November Due Dates (cont)

Hey girls,

Got a question. Lately i've been having discomfort kind of in my groin area on the left hand side. Its fine when i'm sat down but can be quite uncomfortable when i'm walking, especially when i put my weight on my left leg. Do any of you know what this is or had it yourself? It always seems to be on the left side, never my right which i find strange.

xx

Big belly means we're running out of good positions to DTD in! Except, of course, for all of the SO's favorite positions, which are still viable.

Today SO works, so I'm going over to a friend's house to watch a football game. She was sick last week but don't think she should be contagious anymore? Going to try to buy some baby detergent and wash some baby clothes today.

Tomorrow SO and I are going to go buy a carseat with gift cards from shower, and maybe changing table.

I have the same thing except on the right side Lucy. Not sure what it is, but assuming it's normal. Mostly I feel it when I roll over in bed.

I get that from walking, have done since beginning of second tri. I think it's BH brought on by walking, but the painful variety :(

I think it's just more pressure wehre baby is getting big, stretching ligaments etc etc :( I get it on my right side and he it hurts ... also get a burning sensation :(

DTD ... what's that?! We haven't done it in well over a week - I think? :shrug: Just haven't had the time really and he works really long crappy hours so I am asleep when he gets in :( We used to have sex like every other day ... booooo!

I hate DTD talk which is my problem, not anyone else's issue. Due to procedures and being so high risk we've not DTD since CONCEPTION. :cry: :rofl:

Ah well. I probably wouldn't let him touch me with a ten foot pole now anyways, esp since gals tend to get preg naturally and quickly after assisted conception works.

Oh god just got a big ass fright! Went shop and DS stayed in the car (shhh don't tell BC) ha cause his feet were really cold. Anyways, I left him playing games on my fone, back few mins later, he's sitting crying his heart out! I freaked and ran to car trying to figure out what's up....didn't he turn on the songs on my iPhone but think he had broke it cause he couldn't stop them. He thought he'd be in really big trouble (he broke my comp last year and didn't get in trouble but knew I was upset)! God I didn't know whether to laugh or kiss him... I did both ha the silly thing!

As for the pain if it's what i think, I'd say ligament pain! Mine came back this morning when I stretched... Wowzers I felt it too!

Having to wear breast pads today. It almost looks like colostrum. Hope that's not a sign of early labor?!

Colostrum can come in super early. Mine has been in since about 12 weeks. Pretty sure it starts back up again after you deliver due to the drastic drop in hormones.

DH and I DTD earlier today - rare for both of us to be horny at the same time these days :p But shiiiiiiiiiiit man, losing my virginity hurt less! And that was with ensuring a decent amount of ... you know ... to make sure there'd be less friction, as t'were.

Dreading having an internal if I'm not dilated or numbed to the teeth tbh.

Don't get me started on my recent internal. And it wasn't even for a check, just to see if I was leaking fluids or regular mucus. It was normal stuff. Sooo painful!

Hey girls,

Got a question. Lately i've been having discomfort kind of in my groin area on the left hand side. Its fine when i'm sat down but can be quite uncomfortable when i'm walking, especially when i put my weight on my left leg. Do any of you know what this is or had it yourself? It always seems to be on the left side, never my right which i find strange.

xx

Mine is on the right, but it's in the groin and it's triggered by standing. Walking/yoga is fine, so is sitting and lying down. I told the doctor about it on Wednesday and he said [I forgot - the name of some nerve], which gets pinched because of the weight of the bump, as well as the fact that I'm carrying low. Mine burns, doesn't really hurt.

As opposed to this, round ligament pain gets triggered by sudden movement and it's just kind of some shooting pain. Comes and goes.

Just a quickie - woke up this morning with sore throat (not inflamed or infected, just red and sore), gluey feeling ears, yellow coloured discharge (not pee) and cloudy pee when I went to the loo - we had a party yesterday and there were smokers, so I'm attributing the sore throat to the smoke and the laughing etc; but the rest... is this the weakened immune system now showing me what it won't cope with? Or is it a normal-ish pregnancy thing?

Am in with the midwife tomorrow, so if it's still around I can get her input, just wondered if anyone here had advice.

Best thing of course is contacting your MW, but I strongly suggest in the meantime you tank up on water. All of what you described could be a clue of dehydration. Gulp gulp!!!

Best thing of course is contacting your MW, but I strongly suggest in the meantime you tank up on water. All of what you described could be a clue of dehydration. Gulp gulp!!!

Now that I've access to that Volvic with a touch of fruit, I'll be only too glad to! Love the strawberry version. Thanks hun :)

Just a quickie - woke up this morning with sore throat (not inflamed or infected, just red and sore), gluey feeling ears, yellow coloured discharge (not pee) and cloudy pee when I went to the loo - we had a party yesterday and there were smokers, so I'm attributing the sore throat to the smoke and the laughing etc; but the rest... is this the weakened immune system now showing me what it won't cope with? Or is it a normal-ish pregnancy thing?

Am in with the midwife tomorrow, so if it's still around I can get her input, just wondered if anyone here had advice.

It'll be from the flight, they are very germy and they don't filter the air very well. I often get sick even when not pregnant from flying!

The symptoms sound exactly like what happens to me, too, after a long flight.

The nerve wasn't sciatic, this one is in the front and the word was something way longer, or there were even a few of them, haha. Perhaps beginning with a T.

It's freezing here (1 C actually) and we turned the heat on last night after we came back from the wedding (ok, we froze outside, too, so we just needed to thaw a bit). So once more, Minnesota forgets to give us some nice autumn weather. Jumped straight from my flip flops into a thick jacket, within a week. Eh.

32 weeks today :) feeling very drowsy today like I've a headache from lack of sleep but I slept really well so. Blah god knows! I know I've been lucky though, I got a lotta headaches with DS whereas this one I've had only the odd one!

It's really cold here too tbh, I've got a big wolly long jumper on warming me up, and gonna have day snuggling on the couch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->