November Due Dates (cont)

:haha: totally off topic but Phin - I saw you having a cheeky peek at the locked thread in babyclub ;)

Ok mediveal so were damned if we do and damned If we don't lol

Charlie- don't even go there lol lets just say some ppl really infuriate me with their attitude and I don't even know them ha! Pick on some but yet one point was made back to them and cause its true they won't comment.... Blah! I do love reading debates but sometimes I really just think so what! Off the high horse! Janey theres some things I do with DS that ppl might look at me crazy, but he's the smilest child ever (I was too, kinda still am ha), he's real old world (would sit and have a big discussion with an older person sooner than play with kids his own age) ha but yet he knows I'm mammy... Second u cross the line where ur doing unacceptable behaviour ul get asked to stop. If I've to ask again then ul be brought to one side and explained why I need u to stop and this is ur last warning. If I have to ask again then there will be a 'punishment'... Can be as simple as sitting for 5 mins or being sent to ur room! But just cause this is the way I do it, I'm sorry girls I don't care what way ye do it! That's ur business! God ye I'll listen when we're all crying were so tired and help offer suggestions... But pah who am I to dictate what u do!

Big headed ness over choices in life really annoy me! I wouldn't listen to my own mammy tell me I'm doing it 'wrong'... Why cause this man in this book says I should do it that way? Ha eh ye!

Each to yer own girls, and yup it's a learning curve, I'll do stuff different this time than with DS, but my situation is different and I'm now a SAHM who will have more time than when I was in college to explore other ways. But was I bad mammy for doing it like I did? Hell no! U only gotta have a convo with DS to see he turned out more than fine!

Lol and breath HA feeling very fresh this chilly sat mornin :) gonna try get out with DS for while, got his hair all shaved off yest so I need to get him wrapped up or hell end up sick again... Not that he cares he just came in with a shorts, flip flops and oh's t shirt on ha why would u choose to freeze ur bum off??? Weirdo haha

Sarah I put one on for the first time last night... If preg me is cold then non preg me woulda been numb ha it feels all wintery/Christmassy/halloweeny cause u can feel the chill!

Phin - we did things differently with both boys because they are DIFFERENT babies. We had no choice but to do CC with Henry at 5 months and if you saw him you would know why. . . CC was the BEST thing we could ever have done and he changed from a miserable baby into the most happiest little boy you could find. Coincidence? Maybe ... but it worked for us! I never admit thigns like that on BC Cause they are all so defensive and how evil it is but we can't all be 'perfect' :haha: I don't criticise anyone for their parenting choices/make people feel bad but, some in there seem to enjoy doing it - and it's the same names over and over again. I feel sad that we're all gonna move from this group to BC soon :( lol

I think I tried every single thing with DS, bar co sleeping. It's NOT for us and oh is really again it. Even now if DS is sick well sleep in his bed rather than him in ours! But again if u co sleep good for u! DS went months from bout 16 months until bout 25-26 screaming all night for hours. I struggled and I struggled bad, I even brought him to a healer which healed lots, I slept in the floor in his room and I walked the house with him in the buggy, i tried cio and cc to name just some things I tried. Yup if I hadda brought him to our bed, it prob woulda worked, but it's just not something I was willing to do. So I struggled for months, rather than just doing it! Doesn't make me bad for wanting my own space and him not in our bed.

Yup was only a few months that I had to put up with it, but god were they exhausting ha If I went back again I still wouldn't co sleep, again it's not for us! Each to their own, I wouldn't wish my exhausted toddler at the time on any one, and if CIO/cc hadda worked for us I sure woulda been delighted!

Def agree only a few names who have their own set views and not willing to see each child/parent is different! But yet others who 'practise' the same methods say its actually this way and they r just ignored! Think I need to go library and find one of these books ha!

Lol I giggled at that too haha!

It's true though! Before bnb I'd never heard of half of this stuff!

DH and I DTD earlier today - rare for both of us to be horny at the same time these days :p But shiiiiiiiiiiit man, losing my virginity hurt less! And that was with ensuring a decent amount of ... you know ... to make sure there'd be less friction, as t'were.

Dreading having an internal if I'm not dilated or numbed to the teeth tbh.

Aww, sorry it hurt :( I guess we are all getting sensitive down there! You'd think our bodies would kind of do the opposite, and numb up a bit for child birth!!

Only thing bout internals etc is they r uncomfy but u can hate that smelly dr for hurting u... U can't hate ur oh lol

I have been slowly loosing my libido... I'm so sore! When we do do it, I'm sore and swollen after! I hate saying no, hate that I know it's leaving us both frustrated... But I really am forcing myself to do it ATM! He would never show how frustrated he is tho, and it's kinda helping we're both so tired!

I feel like I want to every now and then, but then I give up before I even mention it simply because it kind of takes too much effort to, uhm, organize. I mean, I can barely figure out how to position myself to be able to sleep...

I know, It's too hard to actually lift my body... and missionary doesn't work... so there aren't too many options!

I'm really enjoying bdin and we've been bdin often recently :blush: I fall asleep very quickly afterwards though :rofl: xx

Coleey when I can make myself do it, I get into it and love it, it's also a great relaxer to get asleep, Im just loosing the want to do it now! I keep saying how if I ever utter the word no after preg, he can tie and gag me and make me lol

Any one doing anything interesting for the weekend? DS has a friend over for few hours, so I've been leaving them to make the sitting room a bomb, while I sort out the rooms! He's such a lil pushover tho and letting his friend dictate everything! I had to leave the room cause hate seeing him jump to her every whim! That's just him I suppose, happy as long as every one else is ok!

Cant even remember the last time i dtd. I have no desire to right now! hah

Awww how old is DS phin? Id rather be a pushover than the type of person to boss everyone around tho, look at it that way!

Ive been 'deep cleaning' for 5 hours straight!! Im on a roll!! Got about ten bags of stuff to take to the charity shops now and at least another ten bags of rubbish! Feels good to have lots more space around me now ive got rid of all the crap :happydance:

He's 7 wandering, the lil girl is 5 (he plays a lot with younger kids)! True, we've had a bitta trouble in the last month with another 'friend' being a very big bully. He runs after my DS with things to throw at him, but DS rather than standing up for himself, just stands there letting him throw it, as long as this lil girl doesn't get hit (he stands in front of her protecting her!)! Such a lil gentleman, but he still shouldn't have to put up with being hit! So after having chats with him to get him to tell this boy to bugger off, I eventually went and sorted the situation myself! Just afraid hell get bullied cause he won't say stop!

Ohh go u for gettin rid of stuff! I've kinda started the charity bags, did DS's wardrobe, and half of oh's but my 2 wardrobes I really don't wanna do! Spec cause I don't fit a lot of my clothes ATM anyways so don't wanna chuck m yet! I sorted through my shoes tho if that counts lol

Nothing nicer than sitting down feeling like ur after de cluttering the place! R u wore out now? I've done every where bar the sitting/dining room where they r creating a war zone so that can stay like that til tonight ha!

He sounds so sweet Phin! But you're right, as long as he isnt getting bullied...

My back hurts from cleaning the floors yesterday :dohh: but I still did a couple of loads of washing today! It's all done for when DH comes home tomorrow :D:D (and brings me more to do...:p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->