November Due Dates (cont)

How is everyone feeling? Im fed up. feel achy and migrainey and the weather is just plain depressing!!

I'm trying to keep my upbeat, positive attitude... but... I am in sooooo much pain today :( I feel like a knife is wedged between my hip and my tail bone. If I stand, stabbing pain; if a walk, stabbing pain; if I sit, stabbing pain. I am uncomfortable no matter what I do. I couldn't sleep at all last night b/c my hip hurt soooo bad. DH felt awful and tried to give me a massage, but the pain is so deep down it wasn't really helping. I am limping now instead of waddling and it's just plain sad. I just buzzed a co-worker to pick up papers for me off the printer so I could stay seated and not move positions. How pathetic is that??

Not pathetic! Totally reasonable!

I have so much tape on my hands... Doctor didnt really seem to care about my carpel tunnel, I guess it's something I'll have to get sorted out once Im not pregnant, or they just say "it'll go away afterwards". when I had it before being pregnant :dohh:

Aw no sorry to hear that :nope: Do you reckon its because of babys position?Best thing to do would be to try some painkillers and a warm hot water bottle. And its not pathetic at all! Infact if it were me i would have taken the day off work never mind just asking my coworker to fetch me stuff.. I think your a trooper!
Think we're all really feeling the aches and pains now, its definately getting harder to stay positive!

Aw, Sarah.... that's awful :( I know there's a pretty non-invasive procedure that can be done for carpal tunnel, not that it's a great option (surgery and recovery is always hard), but hopefully there is something that can be done!

Wandering, I was really close to calling in. I'm just trying to save what vacation I do have left for early leave if necessary. Unfortunately we don't get any planned time off prior to delivery... I just have to wait until he decides to make his appearance to officially take off work. One thing is for sure, I'll be taking full advantage of my heat pad and ice packs when I get home today. DH's orders are to go home and get straight in bed... he'll bring dinner to me :)

Ur welcome wandering :) I can't see what harm doing the rlt would be (although I'm taking the tabs cause hate tea/coffee). I found taking it in the evening and with a pain killer helped the period pain feeling!

Ouch Sarah ur poor hands! Hope u can find a way to ease them!

Well I woke up last night with my first leg/calf cramp! OMG so sore! I know the easiest way to stop it is to stand on it... But man was that hard! Ouch! It's gone now thank god! I'm feeling really good today, so excited for my scan wed, so I think that's getting me through today! Found my first food in weeks today that really hit the spot... Whole meal bread with chicken and stuffing.. Omg was gorgeous! Def one to be eaten again!

I love stuffing, dear god it's a weakness of mine...lol

Make sure you're drinking enough water too, being dehydrated can make cramps worse :/.

I don't know if I was dumb or not. He said he could send me to an orthopedist to get braces to sleep with. But I thought, well I already know to straighten my wrists when I sleep and do it pretty consciously. But... maybe should have gone... :dohh: oh well I can also complain again next time.

I had issues with the carpal thingie, as well as tendons in both of my wrists and a month or so of physical therapy kind of fixed them. I say kind of only because my wrists are kind of my weak spot, but I no longer get any actual pain, or if it happens, it's very rare. We did ultrasound in a water bucket and some other things, I kind of forgot what (it was long ago, when I was like 18, or so).

I think I'm slowly starting to fall apart and it's mostly all this sitting at work that causes it. When I get out of a chair, I am disabled, literally. Ugh. Also, my belly is still making those popping sounds that nobody understands. :lol:

Ye I have been slacking a bit on my water again but drf not dehydrated, just wouldn't do me any harm to drink a bit more of it!
I've been so fussy with food, I don't think I've had stuffing since Bfp... But man it was gorg!

I'd def complain again and say u wanna try the brace to see if it'll help a bit!

Ohh I had a BIG wolly long cardigan on today, and mil goes please don't go into labour today, so I was like eh ok I won't why ha and her response? Just u look very big pregnant wise today!.... Ehhhh thanks?? Lol good job im so used to her! I just laughed and goes ah I'm cold so have 3 tops and my cardigan on!

Wouldn't wannabe paranoid anyways ha!

I don't know if I was dumb or not. He said he could send me to an orthopedist to get braces to sleep with.

Lol, I just misread this line as "to get braces to sleep with him"! :haha:

Hope everyone's ailments become more tolerable! I'm still acidy & super tired so have sent DH to get some food & then it's off to bed for me. Baby is hiccuping happily :D

JAZ.... I have the clicking noise... Woohoo I'm not a freak lol mine is really random tho and 99.9% of the time when I'm lying down!

JAZ.... I have the clicking noise... Woohoo I'm not a freak lol mine is really random tho and 99.9% of the time when I'm lying down!

And mine is usually when I'm sitting and when the baby moves/punches in my groin area.

I asked the doctor about it and, apparently, it sure does happen, but nobody really knows what exactly it is. Likely our poor pubic bone, he said.

Oh ladies sounds like we're all not doing to well today! :( Hope you're all feeling a bit better!!

Phin - does RLT make your contractions stronger and more painful too?

Jaz - I have the clicking thing too ... and like Phin mostly when lying down :shrug:

AFM - 34 weeeeeeks today!!!! :) Have had LOADS of energy too ... took the boys to group, then to asda and Stephen wanted nuggets, so to get him to actually walk around Asda we went to Mcdonald's first (yuuuuuum!!), then did a shop, and saw SIL who said she'll pop over when she's finished. So the boys got to spend some time with her which was nice cause they love their Auntie! Now just waiting for Stephen to go to bed and I'm gonna chiiiiiiill out :)

Congrats on 34 weeks, Charlie! And I am super jealous of your energy spurt! I could use some of that :)

Jaz I don't believe it's the pubic bone! I was told its babies joints which I believe more ha! It's always more in the bump rather than at my pubic region!

Charlie it makes the bh more intense on the first day, but real contractions it's meant to make them more intense meaning they'll do what they r meant to do quicker! As for making them sorer i honestly dunno! All I've read just says they make u contract better at the time so ur contractions do the job quicker!

Yay on 34 weeks! And energy spurts! Oh and McDonald's lol I feel like my body has energy but my eyes r shattered, so just doing the min until tomorrow!

Sorry if I've missed anything over the weekend. I've been cleaning around the house. Not because I'm nesting or anything. I had a notary here this morning as DH and I had to sign a bunch of papers to refinance our mortgage. Yay for saving $$!! Cleaning would have been more enjoyable if I had the cleaning bug though. Feels good to have it done though... Now to keep it that way!

The energy has gone and my back is hurting ..... didn't last that long :haha:

Having LOTS of BH contractions today. And this morning woke up to a sharp stabbing pain in my lower left belly. It went away, my mom thought it was probably ligament pain. But there were so many BHs I called my doctor. Doctor wasn't in, so a nurse called me back, and she said not to worry about it unless they get stronger, or uncomfortable, or if the baby stopped moving.

Stopped moving?! Her favorite thing has been kicking me repeatedly in the ribs lately, so no trouble feeling her move, lol.

SO must be having a bad day at work, because I called him to say I was feeling nervous at all the BHs, and he was like, "What can I do about it? I don't know anything about it, you should call your doctor or mom." BLEAH! I told him all I wanted was for him to say it was going to be OK and be comforting but he was NOT at all helpful. Boo!

Hi ladies, good evening. I have had a busy day at work so not been on the computer much. On my feet most of the day. Ouf! I have been spreading the word I'm not coming in after this week. I have to set up a few equipments before leaving, then I'm good. Boss has given me plenty of desk work anyhow, can be done from home. yay!

Sorry to hear everyone is in so much pain. Third tri does get quite uncomfortable, doesn't it?! I have such a rough time getting up, and the BH contractions while walking/standing get annoying. My feet are killing me from just being up all day today. Hope tomorrow to do more sitting. lol!

Phin, got my rlt & epo in. I will be getting started on them. Will update soon!

Yay for 34 weeks. 2 more days 'til then for me. Nice to be able to say we've got 6 weeks left, but really it could be anytime. My mom had me at 37 weeks, so heck, I could have a baby in a few weeks time. Amazing! ! !

Have birth class in an hour. Hoping that goes well. This woman is a bit flighty, so we'll see. :p It'll be good bonding time for me and OH, anyhow. We hit some road bumps yesterday, as I put on facebook, but he's been acting rather normal and all well today, so it'll be nice to get closer. Hoping he stays all good 'til the baby gets here. Would like not worrying that I don't have a partner during these last few weeks!

:hugs: to the group! Yay us, we're getting close!!

LOL, Charlie - they never last that long these days, do they? Sorry your spurt is gone, but now I'm not so jealous anymore ;)

Medieval - my DH is the same when he's stressed. Hopefully he's just having a bad day and will make up for it later :)

Bookity yay for saving money! Least the cleaning is done now u can relax!

Charlie hey look on the bright side... U had a good day...get some pain killers and a nice shower! And a busy day brings u closer to the end! :)

Oh so yay on the Epo and rlt! R u doing the tea or tabs? Woohoo for nearly being finished, least then u can rest as u do ur desk work! Enjoy ur class, and try have a giggle with ur oh! Ur nearly at the end, and hopefully by then he won't he as confused/confusing on what he wants x

Mediveal ah the joys of our oh's moods! I've like a radar that I know no point in asking for reassurance cause he's just to busy etc to say more than necessary! Hopefully things pick up for him!

Oh just tried do naughty things in the shower to me... Hmm heat and enclosed spaces r hard enough... Then to try make me do gymnastics in there??? Pfft sorry darling it's just not gonna work ha least not without me passing out! Lol

Anybody else think baby can tell the difference tween ur hand on bump and daddy? Bump only kicks daddy's back, he rarely kicks when oh's hand is on him no matter how long it's there! But then he moves it and I go to bump and hell rub his hand on mine! I bust out laughing tonight and goes 'ok u got me, I've been lying, I'm not preg just enjoying gettin fat!!' lol oh's face poor man didn't know what to say! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->