November Due Dates (cont)

I think you have a good idea about the savings account MommaB.

My prediction is as follows:
The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there red hair.

I hope that's not the case! 18 hours is 6 longer than my daughter, and this better be a girl!

Noticed oh_so and Coleey are going to have some serious string beans, lol. 5 and 4 lbs and 20 and 22 inches?

300 is alot of people!!!

I bet it was hard being a former weddng coordinator, and trying to be a bride. Then again, you do know all the in's and out's and the best vendors im sure!!

I love love love parties with Italians!!! My best friend is Italian and his family is loud, giant, and fun!! And yes, they can drink!! One glass of wine and im good :winkwink: but they can go all night!!

When we got married I was still a wedding coordinator and a lot of our vendors were personal friends which made planning so much easier :) They also chipped in extras and gave us discounts which made it even better!

Bookity, you're about the only person so far that is predicted to have a "normal sized" baby, LOL! :)

Did OH go with you Medi? My first shower was that way with trying to make eye contact with the right person and thanking them :haha: I made OH sit right next to me and help me out.

The onesie bouquet is adorable!!! I have never seen one before!!!

And your right, people love to buy girl clothes! I feel bad but im thinking of returning some of the clothes. There is no way this little girl could possibly wear 70 outfits in the time she is in 3-6 month clothing. ( and we got alot of summer outfits and it will be winter at that time) Im thinking I will take the money and start a savings account for her instead. At least then I would not feel as bad, and the money would not go to waste hanging in our closet and later ending up in a garage sale.

Yes, he did end up going with me, even though he said he felt very awkward being the only man there! Although I think after the majority of the ladies went and it was just his extended family there, he did have fun visiting with them.

So glad he went with you! DH just figured out this week that I didn't expect him to go to the shower in my hometown, just drive down there with me since it's a 4 hour drive and I'll be 32 weeks. He was moaning about sitting through a shower when I looked at him and said "what are you talking about??" LOL, he was quite relieved that he got out of that one... but our second one is a couples shower, so he'll definitely be in attendance then.

Hey ladies, hope you have all had a good day :)

I had my day all planned out, to continue sorting through baby clothes, go through my bedroom getting rid of things i dont use to make space etc...however this baby had other ideas.

Yesterday she was very quiet, not like her usual active self, i didn't worry though and decided to see how she was this morning. Still the same, no morning kicks or movement when i woken, or even after i had breakfast and my cuppa (usually gets her going). I ended up ringing my midwife with my concern. She decided she wanted me to get checked so in the end i ended up at the maternity day assessment unit having her heartbeat monitored.

Oh my god she is such a little monkey!! As soon as they put the trace on me she started kicking away, rolling around, getting hiccups. I couldn't believe it!! It's like she knew. They kept me on there for an hour any way, all is fine. Since then she hasn't stopped moving! I feel better for getting checked out rather than sitting around worrying for the day :D xx

Hahaha. Little stinker beans!!! It's amazing how it starts so early. I have the same issue (in reverse) when trying to tape the crazy baby breaking out of the belly dance....they stop the second I get a camera on them and start again as soon as the camera is off.

Typical children, they stop doing whatever it is the second you try to capture it. :rofl:

The savings account is a great idea MommaB :)

Wow Mrs, 300 people! We're looking at planning our wedding for next year as we've been engaged for ages now, I'm dreading the stress that comes with planning it all! :wacko:

Haha! The thought of 18 hours makes my eyes water Bookity! Maybe my little one will come out like Mike TV from Charlie and the chocolate factory after the stretching :haha:

Glad everything was okay Lucy! :) xx

xx

Janey I must have big fingers! I must keep unsubscribing!

WTB that's such a cute pic! And love the names!

Love the predictor thing! Mine is
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.'

Hope she doesn't have black curly hair... Oh will think I was playing away with the post man lol but I do think baby's small! DS was only 6lb 6 oz so I don't want a 15lber thanks lol

Yay for all the cute clothes and showers stuff! Glad we don't do showers spec when I'm team yellow!

Janey I must have big fingers! I must keep unsubscribing!

WTB that's such a cute pic! And love the names!

Love the predictor thing! Mine is
The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.'

Hope she doesn't have black curly hair... Oh will think I was playing away with the post man lol but I do think baby's small! DS was only 6lb 6 oz so I don't want a 15lber thanks lol

Yay for all the cute clothes and showers stuff! Glad we don't do showers spec when I'm team yellow!

Yours is the same as mine! :rofl: xx

Hey ladies, hope you have all had a good day :)

I had my day all planned out, to continue sorting through baby clothes, go through my bedroom getting rid of things i dont use to make space etc...however this baby had other ideas.

Yesterday she was very quiet, not like her usual active self, i didn't worry though and decided to see how she was this morning. Still the same, no morning kicks or movement when i woken, or even after i had breakfast and my cuppa (usually gets her going). I ended up ringing my midwife with my concern. She decided she wanted me to get checked so in the end i ended up at the maternity day assessment unit having her heartbeat monitored.

Oh my god she is such a little monkey!! As soon as they put the trace on me she started kicking away, rolling around, getting hiccups. I couldn't believe it!! It's like she knew. They kept me on there for an hour any way, all is fine. Since then she hasn't stopped moving! I feel better for getting checked out rather than sitting around worrying for the day :D xx

Glad everything is good!
I think this is when they start to slow down, so she might just be getting a little cramped :)

I'll share with u Cooley lol anything better than 15lbers lol

Lucy glad babys ok, just goes to show they like to keep us guessing already lol

Frustrated!!!

Last night I was online looking at pumps and found this great deal where you get the pump and for 2 more dollars it comes with a breast care kit (sold seperatly for 12 dollars and I want that too.) Of course it was out of stock, that deal is alway out of stock.
This morning I saw it was available and put it in my shopping cart, hesitated to spend some of the gift cards that I got. After having some lunch and thinking about it I thought what the heck im going to order it...... only to find out ITS OUT OF STOCK!!!! Why did I hesitate!!!!!

Thanks girls :)

The midwives did say she will be starting to get cramped in there now. However I've been given a kick count chart i now have to fill in each day.
I was really confused at first as lots of people say its 10 kicks per hour, however this chart is 10 kicks per day. So basically i've got to start counting at 9am, if by like 2pm i've felt the 10 kicks i mark it down then that's it. I don't need to count anymore. Odd. I've been told if i haven't counted 10 by 5pm then i have to go in.
I think its really silly because my LO is most active afternoon evening time anyway.

Also i learnt this fundal height thing is bull, i was talking to a lady who is 39 weeks and she said her FH had been measuring the same for the last 8 weeks. They put it down to different midwives measuring each week. What is the point in doing it if its so unreliable?!

xx

Yay!! Well my doctor isn't on until Friday but my nurse was able to con the dr today (shy and nice) to do the measurement ultrasound. Everything is all set up and I'm just waiting for him to finish making the rest of his rounds. He's not thrilled about it as measuring triplets in utero is a pain in the rear. It is hard to get yourself situated visually and there are always other baby parts in view as you try to get a measurement or picture on one. :haha:

I'm so giddy about getting the scan that the girls are doing gymnastics. I better settle down if I hope to have this dr ever do anything for me again. :rofl:

WTB I will be eagerly waiting to hear what the results are!! :happydance:

Soo so happy your getting your scan :hugs:

Hey girls! Ive been a bit quiet the last few days.. trying to get internet sorted at my new flat is not going well so im back at my mothers to use her internet for a bit :haha:

Lucy Im glad you feel better for going to get checked out! My baby has been really quiet since last night and im fighting with myself not to go and get checked out cos i always do. Think they must be sick of me at maternity assesment! It is dead confusing because all my apps say 10 kicks an hour aswel but my midwife says 12 kicks a day is perfectly normal so who knows :shrug:

WTB - Love the picture of your triplets!!

Just did the labour prediction thing..

"The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair."

All of that sounds pretty believeable except 10 pounds 11 ounces!?! Dear god I hope not!! x

They are right on track for triplets, and A is even a little chunky!!!

A: 3.8#
B: 3.4#
C: 3.1#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back