November Due Dates (cont)

Well it's official... After a nearly 6 years... I paid the last repayment on my loan today! Woopp lol so that's an extra 50 a week in my pocket... Can't wait for next week lol so although I slept crap last night, and feel so Shyt... There's my silver lining lol now to start working on bringing oh's debt down!

That's another calendar event marked off on my count down to baby! Prob silly to anyone else but def a calendar moment for me!

Ye we get college free here, bar our reg fee, so I got a loan for the reg fee for the 4 years I was in college! So just kinda a student loan! So been outta college a year, and it's been killing me pay it more when I'm not there ha so as and from to day... I'm loan free! Woohoo lol I still have 100 to pay on my credit card but only paying a 10 a week on that so will be finished fairly soon too!

It is a huge accomplishment when you get debt down and what a relief!

Well done phineas, what a relief. My OH stupidly took out a loan out to help his mother out a few years back, that'll be paid off in December. :headspin:

I have a lovely student loan. Two degrees... ouch... Dont have to pay anything back for another 6-12 months and if I was in NZ it'd be interest free, but still... Not so nice :)

Def a relief, I'm the one in our relationship who tries get down the loan/debts, and he pays the immediate bills. He used to be really really crap with money so has his own loans etc but this one was in my name so I hated it! So now mines paid off, I'm gonna slowly work on his debts too. Nothing major, still only be 20-40 a week etc but hey if it's summat I've learned, it's that persistence pays off!

Eek Sarah I've only heard bout the way ye do it, makes me realise how lucky we r. Now I know if i go for my masters it's bout 4000 but thats still nothing compared to some places I've heard!

Our hospital offers epidural (walking and regular), spinal tap and two other things, one of which is called Nubain, and the other Fentanyl. I don't think I'd ever agree to the last two, as they are known to cause nausea immediately. Apparently epidural causes it, too, so that's a pretty big fat no for me.

Over here if they give you meds during labour that may make you nauseous, they will give you something for nausea at the same time to negate that particular side effect (read that in my midwife pack last night!).

Same here. So that's two drugs already, unfortunately. Then your blood pressure drops, so you need a third.

After a little while, pitocin and the rest kick in and in the end, off to a C-section with you, because women usually can't even remember their name, let alone figure out the birth part.

So all I really want is to stay away from it all. Ick.

I think Pethidine may be similar to those Jaz? Or is it Demoral it's similar too? Either way Pethidine is known to cause nausea and sickness which is why they give it with an anti-sickness remedy all in the same jab :)

I just googled them, and it looked like pethidine and nubain are kind of similar.

Anyone suffering from 'RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME'? Its driving me nuts. Stopping me from sleeping!! :nope:

Anyone suffering from 'RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME'? Its driving me nuts. Stopping me from sleeping!! :nope:

Yes I had it in 1st tri, now it's back. It's such a horrible feeling! In fact, most of the symptoms I had in 1st tri are returning now - morning sickness (though now as bad) overheating, restless legs, breathlessness, went off red meat completely......I'm sure there's more to come!

If this is anyone elses first pregnancy, is it making you think twice about being pregnant again in the future? I definitely want another 1 or 2 kids but ugh, not enjoying pregnancy as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's just that it's sooo long. 7 months of being pregnant would be enough me thinks!

Wandering--yes. All the time. And I hate it. A lot.

BugABoo--this is the first and last for me. Anyone who says "atleast you are getting it all done at once" clearly doesn't have a clue about how much carrying multiples can suck. I'd not change it for anything, but I don't want I get pregnant EVER again. I'm not saying singleton pregnancies are easy at all, and if I had this much trouble with one i would be singing the same tune.

I know it will be worth it, but I too am about done with this pregnancy game. :haha:

Wandering--yes. All the time. And I hate it. A lot.

BugABoo--this is the first and last for me. Anyone who says "atleast you are getting it all done at once" clearly doesn't have a clue about how much carrying multiples can suck. I'd not change it for anything, but I don't want I get pregnant EVER again. I'm not saying singleton pregnancies are easy at all, and if I had this much trouble with one i would be singing the same tune.

I know it will be worth it, but I too am about done with this pregnancy game. :haha:

No I was just saying to my hubby the other day that I would think twice now about wanting to conceive twins - a singleton pregnancy is hard enough, twins I can't imagine and triplets - my hat goes off to you! I can only imagine and yes you must get lots of annoying comments!!

What pregnant lady doesn't?? :rofl:

Ah well. I feel so sorry for gals in the hospital for the same issues I'm having and knowing they are "only" having one. How did gals do it a hundred years ago?!!

I'm definitely not comfortable, but I'm not put off. I think I have it pretty good though :O. I can't imagine having multiples!

Although... in saying that, reflux again... lol

I think im one of the crazies!! Although day to day is getting harder, I love being pregnant and am quit sad that after this baby I will only get to carry another (fx'd).

The other day I was thinking to myself, what if when they go to do m c-section something is wrong / goes wrong and they have to do a hystarectomy, (very real possiblity with sections) and this is the last time I ever get to carry life within me? I was really sad at the thought. I know I only want one more after this and then I am having my tubes tied, but I think im going to have a hard time in my next pregnancy knowing that it will be my last. :cry:

Tbh I had it so easy on DS, and harder this time, but I know I'll prob do it again! We haven't really decided how big of an age gap this time we want! I know I don't want less than 2 but hope to not have like this time over 7 years... So hmm god knows lol

Only thing I'm thankful for is in all my aches and pains the only problem I've really had this time was my bleed at 22 weeks, whereas with DS I was already on bed rest at this time with him for him bp! So I'll take a sore crotch any day over that ha!

Just ordered my Epo and rl capsules! Eek! This is summat when I was in first tri that I thought seemed so far away... And now it's here!

Isnt it wild how quickly things seem to move in the third Tri?

Got a little nesting bug this morning and spent about five minutes straightening the hospital room. I then typed out and sent a list to DH explaining how to pack up and move stuff out of the room for when I go to have the c section. It has everything listed as to where it is, and which things I'd like to make it over to post partum. He gets a little panicked so I'm trying to make it easier on him.

But knowing how things go the nurses might try to "help" and end up making a big ole mess of it by the time he gets here. (they are wonderful but I can see my planning going to pot if they just try to empty out the room as quickly as possible)

Haha WTB that's a cute way for your nesting to come out :p
Yeah, I was just thinking to myself I need to start doing some of those 34week+things that I've been thinking about doing since first! Can't believe how close we are!

Only 2 reflux things left :'( means I'm going to have to attempt at getting some more at the pharmacy in my bad German... Stupid DH come baccccccckkkkk! Not to mention... he hasnt called me today yet :'(

Oh and to do my 34 week dance :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->