November Due Dates (cont)

Holy shit, your 34 weeks are scary. :lol: I mean, mostly because it means I'll be 32 tomorrow and that's way too close to 40 when you feel like you are sooooooo not ready. Ok, I'm being hysterical for nothing now. LOL.

I don't mind being pregnant. It's not easy, but I guess I've had it pretty easy, too. I wish I could sleep better, but other than that, I don't really feel all that different, let alone bad. We'll see how I'll feel after delivery, of course.

Holy shit, your 34 weeks are scary. :lol: I mean, mostly because it means I'll be 32 tomorrow and that's way too close to 40 when you feel like you are sooooooo not ready. Ok, I'm being hysterical for nothing now. LOL.

I don't mind being pregnant. It's not easy, but I guess I've had it pretty easy, too. I wish I could sleep better, but other than that, I don't really feel all that different, let alone bad. We'll see how I'll feel after delivery, of course.

haha, labour might be my make or break moment tbh :p.
But in all seriousness... I'm full term in 3 weeks... O_O AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :wohoo: <---- running around screaming

Exciting and scary, Sarah!! I feel so far behind, but 4 weeks isn't that long in baby time :)

I definitely want another baby. I've been sore, and in pain, and emotional, and sleep deprived, and tired, and everything else... but, I really, really, really want another chance to experience this again. I LOVE feeling my little guy move around and the excitement I see in my husband's eyes waiting to meet him.

However, I agree... labor may change my mind :haha:

<3 I've (mostly) enjoyed being pregnant so far. The worst part has been the tiredness. I was REALLY tired in first trimester, it went away in second, and now it's back in third. *sigh* Heartburn and shortness of breath are really my only other two complaints right now.

But I LOVE my bump! <3

Off Topic:

Are these Anne Klein adds a nuisance to anyone else?? Bunch of skinny Minny models in super slim fashion clothing....hahha. Seems a little off base for a pregnancy/TTC site.

Hahaha WTB, YES! I was thinking the same thing :) Not to mention, the banner is huge and covering the page toolbar I use to navigate through the threads!

I am definitely done ... I hate 3rd tri and as much as I love feeling the baby move etc, I hate the pelvic pressure, cramps, peeing constantly, not being able to pick my babies up, struggling to put my youngest in his cot, not being able to get out as much etc and a lot of the time feel incredible guilt. Plus, I always wanted three ... so now it's complete :)

After Stephen - I knew I wanted another one just not so soon - if I was going to do it the way we intended we would just be getting pregnant with our second now :haha: BUT, I do believe there is a plan out there for everyone :)

I definitely want to have another baby after this one, in the long run, I think it's easier to have more than one kid so they can entertain each other. It can be a very intensive relationship with an only child & they can be very demanding of attention- my niece definitely falls into this category. She's very bright but constantly wants me/my sister to play/do things with her & she can be pretty exhausting!

I was one of 3 kids & we often played together so mum could get on with whatever.

I have enjoyed parts of pregnancy but I don't think it's my favourite thing, especially now in 3rd tri. I've been fairly active today & am now feeling lousy. It'll all be worth it though.... Won't it?! :haha:

Congrats on 34 weeks Sarah! Can't believe it's come round so soon!

Love ur lil nesting idea WTB!

Sarah I too always feel so behind ye who are due the 1st... No fair lol although I suppose being 32 on Sunday ain't nothing to complain bout either lol! Cannot believe we're all term soon... Woop!

I'm like u Charlie I'm over 3rd tri! Can honestly say puking and extreme tiredness in first tri to the extent I slept most of the day compares nothing to now! I feel so seriously crap it's not funny! Least then I was sleeping now I hate bed time cause It means if I don't sneak to the baby's room to sleep I toss for the night!

I was one of 3 kids & we often played together so mum could get on with whatever.

I'm one of lots, but my brother and I (who is 2 years older than me) were very close growing up. We played a lot together! My mum always said it was always easier with more than one around.

Don't feel behind, Phineas! But first person to go gets to be first with no sleep and bleeding nipples! :rofl: I'm sure lots of you girls will go before me anyway :/. I'll be 2 weeks overdue and seriously uncomfortable! lol

It is weird to think of who will go first... Although I'm guessing WTB is most likely to!

Hahhaha. No offense gals, but I hope I am first as I've a level three NICU and drs and nurses who are patiently waiting for the chaos that will be the girls' arrival!

The rest of you keep cooking a while longer. :hugs:

The operating room is half the size of my hospital room and will have:
Me on the table, DH by my face, anesthesiologist by my head, two nurses for me, two doctors for me, equipment for each baby, one to two nurses per child, and two to three NICU doctors. It is going to be crazy.

Gosh, that is gonna be one hectic room, but it's good that they're well prepared for the little madams' arrivals. Have they given you any indication as to when?

Psshhh I've no baby now Sarah and I get no sleep and have leaky nipples does that count?? Lol

Awh WTB that surely will be a crazy room, but def worth it! U must be super proud of them for cooking this long!

I sure am proud but no idea as to when. There have been many "this might be it" days over the last couple weeks, and even this morning I've been rocking the contractions. They gave me steroids yesterday and today because it had been so iffy and they may (ich) mag me again if they think they can for the girls' neurological health.

It will just most likely be one of those days when we run out of options to stop the contractions.

Oh wow, WTB! There's going to be a lot going on in that room! Try to soak it all in, I can only imagine how overwhelming that will be! Must be nice to know they're so prepared, too!

I can't wait to see who pops first (WTB definitely and I can't wait to see your 3 little girlies ... though keep cooking a bit longer :) )

We know Mommab is the 2nd November .... so it depends who goes before her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->