life. I swear the only thing that could be worse is child birth. I wouldnt wish this pain on my worst enemy.
thank you ladies.

Did anyone else have to go in for the 3 hour glucose retest? We had a borderline fail so wednesday its the super long retest *fingers crossed*

tooth ache especially wisdom tooth need to be pulled and ear infection is the worst pain ive ever felt in my life. I swear the only thing that could be worse is child birth. I wouldnt wish this pain on my worst enemy.
thank you ladies.

Yeah, second to the cracked tooth nerve pain was exposed root pain after wisdom teeth were out and I developed a dry socket. omg, that was horrid!

I had two of my wisdom teeth pulled and I experienced no pain at all. I think it's all up to the doctor/oral surgeon, the way they do it and after-care. Most of them will actually suggest things that will hurt you, instead of helping you heal faster. I was out of my mind when I sat in that chair to have the procedure done and I didn't even know it happened once he had them out. Once my topical anesthesia wore off (they don't put you under for random reasons in Croatia), I thought it would hurt, but there was nothing at all.

I've had one ear infection that I remember, just like 4-5 years back and it was pretty annoying. I can't really say painful, but I guess the doctor called me a weirdo when I finally went in to have it checked out, so who knows. I had some horrible infection and she thought I was about to die from pain. Well... not really. I decided to have it checked out because I thought it was slightly annoying. So I got some horse-pills to take care of it, and I never took a single painkiller, even though she was going to prescribe who knows what.

I hope I react the same to contractions. :lol:

I do agree, though, that there's nothing worse than tooth ache. I had bone inflammation one time (there was an issue under a filling, etc, etc etc) and... wow. I was considering going in to a veterinarian, really, if that would have helped.

lol on the veterinarian! :p

Yeah, they actually put me out for the wisdom tooth extraction so I didn't feel anything. ;) And, it was fine for a couple days but for some reason I developed a dry socket. I am not sure why, I wasn't using straws or any of the "don't do's"... guess I just got lucky. Sucked because it happened on a Saturday during a hurricane in Florida so there was no way to get pain killers without going to the emergency room and the doctors didn't open for days.

The cracked tooth was more recent. It was actually painless for awhile, then all of a sudden the nerve started acting up and I was in excruciating pain all night until I could get in in the morning. They drilled it for a crown and the pain went away, thank goodness!

Bone breaks kinda suck, too, but not as bad as tooth pain to me. I have no idea what labor is to bring, and I hear every labor is different even for the same mother, so there's no telling on #2 even if you have an idea with #1. I hope it's tolerable somehow. I'm betting the hypnobirthing will go out the window.

Good luck the monkey! We do 1 and 3 hour all in one so I dunno what my 1 hour ones were! Good luck tho :)

Morning girls :) I let DS stay home today from school, we've a wedding next week and really don't want him to get sicker! I think he's a fungal infection behind his ear either that or his ezcema is seriously bad, so have a drs appt with him at 5!

Is it bad to say I'm obsessed with my car seat? Lol haven't been able to make myself put it away yet, leaving it sitting on the table in the kitchen just to look at it lol

Morning ladies!!

Today OH came home after only being at work for 30 minutes to pack his bag. They had an emergency down south and he has to take a trip down to help them sort it out. Not happy about it but he told me it would definetly be the last trip.

Tonight is my final babyshower. Im ready for it to be done so I can sort through everything and get it all put away. I think this little girl already has 4 loads of laundry to do and she isnt even here yet :haha:

Been waking up with terrible BH all through out the night. I think every hour last night I woke up in pain, and then had to pee. I am convinced I will go into labor in the middle of the night now.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Wednesday makes 2 weeks since my one hour GTT (and 31 weeks for me), so based on their no news is good news policy, I guess I passed. I have an appointment on Friday, I'm sure they'll tell me then the labs were fine. One less thing to deal with.

I haven't had a GTT test. Don't know why not. Good luck to The Monkey!

Aw, that's annoying that he's being sent away again MommaB, does he know when he'll be back? At least this is the last one & after this you know he's staying put! :hugs:

Uhoh, I hope that won't be it for you, MommaB!

I am done washing little baby clothes, as well as diapers. Everything is upstairs now, too, in his closet, but not perfectly organized yet. Oh well. I'm concentrating more now on my own hospital bag.

I made a list this morning, it's right here, in my journal. Now I guess I really just need to get an actual bag and put those things in, as well as buy those that I am still missing.

I finished picking up all of the items for my bag this weekend as well... and then some! DH was pretty confused as to why I had large maxi pads in my shopping bags, LOL! I've explained it to him before, but I guess he didn't get it... he then asks "well, if something happens and you have to have a c-section, you won't need these, right???" :haha: poor guy - he still has so much to learn!

Mrs that is adorbale!!! Some guys just dont get it! I wish that you didn't need those after a c-section. :haha:

Bean, he just called to say the amount of work they have left down there is about 3 days worth tops!! OH said he is going to work 12 hour days to make sure he is home at the very least by thursday :happydance:

Yeah my DH was pretty freaked out when I came home with 24 maternity pads & 12 night time maxi pads! He asked why I'd bought so many & went pale when I said some people have to change them every hour just after birth!

I have to say though, I'm a bit freaked out myself!

Haha Mrs :)

Oh that sucks Momma :(! We can mope together if you like! And remind your LO she needs to stay put until she makes her sunroof entry!

I just finished all the baby laundry :), although you'll probably have even more to do after tonight!:thumbup:

Yeah 9 months with no period has been wonderful... not looking forward to this one...

Agreed Sarah!!!!

Before I got my BFP I was having horrible periods. 2 to 3 a month and they were heavy!! And my face used to break out all the time. Since being pregnant my skin has been clear.

Thats what I forgot to have DH bring. Good reminder.

Hang in there mommaB. It's amazing what our bodies can stand as far as contractions/BH. I also have noticed nights are the pits as my body loves to get rolling with contractions from 4 pm-midnight ish.

The gals made me really work to reach that 30 week mark and I'm all kinds of worn out this morning. They were teasing me, I think, as I have an intense desire to hold them in another week so we can have a house full of libras!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->