November Due Dates (cont)

Well gals, save some unforeseen change, I think I'm going to "win" the "race" in the next ten hours or so. Starting to get really serious with the doctor saying "well we might just deliver them."

Snuck in a Terb shot, may be off the hook tonight. Ugh so unpredictable.

Gosh WTB, it must be so strange being in limbo like that. Thinking of you & your babas :hugs:

Aw Phin, your OH is such a sweetie!

Medieval, good on ya! I honestly could NOT face the gym at the moment. I'm finding day to day normal stuff to be exhausting as it is!

Good luck WTB!! FXed you manage to last the night with all 3 still in!

I have recently been introduced to my new 'fix'!! lemongrass and ginger lucozade!! I'm loving it! Just opened my daily bottle and hoping it kicks in really soon as I'm feeling as lively as a corpse this morning!!

Hoping my dream doesn't come true!! Dreamed last night that I had my baby 6 weeks early which would mean I would have her any day now as I am 34 weeks tomorrow!
NOOOOOO!!! I'm not ready for her yet!!

Happy Friday everyone!
Roll on 3:30pm this afternoon!!

WTB - hoping you and your girls are managed to last the night. At least the Drs are doing everything they can to help keep them in just a tiny bit longer :hugs:

Medieval .... how ... HOW do you find the energy to exercise? I find just walking across the road to Asda or into town exhausting and it is just ACROSS the road! :haha:

Phin - can you OH have a word with mine please on how to be more loving and romantic and thoughtful? ;) How lovely is he!!

eeek SK! Hopefully, your dream doesn't come true lol!

It'll be interesting to see how many November mommies turn out to be October or December mommies instead ;)

I'm thinking I'm going to be a December mommy, nasty nasty feeling the docs here will go by LMP date instead of by ovulation or growth, so if he doesn't make his own way out in November they're gonna just leave me stewing til end of the first week of December instead.

WTB - odd question, but whereabouts in Nevada? My mum's side of the family have offshoots there, married some Sutherlands and settled in Elko... she's curious to see if you know of any. I know, it's one of those "oh, you live in [insert huge country/state here]? You must know [X person/people]!" logical arguments :p

Eek WTB! They r def mischievous girls u have in there, keeping u on ur toes! Hopefully they last out the night and a few more! Thinking of ye!

Medieval... Ur crazy woman! I try walk round the forest every few days with DS, and man it's hard! If that was me I'd think ah bugger that I'll buy the mag and read it in peace on my couch ha!

Thanks girls, he is a soft ass! He's been putting it off for few days, but it got to the stage where I'm nearly crying in my sleep I'm so sore in it and keeping him awake. So it was either do it for me or miss out on our cuddle sess!

I slept so soundly all night! Woke for the loo tho at 2.00 but It wasn't just a dribble so I can deal with that ha! Even DS slept in cause my bed wasn't squeeking! Woohoo!

How's everyone this fri morning?

Oh wow WTB good luck! Keep us updated if you can xx

Im annoyed this friday morning phin lol. Got this friend who cancels on me everytime we make plans!! Like literally.. i duno why I bother. And we were supposed to meet today but i woke up to a text from her this morning saying she cant make it because she has to go and get her boyfriends birthday presents today. What kind of excuse is that!?
BUT im turning a negative into a positive and using today to sort out more of my flat. Cant go wrong with a bit of nesting!

Im annoyed this friday morning phin lol. Got this friend who cancels on me everytime we make plans!! Like literally.. i duno why I bother. And we were supposed to meet today but i woke up to a text from her this morning saying she cant make it because she has to go and get her boyfriends birthday presents today. What kind of excuse is that!?
BUT im turning a negative into a positive and using today to sort out more of my flat. Cant go wrong with a bit of nesting!

Wow wandering, I can't understand people like that...
But nesting! YAY! I'm trying to make myself clean the house, it's taking a lot of will power! Haha, I wish nesting would come back...

Ugh that annoys me to wandering! I've a friend like that too, Cept shell organise to do summat and an hour before when i text shell just disappear off the side of the world! Like hello, I coulda been planning to do summat else instead then!

Sarah my nesting ran away too! I seem to do a lot at the start of the week... Then I crash and haven't the energy/couldn't be arsed to do anything come thurs/fri! I've to help mil again this morning so I decided to go lie down for an hour before I've to get up and go! The house will still be dirty tonight! Ha

Think my oh is getting nervous bout labour ha! Where he works his fone can loose coverage for hours, so I made him give me the bosses number just in case of an emergency! Now he knows I'd never ring unless it's really an emergency, so he had no prob giving it! But I got up to go loo last night and on the way back he jumped up really quick from his sleep and goes 'what's up are u ok'! He frightened me more and I knew I was fine ha! Think it's hitting him if I'm early it could happen any time!

t! But I got up to go loo last night and on the way back he jumped up really quick from his sleep and goes 'what's up are u ok'! He frightened me more and I knew I was fine ha! Think it's hitting him if I'm early it could happen any time!

My OH has started doing this through the night as well, or if I groan when I roll over (because it hurts!) :haha:

Wow wandering, I can't understand people like that...
But nesting! YAY! I'm trying to make myself clean the house, it's taking a lot of will power! Haha, I wish nesting would come back...

Haha I know what you mean. A few weeks ago I could happily clean all day.. I was so motivated! now i stop for tea breaks and naps every two seconds :haha:

Ugh that annoys me to wandering! I've a friend like that too, Cept shell organise to do summat and an hour before when i text shell just disappear off the side of the world! Like hello, I coulda been planning to do summat else instead then!

Sarah my nesting ran away too! I seem to do a lot at the start of the week... Then I crash and haven't the energy/couldn't be arsed to do anything come thurs/fri! I've to help mil again this morning so I decided to go lie down for an hour before I've to get up and go! The house will still be dirty tonight! Ha

Think my oh is getting nervous bout labour ha! Where he works his fone can loose coverage for hours, so I made him give me the bosses number just in case of an emergency! Now he knows I'd never ring unless it's really an emergency, so he had no prob giving it! But I got up to go loo last night and on the way back he jumped up really quick from his sleep and goes 'what's up are u ok'! He frightened me more and I knew I was fine ha! Think it's hitting him if I'm early it could happen any time!

Yes! My 'friend' does exactly the same! This is the same friend who just didnt turn up to my baby shower after telling me she was coming. Honestly dont know why i bother with her!
Bless your OH! What a sweetie! If i go into labour whilst my OH is working it will take him ages to travel back because he doesnt even work in Leeds. Im hoping he'll take some time off around my due date.. I dont want to risk him missing the birth!

On a completely random subject.. does anyone know how to multi quote on this thing? Would make my life a lot easier :haha:

Well we are still here. I'm down to about 7 contractions per hour on both terbutaline and procardia, but the contractions I'm having are becoming more intense (short but oooowie). I'm still opting for pills over injections as the injections slow the contractions faster but the pills last longer (with same heartrate increase for both).

I still think our time is limited but I hope we don't keep false alarming too much.

Sharonfruit yup he's the same lol I just giggled and goes I only weed ur safe lol

Wandering oh works bout 25 mins away so I'm not too bad, but it's 25 mins to my hosp and I think I'll have a quick labour again... So if u hear a story bout woman in Ireland having baby on side of road that's me ;) lol

Oh to multi quote, click the ones u wanna quote, then click on the last quote 'reply with quote', this'll open ur quoted last one and it should say under the big box u type 'u have 3 quotes selected do u want to quote them' or summat click that and they will pop up into ur text box!... Sorry if that sounds all over the place!

WTB glad they r hanging in there. Keeping fingers crossed for u

Aw WTB hope they manage to stay in a bit longer! But if not you should be super proud of yourself for getting this far! What have the doctors said? Do they think they're going to be born today or is it a matter of just wait and see?

Phin I didnt understand a work of that :haha: Im such a technophobe!

WTB :hugs: I hope you can get at least another week!!! But fx'd either way it goes for healthy babies!!!

Im 33 weeks today :happydance: Its crazy to think the longest I have to go is 6 weeks, but she could be here in at little as 4.

OH is to return home today too :happydance:

Happy weekend everyone!! :flower:

Wandering - she doesn't sound that great as a friend :(

Phin - Seriously your OH needs a chat with mine! lol

As for me I think I'm finally getting the boy's cold :( I can feel it in my nose/throat and I'm struggling like really struggling. Am so tired and jsut feel run down and to top it off everything they are doing is winding me up, and I have NO energy to sort it out/time out them - that's how low on energy I am and Henry has slept through for 3 nights and woken up at 7.30am (or later) and had naps :shrug: Also just booked my flu jab for 9th October - never got offered one before so don't know why now? But, I thought it's best to be safe ... and surely she'll get some immunity through the jab too right?

Is anyone else having a flu jab? And why do they not offer it to young children?

Charlie - I got my flu shot last week... The doctor said it won't offer any immunities to my baby, however in most women the flu turns into pneumonia and preterm labor so it's best to get yourself immunized to avoid complications. I'm starting to feel like I have a cold as well. Ugh! Hate that feeling... and I hate being a mouth breather!

Wandering - the multi-quote function is for responding to multiple posts at one time... so let's say you wanted to "reply with quote" but for several posts, you select the multi-quote option for all the posts you want to include in your reply. Once you're ready to reply you select "reply with quote" for the last one and all the quotes you previously selected with the "multi-quote" option will show up as well. Hope that helps!

As for jumpy OH's... my DH is the same way! Every groan, gasp, moan, or grunt I make he asks "ARE YOU OKAY?!??!?!" :haha: Silly men :)

Happy Friday everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->