November Due Dates (cont)

Yes, we are developing a full-blown cold. I feel like shite. Throat still sore, ears still gluey, but the pee is clearer because I've been drinking water all through the day. Little guy has pointy pointy limbs, they're poking out all over the shop!

Thanks girls :)

1eighty think it's doing the rounds through us all, feel better soon x get the olbas oil, and Vicks out!

Myself and oh officially over our fighting/bickering stage... How I know is we're in bed and legs and arms/backs and bellys all intertwined as he sleeps! When we're bickering only the odd foot will touch ha! We've been giggling at bump all night and just back to our playful selves.. God I missed this ha

Also any one starting the rlt yet? Beware for the first day anyways it makes the bh with period cramps feel 100 times crampier. I took tabs to ease them but I have heard this is normal and eases! Few more weeks til I start back on my Epo, although hoping it helps with my mood swings if nothing else ha I found it brill for settling hormones before preg!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

Yes, we are developing a full-blown cold. I feel like shite. Throat still sore, ears still gluey, but the pee is clearer because I've been drinking water all through the day. Little guy has pointy pointy limbs, they're poking out all over the shop!

Oh, awful! I had a cold last week and I'm finally able to breathe most of the time. Some residual mucus still hanging out. OH caught the cold and he's taking Tylenol with Codeine for it and complaining of being sick, etc. It's insane. I was just with the same thing and pregnant, men are so wimpy, wish they could experience pregnancy.

:hugs: feel better!

Anyone doing perineal massage? Ugh, sounds so awkward and uncomfortable! Don't think I'm going to do it, as I haven't seen concrete evidence that it's helpful.

phin, I haven't gotten the rlt I ordered yet, oddly. But it should come shortly. I will start slow on your recommendation. I will start the epo as well I think.

medeival, I keep forgetting about this, but I think it's a good idea. If nothing else it will increase blood flow to the area, likely, and that should help with elasticity and healing both. I should probably start doing this. I need to look up the best lubricant for this.

Phin .... what do you do with EPO??? and is it safe to drink RLT now?? Glad you and your OH are all back to normal now too! :)

Medieval - I did perineal massage with my first and got a small vaginal tear (no perineal tear) and with my second I didn't bother and didn't get a thing :shrug: I don't remember doing it regularly either ... just every now and again.

Yup Charlie safe to start from 32 weeks with rlt upping the dose by one tab til ur at 6 tabs! The Epo if I'm not mistaken is from 34 weeks orally, then from 36 weeks u can put the capsule up u at night it dissolves. I didn't try either with DS but trying it this time.

The rlt u can feel the difference in the strength of ur bh though for def, which means it is doing what it claims it does. This does settle tho! Again read this thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

Its the best info I've seen so far! Oh so If u find ur moods are all over the place Epo will help. After being on the implant for 6 years I was a hormonal wreck, and was advised to take these... Best things ever! With a week I was more composed and in a month I was the normal me!

Mediveal I've asked oh to help me on this one ha! I can't member when ur meant to start it from though so need to look into it again! I will try though!

I want to try the massage this time... I pushed DD so hard and fast last time, my doc did an episiotomy. Of course this is the same doc that wants me to get an induction because he thinks I will have a "fast labor" and wants me to be at the hospital when baby is born. Sounds like crap to me. I want to avoid an episiotomy again at all costs. Also means I am going to try and not push this one out so quickly.

Anyone doing perineal massage? Ugh, sounds so awkward and uncomfortable! Don't think I'm going to do it, as I haven't seen concrete evidence that it's helpful.

It basically works like any massage, if you massage an area, you tend to have more flexibility in that area... although they say don't bother until like 35weeks! I might start this week...

Ripped from Facebook, cos I'm lazy:

Midwife appt today, she's insisting on using one of the later due dates, even though baby is measuring on track for 16th :p He'll turn up in his own time, I'm not even gonna stress on it. In other news, I've still not gained since 24w (w00t!) and she didn't bat an eyelid at my waterbirth with gas and air request!

I wish I'd stop gaining like a pig, without doing a damn thing wrong, or different. Ugh.

I was really happy with my weight thismorning, it was about 700gs or something in 3 weeks (baby is supposed to be growing a lb a week atm). But when I got to the doctor only an hour later I weighed in 2.7lkgs MORE than than!?!?!!?! I was so pisseddd! (that's like 5lbs!). I know I was wearing clothes then, but normally they don't weigh THAT much more!

Feeling so blah this morning!! Think I overdid it yesterday with all the sorting of LO things but couldn't sleep because I didn't get it all finished. My mom and grandma are coming over to help me sort through my closet (more like go shopping through all my shoes and purses :haha:)

I did end up crying last night at the amount of items I am having to get rid of just to make room for LO. :cry: Oh the hormones lol

TMI: Lost part of my mucus plug yesterday as well, I wanted to vomit!!

Ugh, Sarah. But, yes, clothes can weigh a lot. As well as the fact that you might've eaten/drank between the morning weigh-in and the doctor's thing.

Ugh, MommaB. I feel your pain, tiredness-wise, at least. I don't want to think about the plug, though. Brr.

Good morning, ladies :) We did our re-do 3D session this weekend and finally got some decent shots! YAY!!! Here are some of the pictures of his sweet little face :)

(p.s. sorry for the repost. I'm subscribed to all November threads and I'm sure most of you are on multiple ones as well, so if you're seeing this for the 2nd or 3rd time, I apologize, but he's just too cute not to share!)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/D093AF59-CB52-4F3D-B3EA-A1DB3435FA4E-6985-000005D0FBA67DEC_zps70bf824e.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/6B42F8CB-6AD6-4738-B5A0-C0EA0676EE12-6985-000005D0FE299977_zps446c52ce.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/A0CB6164-2295-4798-AD00-3877F64F17A9-6985-000005D0FFFF72EE_zps64332eb7.jpg

And this one is just funny.... looks like he's doing the dance to "Thriller" in the womb :haha:
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/71943247-BDDF-4382-8A21-23C3E8555C93-6985-000005D100F59F4D_zpsb76c64a5.jpg

And to top off an already great weekend after seeing his sweet face, DH bought me my dream car!!!! :wohoo: I got a 2012 Toyota Highlander and I LOVE it :)

ewwwwwwwwww plug :p

Sweet photos! and a new car?!?! That's so cool! I want a new one :'(

EEEKKK!!! Mrs. He is sooooooo cute!!!!!!

You should post a pic of your dream car!! Congrats to that as well!!!!:happydance:

Cute photos and yay for the car!

We've been thinking about buying a new car for a while now, but then we chose not to at least before the spring of 2013. I pretty much don't want to be getting used to a new vehicle when everything's frozen, etc, and with a tiny baby on board, wherever I go in the winter, I'll have to park close to the entrance which, unfortunately, means bumps all over the car, too.

I have never seen worse drivers in my life than those from our town. Most people drive some old beat up cars and couldn't care less if they destroys yours, pretty much.

I will probably just freaking die here at work. So. Damn. Tired.

Thanks, ladies :)

MommaB, I'll have to take a picture of the car so I can post! I didn't even think to take a picture of it.

Jaz - that's one of the great things about living in TX. If it snows here, things shut down! I've only tried to drive in the snow once and it didn't work out too well, so I turned around and went back home :)

Yup Charlie safe to start from 32 weeks with rlt upping the dose by one tab til ur at 6 tabs! The Epo if I'm not mistaken is from 34 weeks orally, then from 36 weeks u can put the capsule up u at night it dissolves. I didn't try either with DS but trying it this time.

The rlt u can feel the difference in the strength of ur bh though for def, which means it is doing what it claims it does. This does settle tho! Again read this thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html

Its the best info I've seen so far! Oh so If u find ur moods are all over the place Epo will help. After being on the implant for 6 years I was a hormonal wreck, and was advised to take these... Best things ever! With a week I was more composed and in a month I was the normal me!

Wow thanks for this info thats so helpful! never heard of this before, Im going to give it a try.

He is gorgeous Mrs 326! Congrats on the dream car too! :thumbup:

How is everyone feeling? Im fed up. feel achy and migrainey and the weather is just plain depressing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->