November Due Dates (cont)

I think someone was saying they had a C-section booked for the 25th of oct or something? Might of been in another group though :p.
I'd like to go in October... not sure I want to get to 41+weeks... :O Definitely full term though, they better not come out for at least 3 more weeks!!!

It'll be interesting to see how many November mommies turn out to be October or December mommies instead ;)

Ok, this is why we don't leave me at home by myselffff!!! AHHH!
I just went into the kitchen and the element is on full blast on the stove, it's been on for about 3 hours.. It was glowing (the lights were off)...:dohh:... I know I checked them too :'( So idk how I do it...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

I'm aiming for 31st October, I'll be 38+4 which seems reasonable... OOOOOooooohhhhh, could be the scariest (but best) Hallowe'en I'll ever have!

Sorry, I don't know what to advise about the element I'm afraid...

D'oh, I misread that, I thought there was a problem with your boiler.... I think I need a new brain too!

LOL! Sarah, don't feel bad. You're definitely not alone... I do this alllll the time. DH just accepts it'll happen and always checks the stove when he knows I've been cooking.

Can u get it off Sarah? Don't go sleep with that on! I've done it before too, coming back few hours later to find its glistening it's that hot!

Gotta say I'm happy being a nov mammy... But early nov not late please ha!

LOL! Sarah, don't feel bad. You're definitely not alone... I do this alllll the time. DH just accepts it'll happen and always checks the stove when he knows I've been cooking.

So does mine :'( When he's away I make sure to check it before I got to bed...

And Phineas, it's technically easy to turn off :p It's just my own damned fault that it's still on!

Anyone suffering from 'RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME'? Its driving me nuts. Stopping me from sleeping!! :nope:

Yes I had it in 1st tri, now it's back. It's such a horrible feeling! In fact, most of the symptoms I had in 1st tri are returning now - morning sickness (though now as bad) overheating, restless legs, breathlessness, went off red meat completely......I'm sure there's more to come!

If this is anyone elses first pregnancy, is it making you think twice about being pregnant again in the future? I definitely want another 1 or 2 kids but ugh, not enjoying pregnancy as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's just that it's sooo long. 7 months of being pregnant would be enough me thinks!

Hideous isnt it :( Ive googled ways to stop it and I cant find any that seem to work :cry: For me it feels like a crawling sensation in my legs and feet which makes me need to move them. Its the most uncomfortable feeling ever!!

And as for getting pregnant again.. Im really in two minds! I keep going back and forth between whether I want one or two kids. I guess I'll see how I get on with this one! Pregnancy over all hasn't really been as bad as i expected.. I have largely enjoyed it. I had a horrible first trimester with awful awful morning sickness and the stress of telling people I was pregnant etc but i absolutely loved my 2nd tri with no cramps or aches or sickness, and just the exciting things like starting to get a bump, finding out the gender and feeling kicks before they got painful!
If the whole of pregnancy was just as relaxed as it is in 2nd tri then it would be perfect!
3rd tri im not enjoying so much. I feel like ive constantly got the flu because of how achy i am and i'm completely functioning off no sleep on a day to day basis now. Im sure most of you ladies feel the same. But its more bearable than 1st tri in a way because I know im nearly at the end now!
So to sum up.. only time will tell if i end up experiencing being pregnant again.

As for due dates.. I defo hope she comes in Nov and not oct just because ive had it in my head that she's gona be a november baby all along. Will definately be interesting to see who goes at what time! Im hoping I dont go overdue..Although its likely if she's later than the 10th I wont be happy! and I really dont want her to come on the 13th because im crazy superstitious :haha:

By the way there's another one born every minute special tonight for any uk ladies who weren't aware :D

Wandering, I've found this https://www.johnlewis.com/230942979/Product.aspx?SearchTerm=Lucky+legs to be really good at settling restless legs. I've been getting them since the beginning of 2nd tri & found this helps soothe & calm them.
Also San Pellegrino sparking mineral water is supposed to have a 'balancing' effect according to my sister... I think it's because of the minerals that are in it, and it has magnesium. It's pretty much my favourite thing to drink anyway so I have no issue with drinking it regularly :D

Sarah, I was making rice-a-roni a few months ago and thought I turned the burner to "simmer" when in fact went full blast. 20 minutes later and I'm smelling something burning... OOPS. Took like a week for burnt food smell to get out of my house! I only got brave enough to make rice again last week, LOL. No problems.

For restless legs magnesium supplements and ice packs on your legs seem to help somewhat x
I have also used 'Crampeze' gel too

Lol Sarah u silly thing!

I actually burnt every pot of potatoes I tried cook in first tri! I used to have to start dinner for DS all over again ha! I once drove 25 mins away... Then realised I had left the potatoes cooking! Thank god I used a big pot or that coulda ended in disaster!

Ahhh bless my oh! I told him this morning I'd sleep in the spare room cause I was tossing and turning so bad in our one last night. He knows I needed the mattress changed from our bed, and the board that broke (again ugh!) changed, and that's why I'm finding it so bad to sleep. He came home at half ten gave me a kiss, brought me upstairs and changed my beds for me! He wouldnt let me sleep in the spare room, said hell sort our bed for me! So now I've a non squeaky comfy bed woohoo lol

I discovered a good way to trick myself into going to the gym. I didn't want to go today, but I told myself I could buy a gossip magazine to read on the stationary bicycle if I went. So I did, and it worked, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->