November Due Dates (cont)

Well, we would definetly be seeing you on the news Mrs :haha:

I have the most giant urge to nest now that all my showers are over and my room looks like a giant bottle of pepto bismol threw up everywhere!! SO much pink!! I have to wait for OH to return from his trip to finish Morgans dressers. It needs to be re-finished and then I can put her clothes away. I also need to get into my closet to make room for things, but it is being blocked off by all the gifts.

Last nights shower was awesome!! Two ladies made blankets and put Morgans name on them, again more clothes clothes clothes, more diapers ( we are up to 30 packs now) and lots of gift cards and cash!!! I have about 50 thank you cards I need to be making out now :dohh:

3 babies are going to be so much fun! Good luck at your scan today, can't wait to hear the update! Here's hoping they're all at a healthy weight :)

WTB those are 3 of the sweetest little nuggets!!! Cant wait to hear how all 3 babies are doing!!

Do you have names picked for all of them already or are you going to wait until they arrive to give them there names?

Mrs. lol on your 15 lb midget. hahahaha!!

I had low progesterone, too. I ended up taking the supplemental inserts thru the 1st tri as levels kept dropping. Yay for natural conception. What luck! :D

Here's mine:

"The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some black hair."

lmao! genetic testing says their wrong about my baby "girl". I'm pretty sure this boy weights more than that now, and gray eyes would be quite unexpected!

MommaB - I am dreading the thank you notes! It took me 3 months to finish the thank you's for our wedding (oops!), I really hope I am able to get the shower thank you's knocked out sooner than that! Glad to hear you had another successful shower :) Morgan is going to be totally set!

Pahaha! :rofl: Those things are hilarious! This is mine - ' The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.' :haha:

What a cute scan pic WTB! :) xx

Well, we would definetly be seeing you on the news Mrs :haha:

I have the most giant urge to nest now that all my showers are over and my room looks like a giant bottle of pepto bismol threw up everywhere!! SO much pink!! I have to wait for OH to return from his trip to finish Morgans dressers. It needs to be re-finished and then I can put her clothes away. I also need to get into my closet to make room for things, but it is being blocked off by all the gifts.

Last nights shower was awesome!! Two ladies made blankets and put Morgans name on them, again more clothes clothes clothes, more diapers ( we are up to 30 packs now) and lots of gift cards and cash!!! I have about 50 thank you cards I need to be making out now :dohh:

If I am ever pregnant and know it's a girl I will be telling people that we're team yellow. A pink house is my greatest fear. lol!!:haha:

So happy for your fortune in friends and family. We'll all have to pass on the generosity to someone in need. :)

Pahaha! :rofl: Those things are hilarious! This is mine - ' The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.' :haha:

What a cute scan pic WTB! :) xx

Seems like they love to be out by one or two deviations from normal. I mean, babies <5 lbs and > 14 lbs? This is pretty uncommon! :winkwink:

lol Oh_so..... looks like this site only predicts girls. I havent seen one prediction say boy yet!!

Mrs...... I am dreading it!! Thankfully both my hosts had the guest fill out the envelops with their mailing addresses, and then gave me the thank you cards. All I have to do now is fill them out!
You said your OH is italian right?? Did you have a giant traditional wedding then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EG...phie (original, isn't it?), Maddie [/spoiler]

Seems like they love to be out by one or two deviations from normal. I mean, babies <5 lbs and > 14 lbs? This is pretty uncommon! :winkwink:

That is EXACTLY what I was just thinking, oh_so! Why do you all get tiny babies and I get a monster??? :haha:

Pssshh... Here was I thinking ye had all abandoned the thread... Nope I had just unsubscribed... Duh lol

Congrats mediveal ur ring is stunning! My fingers started to swell from day 1, so I've just my ring on hold until I can get it sized properly! They wanted an extra 100 for the size I am now... When hopefully they'll shrink so I'll wait lol had u any suspicions?

WTB 3 babies? Think I need proof ;) u look amazing for carrying 3 babs! Majorly jealous... Not sure oh could handle 3 in one tho lol

AFM; baby must be long like daddy! I can feel him sitting under my ribs, which feels Mank and he's thumping my bladder! Only drank a glass of water so far and I've went to the loo 3 times! Gonna be a long day lol bump still feels smaller tho... Afraid I'm gonna blow out over the week ha! Also I woke at like 4 this morning starving... I had forgotten to eat dinner last night! Baby must be making me feel big cause I don't miss meals ha! Just cooking a big brekkie... I'll make up for missing dinner! Lol

Today it's officially 2 months till due date! How cool! Had a dream last night I went shopping to pick up the last few bits... Can't be done for another few weeks so hold on baby lol!

Off to read what I missed :)

I really had NO suspicions! I mean, I thought he would ask me SOME time, just didn't think he was in any rush to do it.

Wow this thread moves fast. Haha. In the time I posted there were four more after.

I know!!! I have to keep going back to read what everyone else posts lol. We are chatty this morning.

Mrs...... I am dreading it!! Thankfully both my hosts had the guest fill out the envelops with their mailing addresses, and then gave me the thank you cards. All I have to do now is fill them out!
You said your OH is italian right?? Did you have a giant traditional wedding then?

How convenient! That'll make the notes much easier to fill out :)

We had a giant wedding by our standards (over 300 people), but it wasn't traditional. Prior to the job I have now I was a wedding coordinator so I took a lot of the more modern ideas and incorporated them into our wedding. One thing we did do a lot of was drink! Oh my, those Italians can really put a dent in a full bar!! It was a lot of fun, though. DH has asked several times if we can throw another party like that - HAHA! I don't think so, honey :)

300 is alot of people!!!

I bet it was hard being a former weddng coordinator, and trying to be a bride. Then again, you do know all the in's and out's and the best vendors im sure!!

I love love love parties with Italians!!! My best friend is Italian and his family is loud, giant, and fun!! And yes, they can drink!! One glass of wine and im good :winkwink: but they can go all night!!

Had Shower #2 this weekend. I don't even KNOW what I got, because it was all a blur, and I was too busy trying to pronounce unfamiliar names and make sure I made eye contact with the (unfamiliar) gift-giver (this was a shower thrown by MIL).

It was really fun, though, and now I get the delicious task of going through a bunch of bags to see what we got. I know it was a lot of clothes; people seem to LOVE buying clothes for baby girls!

These were some really creative gifts we got, both put together by hand. A diaper cake and a onesie bouquet!

Attachments

• Diaper Cake.jpg
    Diaper Cake.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Onesie Bouquet.jpg
    Onesie Bouquet.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
Did OH go with you Medi? My first shower was that way with trying to make eye contact with the right person and thanking them :haha: I made OH sit right next to me and help me out.

The onesie bouquet is adorable!!! I have never seen one before!!!

And your right, people love to buy girl clothes! I feel bad but im thinking of returning some of the clothes. There is no way this little girl could possibly wear 70 outfits in the time she is in 3-6 month clothing. ( and we got alot of summer outfits and it will be winter at that time) Im thinking I will take the money and start a savings account for her instead. At least then I would not feel as bad, and the money would not go to waste hanging in our closet and later ending up in a garage sale.

I think it's the best time for nesting, Momma! You have it all there! :D
I think you should return some to the stores. Really, it's lovely to get all the stuff, but like you say, you can't actually use it all! Might as well get something you will use.

WTB so sweet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->