November Due Dates (cont)

Oh just tried do naughty things in the shower to me... Hmm heat and enclosed spaces r hard enough... Then to try make me do gymnastics in there??? Pfft sorry darling it's just not gonna work ha least not without me passing out! Lol

:rofl: HHHHAAAHAHAHAHA! I'm sure DH would get the same response if he tried that right now! :haha:

I don't know about baby being able to tell the difference between my hand and DH's hand... although, he pretty much stops all movement if anyone tries to feel it... so stubborn :)

He did get a bit huffy kept going just relax ull enjoy it... I can barely enjoy it in the bed never mind in a position I'm now to scared to do in case 1. I fall 2. We both fall 3. How do I explain why the poor chap broke his back in said shower lol so eh no! Ha he really thinks tho I'm just enjoying leading him on and having the power to say no... Ye if only that's what it was ha!

Ye bump is stubborn too, but I find oh can lie with his leg/back/belly again me and bump will stay kicking, but when it's his hand... Nothing! Oh's hand is soooo warm tho compared to mine so I thought maybe that's why... Or maybe he's just stubborn ha

:rofl: Phin - you ACTUALLY proper crack me up!!! You actually never fail to cheer me up lol!

Also where did you buy your EPO from?! And what kind? There's so many different types .....

Awh shucks Charlie ull make me blush lol he just farted on me stinking me outta it and told me that was my punishment for loosing my 'flexibility'... Pah the poor fuker must be dtd deprived... I've never been flexible in my life lol
He also must forget how bad I can stink the place when I've hb... He WILL regret that lol

I just got it from holland and Barrett, it's 500mg (is that the measurement they r done in?), I think from 36 weeks u can take 1000 mg tabs but I'll just take 2 500 ones! I think it doesn't matter what type u get tho just as long as its the 500 mg dose! I know boots do a boots range they d be grand too!

:haha: !!!!! He actually farted on you?? Looooovely! You know you're together forever when you can do that to each other lol!

Are you going to insert it up your lady garden? The EPO I mean .... ;)

Lol yup he farted on me, how classy eh lol tis ok I woke him during the night by fiddling with him... Then fell sleep mid fiddle lol the chap is gonna explode on me soon hahaha

As for the ePo up me I think I will try it at least once... I can see it getting annoying tho if it makes u leak in the morning! ( think we all leak enPugh at this stage!) but def will try it!

OMG!!! You ladies sure know how to make us laugh!!!

Phin - my DF and I can join you and your OH in the farting club!! DF has his regular 9am fart over weekends! and often those are on me!! When ever I attempt to fart on him he complains like anything! Says its not ladylike! ya, ya, ya! :rofl:

How does EPO help us from 36 weeks? Been thinking of getting some RLT but not sure as I don't drink tea or coffee! Not sure I will like the taste and in that case will just be a waste of my money.

Sk is it bad to say its ONLY him who farts like constantly (a 9 o clock fart? He wouldn't know how to hold it that long lol) I only do it when I've hb... But then man can I make up for it lol only thing he knows not to do it when I'm 'down there'... I will puke and if his ding dong gets caught in the act it's his own fault lol

As for the Epo its meant to ripen ur cervix /soften it gettin u ready for dilating. U can use the oil to rub onto ur perinium or cervix if u can reach it too

https://www.pregnanthealth.com/evening-primrose-oil/

Also I hate tea/coffee so I'm taking the rl tabs! No taste and gone in a sec!

I don't know if she can tell the difference, but she gave DH an enormous wack last night!! We both just looked at eat other and went "WOAH!!".

Haha, I can barely fit in the shower by myself! I'd probably give it a go though... :haha:

Sk is it bad to say its ONLY him who farts like constantly (a 9 o clock fart? He wouldn't know how to hold it that long lol) I only do it when I've hb... But then man can I make up for it lol only thing he knows not to do it when I'm 'down there'... I will puke and if his ding dong gets caught in the act it's his own fault lol

As for the Epo its meant to ripen ur cervix /soften it gettin u ready for dilating. U can use the oil to rub onto ur perinium or cervix if u can reach it too

https://www.pregnanthealth.com/evening-primrose-oil/

Also I hate tea/coffee so I'm taking the rl tabs! No taste and gone in a sec!

:rofl: I don't know how he does it but that 9am fart is pretty consistent, almost clock work over weekends! lol
I will admit that I did stink him out the room this morning!:haha: Got him back for his 9am's!!
I would seriously hit him if he ever farted when I was down there!!!

As for reaching my perinium - hhhmm not sure I can get there at the mo, will have to see about that later.
Think its time I visit H&B later today - see if I can get some of those tab's and give them a try. I think I am officially at the 'had enough' stage - so ready to get her out now!
I'm just so big and uncomfortable already. Not to mention permanently tired!!

Know the feeling SK!! :(

HAd my 34 week midwife appointment today and I wasn't impressed. In fact the more I think about it the more angry it makes me lol. She never turned up - so the receptionist said to coe back in half an hour as she'll fit me in then ..... this meant I had to take my OH to the train station and he missed it. She finally squeezed me in and rushed through everything so any questions that I wanted to ask her ... were forgotten. I then said what are the chances of having another big baby (Henry was 9lbs 5.5ozs) and she said to expect another 9-10lber, which i doubt because she is no way the same weight as Henry was at this point. I can still do things :haha: Then she said right I'll see you in 4 weeks :shock: FOUR WEEKS! I'll be 38 weeks - could have had her by then! We didn't go through the birth plan, she still hasn't found out my 28 week bloods results and now she wants me to go four weeks at this late stage of pregnancy. Screw her - have booked an appointment at 36 weeks! GRRR!

I would be pissed too Charlie!!!!

Good for you to book your appointment sooner. And this time I wouldnt let her leave the room until all my questions were answered!

Wow, Charlie! I would have been livid! Glad you decided to book your appointment earlier than 38 weeks! (was her head on straight!??!) Hopefully things go better at your next appointment, but I agree with MommaB, don't leave until all of your questions are answered. (and for good measure, I'd show up with a long list!)

She's not normally the midwife I see (but is a community one so she is around my area sometimes) ... so don't know why she was there today :shrug: But, the care here just feels so shambolic and it doesn't really make me - and a friend has also said the same - feel confident about having her here.

Four weeks is a long time isn't it? When I checked the notes, I'm supposed to have an MRSA screening test at 36 weeks?! Well if we waited the 4 weeks then we wouldn't have had that... i wouldn't be booked into a hospital because that's when they do it 'officially' and, she/the other one still haven't gone through the birth plan or the breast feeding checklist :(

You were right to do so!! In 4 weeks you could have her! At 36 weeks I have my GBS test done and they start checking for dialation at that point. And like Mrs said.....A long well written list would be good to have on hand. :thumbup:

Off topic, but a very real thing just occured to me.

I am due to have my section in 37 days.... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't guess you really have an option to ask for a certain midwife in a practice like that do you, Charlie? Such a shame you don't feel confident. I hope they're able to restore some faith at your next appointment and get all of your questions answered and tests completed! FX'd your next appointment is much better!

MommaB that's CRAZY & so EXCITING!! :) :) It'll be here before you know it!

That's my exact thought!! I have a countdown timer on my phone and haven't looked at it in a few weeks....when I saw that I was thinking Holy Crap I have alot to do still lol.

Like we were talking about earlier, I am making a list of things to talk about with my doctor since I didn't even get to see her at my last appointment. I made sure to book mine first thing in the monring so she wont rush me out the door. She is usually pretty good about not doing that but just in case I want her to see I have it written down and I want answers. Especially since the rules differ from hospital to hopsital when it comes to surgical birth and after care. I know the top thing on my list is how soon can I start to breastfeed, and is it necessary for the baby to be taken away as long as ther are no complications. I would like her to stay with me the entire time they are finishing closing me up if it's at all possible. My luck, my doctor wont even be the one doing my section since she is due at the same time as me, and I will have some other doctor who goes by his/her own set of rules. SO really having a birth plan for myself is out of the question since is varies from provider to provider.

I must say I am a bit jealous of all you moms who get to do vaginal birth. The excitment of "is this it?" "is today the day?" and the recovery that is. Maybe not so much the actual labor part :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->