November Due Dates (cont)

Congrats, Medieval!

WTB, that's a great bump!

oh_so, there are no tests specifically for PCOS, but once they check your hormones (LH/FSH and then some other ones as well), they can get an idea. Then they do some scanning, etc, and get the whole picture sorted. But there are tons of different things going on for women with PCOS, too, so it's not really an easy diagnosis, or even consistent, to begin with.

Yeah, I think my undiagnosed hypothyroidism kept me from getting pregnant from September-February until I got it checked out and started taking medicine for it.

Congrats, Medieval!

WTB, that's a great bump!

oh_so, there are no tests specifically for PCOS, but once they check your hormones (LH/FSH and then some other ones as well), they can get an idea. Then they do some scanning, etc, and get the whole picture sorted. But there are tons of different things going on for women with PCOS, too, so it's not really an easy diagnosis, or even consistent, to begin with.

Yeah, I think my undiagnosed hypothyroidism kept me from getting pregnant from September-February until I got it checked out and started taking medicine for it.

Good info, Jaz.

grad, it's very bad for the baby to be pregnant with hypothyroidism, it makes total sense that would hinder getting pregnant.

It was explained to me it's a syndrome (the s in PCOS) so unlike a disease it takes the finding of several different ques (hormones being off, over production/stimulation of eggs) as well as the ruling out of other possible causes that leads to assignment of PCOS. That why it can be hazy and inconsistent in diagnosis.

WTB you look amazing!! I am the same size and have one baby. You go momma!!

Medival OMG congrats!!! That is a beautiful ring!!!

Congrats medieval!

WTB, that is an awesome bump for triplets! I had a friend give birth to twins last year and i swear she looked 126 weeks pregnant lmao

Congratulations Medieval! That's awesome & the ring is gorgeous!

WTB your bump is amazing! Eeek, they could come any time! Keeping everything crossed for you that they stay put until they're ready to face the world.

Pssshh... Here was I thinking ye had all abandoned the thread... Nope I had just unsubscribed... Duh lol

Congrats mediveal ur ring is stunning! My fingers started to swell from day 1, so I've just my ring on hold until I can get it sized properly! They wanted an extra 100 for the size I am now... When hopefully they'll shrink so I'll wait lol had u any suspicions?

WTB 3 babies? Think I need proof ;) u look amazing for carrying 3 babs! Majorly jealous... Not sure oh could handle 3 in one tho lol

AFM; baby must be long like daddy! I can feel him sitting under my ribs, which feels Mank and he's thumping my bladder! Only drank a glass of water so far and I've went to the loo 3 times! Gonna be a long day lol bump still feels smaller tho... Afraid I'm gonna blow out over the week ha! Also I woke at like 4 this morning starving... I had forgotten to eat dinner last night! Baby must be making me feel big cause I don't miss meals ha! Just cooking a big brekkie... I'll make up for missing dinner! Lol

Today it's officially 2 months till due date! How cool! Had a dream last night I went shopping to pick up the last few bits... Can't be done for another few weeks so hold on baby lol!

Off to read what I missed :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

Also dunno if ye seen this regarding Epo and rlt for anyone who wants to read more!

What did your bloodwork say, actually? I didn't realize there was a PCOS blood test. I never got that.

It was explained to me it's a syndrome (the s in PCOS) so unlike a disease it takes the finding of several different ques (hormones being off, over production/stimulation of eggs) as well as the ruling out of other possible causes that leads to assignment of PCOS. That why it can be hazy and inconsistent in diagnosis.

Jazz and WTB are right... there's not a standard test, but several factors that contribute to the diagnosis. The blood test just showed that my hormone levels were off and consistent with PCOS. Also, my irregular cycles and weight gain while off the pill were other factors that lead to the diagnosis. They also monitored my progesterone levels after ovulation (which were very low). I tried Clomid which didn't work for us, and ended up getting a natural BFP :)

So this weekend I got engaged!!!! He asked me in one of my favorite spots: at his parents' house in the country, in a porch swing, after eating breakfast looking at their lake. I hadn't even done my hair! It was a HUGE surprise.

Wonderful news Medieval!!! Congratulations :) the ring is beautiful!

WTB - your bump looks great! I can't believe there are 3 in there, you look amazing!

Hiya peeps. Hows everyone? not having such a great day SPD is really painful today so I am sofa bound. This is the worst it has been so far :'( To top it off laptops playing up so i am having to use my phone. So frustrting typing with fat fingers. Do the people who design these phones think we are all hobbits? lol In need of some serious cheering up, dont like to be in a grump. apologies for spelling etc, i blame the phone ;-)

Ah, whatwill, pain can really ruin a good day! I just told DH last night that I can't remember what it's like to move without being in pain! I hope you find some relief today! Try watching a funny movie, hopefully that will cheer you up :)

I found this site and it is just for fun. It is a birth predictor.

Here is the link

https://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/to...adame-zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience

This is what is said for me.....

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

All things could be accurate since OH and I had fluffy blonde hair and he has green eyes, and she is a girl. And she will be delivered early in the morning but I Hope there is not 10 hours of labor considering im having a c-section :haha:

I sincerely hope mine is WAY off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what mine said, MommaB:

"The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair."

15 hour labor??? Hope not!
baby girl??? That'd be a shock - he's been a boy at all of our scans :)
15lbs 1oz wrapped up in a 17.5" bundle??????? LORD HELP ME! :haha:
the blue eyes and curly hair could be true, but DH and I were both blonde babies :)

Too funny :) Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair.

Well it got the girl right .... the labour is LONGER than my second labour .... oh god I hope she isn't a 10lber either lol ... I know they said they get heavier each time, but was hoping she'd be smaller than Henry. No one in our families have green eyes so I think my OH would be a bit concerned if she had green eyes lol

LOL, you're never going to guess what I got :p

"The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair."

LOLOL :rofl:

Sarah our babies will be twins :rofl:

I like sites like that, they are definetly good for a laugh!!

Mrs....oh dear lord I would pray that yours is wrong!!!! A 15lbs compact girl!! :rofl:

Tell me about it! I was freaking out about the idea of a 9lb baby, but a 15lb baby is just absurd :haha:

WTB 3 babies? Think I need proof ;) u look amazing for carrying 3 babs! Majorly jealous... Not sure oh could handle 3 in one tho lol

this is from 18 weeks and was the last time we could manage to get all three in a single shot.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/babies/18%20weeks/ebb49b5b.jpg

It's all three of their little nuggets. Really hope I get my measurement scan today. Been three weeks and I miss seeing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->