November Due Dates (cont)

I love seeing all your baby plans after this baby! :) This little madame for us is the last and is definitely the last! Though we said that after Henry and oh look I got a :bfp: lol 3 under 3 is going to be hard work, and I don't think I could physically cope looking after 3 little ones and being pregnant again :( I also want to start spending time with them individually and doing stuff with them without being huge and tired all the time. Don't get me wrong if I could go back to when we first conceived Stephen I would do it this way again because I LOVE how close the boys are and, she is going to be pretty close to them too :)

Charlie, I think it's awesome that your kids will be so close! It may be a lot to take on now, but I'm sure in the long run you'll be so thankful for the bond your children share :)

I say it's hard work but you're right it is SO worth it :) I see how much they love each other and especially Henry is always looking out for Stephen etc. Makes my heart melt everytime and they call each other 'brother' rather than by name :haha:

Charlie that sounds so sweet! Also like a lot of hard work, but that's the most rewarding kind of work!

I think after this one it could very well be it for us entirely, but we do definitely want to wait a little while. We talked about it months ago. DH doesn't want to have kids past 35, so we might try for a third when Vanessa is 2. That'll make DH 34, then if we don't conceive in a year, that's that! I do feel that financially it might not be a good idea to have a third one at all, but there's always a way! People way worse off than me have more kids and make it by, but I don't really want to just scrape along, know what I mean?

I told my husband if I start clamoring for another one when Vanessa is only 2 months old (like I did with DD), to knock some sense into me! LOL. I guess it'll depend a lot on how labor affects me this time (DD's was so easy!) and how fussy/calm a baby she is (DD was soooo chilled out).

I know there are going to be times in the coming months where I might get to my wits end and wonder what I was thinking wanting a second so soon, but in the long run I will be so happy that we did.

I am getting so PUMPED to meet this little one and sometimes it seems so close and other times, so far away!

I am getting so PUMPED to meet this little one and sometimes it seems so close and other times, so far away!

Exactly!! Some days it seems like it's just around the corner and other days it seems like it will be forever until he gets here!

I also feel like this baby is going to be huge! I'm already so sore! He turned head down about a week or two ago and he is definitely lodged down in there pretty good... Couple that pressure with my back pain and sore/achy hips and I've got a serious waddle going on!

As for periods... I was on the lucky side of unlucky. It took us 6 months to conceive, and it was pure shock when it happened b/c I didn't ovulate until CD40! I have PCOS so I'll always have to be on the pill to manage it (lucky DH! :haha:) We'll have to plan out the next baby as well... When I'm not on the pill my cycles are anywhere from 30-60 days and I gained weight like crazy while I was off the pill and PCOS took over. I'm on the fence about how much time I want between children. I used to joke that I wanted them back to back, but now I'm not so sure I want to spend 2 whole years being pregnant! I would like some time in between to get my body back into shape so I'm not completely screwed when trying to lose weight after #2!

Mrs, I've got my own waddle going over here. lol! looks like it's a half pound a week from here, so if baby is already 5 lbs then he'll be 9 lbs at birth. That sounds pretty likely considering how big me and OH were at birth, and how large OH is now. Heck, it's possible this baby is bigger than 5 lbs now. OH was > 11 lbs at birth.

I'm another with the irregular cycles/ PCOS, except I don't get the weight gain symptoms, just the cysts and the cycle problems. I had actually not had a period since Christmas and got pregnant on Feb 15, so that was a long cycle!

I'm not keen on getting pregnant again for a while. I need to establish a career and also like some time to focus on this baby without being pregnant. I've had quite a time of it pregnant- not finding it pleasant. I'm actually hoping to wait at least 2 years, maybe 3 until we try again. I think until then we'll just pull out as tracking my cycles is hopeless, obviously. :dohh:

HOLY MOLY!!! 11lbs????? WOW! I sure hope your baby is not that big oh_so!

And you're very lucky not to have the pesky weight gain symptom of PCOS! I didn't know I had it when I quit taking the pill and couldn't understand why I was gaining so much weight despite my regular work out routine. After I read about PCOS on BNB and did a little research I thought "that must be what it is" so my doctor did the blood work for me and sure enough, I was right! Relieved to know what it is and at least the pill helps to manage it.

My girls are so generous. In celebration of 30 weeks they gave me my first stretch marks. They aren't too bad (yet), and are semicircles under what was formerly known as my belly button.

I definitely want more babies but not for a while after this one - we want to get married & buy a house and I need to finish my degree. This one will probably be in school or at least nursery and then I'd like to have 2 closer in age xx

HOLY MOLY!!! 11lbs????? WOW! I sure hope your baby is not that big oh_so!

And you're very lucky not to have the pesky weight gain symptom of PCOS! I didn't know I had it when I quit taking the pill and couldn't understand why I was gaining so much weight despite my regular work out routine. After I read about PCOS on BNB and did a little research I thought "that must be what it is" so my doctor did the blood work for me and sure enough, I was right! Relieved to know what it is and at least the pill helps to manage it.

You know, I was born at a little over 9 lbs and was 37 weeks, so by projection at term I would have been 10.5 lbs, too. As term babies we were both giants. lol! I am hoping baby is around 8 lbs, that would be perfect. But I'm prepared that he might be a giant. lol!

Oh, I do know. I had no weight trouble in life at all actually until I had my thyroid removed (another story)... but the weight gain and hair growth symptoms of PCOS are a ton to deal with. My friend has them, I can see that it's hard on women. I wouldn't have known I was PCOS except I was having flare-ups of cysts for a year or so that made sex painful. That coupled with the never regular periods made my practitioner diagnose me "skinny pcos"... seems I could never have been diagnosed just for lack of the gain. It's good to know what I'm up against, though, and I honestly had no idea if I was ovulating or having anovulatory cycles (this is what my current practitioner suspected). I feel very blessed to have this baby (hence my name!).

What did your bloodwork say, actually? I didn't realize there was a PCOS blood test. I never got that.

My girls are so generous. In celebration of 30 weeks they gave me my first stretch marks. They aren't too bad (yet), and are semicircles under what was formerly known as my belly button.

Have you posted a pic recently? I would love to see your 30 weeks pregger with triplets belly. :p

Do your doctors have an estimate on when they expect you to pop? Triplets will come early, right?

I can't imagine 3, omg, are these your firsts? You're amazing! :thumbup::baby::baby::baby:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/FDF57FC5-6CE6-46F9-903D-F8B8299147C9-4906-000004E32463EAD2.jpg

I could pop any day now, and likely will in the next couple weeks as I'm having trouble stopping the contractions. Not many options on what can be done to slow them down. These are my first and hopefully only. My nurse said something about "next time" stating "you will want a boy" and I believe I laughed and made it clear I'm a one trick pony and don't intend to play this pregnant game again. :rofl:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/FDF57FC5-6CE6-46F9-903D-F8B8299147C9-4906-000004E32463EAD2.jpg

I could pop any day now, and likely will in the next couple weeks as I'm having trouble stopping the contractions. Not many options on what can be done to slow them down. These are my first and hopefully only. My nurse said something about "next time" stating "you will want a boy" and I believe I laughed and made it clear I'm a one trick pony and don't intend to play this pregnant game again. :rofl:

Wow, my bump looks like your bump and you've got 3! I wonder if I have more hiding. lol!:haha:

Looking great, btw! I can't believe you could go any day. That's incredible, you must be feeling anxious to meet them now. So, all 3 are girls, then? That's incredible! Fraternal twins and all girls, or are two identical? I would think the odds of 3 fraternals being girls would be incredibly low (just recalled, the odds are 1/2 * 1/2 * 1/2 = 1/8 or 12.5% chance)!

Ahh! I'm so excited to see your birth story now! Do they let you have them naturally, then? Are odds of c-sect higher? I imagine getting them all engaged head-down is not probable.

All girls. Fraternal as far as we can tell. And 95% chance of a c section.

So this weekend I got engaged!!!! He asked me in one of my favorite spots: at his parents' house in the country, in a porch swing, after eating breakfast looking at their lake. I hadn't even done my hair! It was a HUGE surprise.

:wedding:

I have NO clue what's getting reflected in my ring, by the way. I can't take a picture without something in the room reflecting in it.

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
Awe, very happy for you, grad! :D

WTB, amazing, 3 fraternal twin girls. They are going to be so sweet! :)

Congratulations Medieval! That ring is beautiful!

WTB - Excited to read your birth story when the time comes!

Congrats, Medieval!

WTB, that's a great bump!

oh_so, there are no tests specifically for PCOS, but once they check your hormones (LH/FSH and then some other ones as well), they can get an idea. Then they do some scanning, etc, and get the whole picture sorted. But there are tons of different things going on for women with PCOS, too, so it's not really an easy diagnosis, or even consistent, to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->