November Due Dates (cont)

Good, Jaz, here's hoping that your inability to feel pain holds out! :D

Awesome, 326, I could do without the contractions no problem. I think it sucks because now that I get them all the time I feel like I won't know when it's real labor! :/

I'm sure I can feel the pain (I really do, haha), I just have no clue how to explain it, I suppose. And I know i can tolerate a lot, but I'm freaking out because there's a damn chance I'd puke in labour. Ugh.

I couldn't care less about pooping, for instance. Y'know. Shit happens. :rofl:

I didn't recognize any BH with my first and this one seems to be the same way. I can't tell if baby is just pushing out really hard or my uterus is contracting in on her. I was really worried I wouldn't recognize labor and almost didn't the first time. This time I know what I'm looking for (at least I hope I do).

I didn't get any pie yesterday and now I'm really thinking I will. I have to head out to Wal-Mart and pick up some stuff I ordered. Might have to swing by the bakery (or frozen foods) and get a pie (or two, lol). If I put it off much longer I'll end up not going though. DD needs supper in an hour so I really better skeedaddle.

Phin - I have an MRSA screening test because I have eczema? Never had it with the boys where we used to live, but do here? :shrug: No one i've spoken to about it has a clue what it is or heard of it - but it's in my notes and I signed saying they could do it lol.

:haha: Jaz - would love to be your DRs in those instances - how did they not crack up laughing?

Wandering .... hopefully your restless legs stop being so restless and give you a break! :hugs:

I've been getting menstrual like cramps too, mostly they stay where I'd have gotten them with my period. BH are definitely coming on more strongly too, I get them wayyy more often. I think Baby keeps punching me in the kidneys or something too...

Lately I've been really hungry, I can't make it 2-3 hours without being STARVING!

Jaz, we know you're a little strange, but it's what we love about you!

Sarah I've been getting those alot too!!! Last night I was in my sons room laughing with him before bed, then WHAM!! Intense mentrual like cramps that wrapped around to my lower back and had me doubled over!! By far the strongest and most painful ones I've endured this far. And it didn't let up for a good minute. I tried to walk but was paralized with pain. Had a couple more like that and then they went away. Def had me worried.

Sarah--me too with the hunger!!! I can't ever seem to get enough food now. And ditto with the painful cramping. If I start with a painful contraction while I'm up headed for the bathroom and happen to let out a little grunt or huff and puff my DH freaks out. :haha:

WTB my OH does that too :haha: Last night when doubled over he had this terrified look and was asking if he needed to take me to the hospital :haha: Every little moan I make he insists we need to go. He is so eager lol.

How have you been WTB? I take it those little dears are still cooking?

No contractions that feel like menstrual cramps here, but for the last few days every morning I've felt sharp, stabby pains in my lower left or right belly. Ligaments stretching? Don't know.

I forgot that the one thing about labor I'm the most nervous about now is going in to the hospital too early. The books all say it's best and most effective to labor at home. So I hope I don't get too freaked out by contractions and go in early. Hopefully my mom will be here by then (because SO will probably be at work during early labor) and that will distract me from wanting to go to the hospital!

WTB my OH does that too :haha: Last night when doubled over he had this terrified look and was asking if he needed to take me to the hospital :haha: Every little moan I make he insists we need to go. He is so eager lol.

How have you been WTB? I take it those little dears are still cooking?

Doing well, thank you!! The girls are still cooking and have given me a pretty good break from the drama, though I started cramping and contracting a bit last night (not even enough to warrant a shot). We are still hoping to get to Monday as that is 32 weeks. Anything further is just a bonus, and not really a necessity.

All this talk of menstrual cramping... I would be scared if that happened to me! That's what my labor felt like the whole time. And I didn't really have any pregnancy aches (other than sore feet) to complain about before I went into labor. If I got crampy feelings now I would freak! I guess if they don't come in waves or some pattern, I shouldn't worry right? Just trying to prepare myself as I've had more annoying aches this pregnancy than last.

Hey girls got my 32 week scan... Baby's a stunner if I do say so ;) got everything checked, heart, brain, kidneys, bladder and everything perfect. Cord flow is bang on, placenta is top front which is brill (was low at my 22 weeks scan!) baby's head down facing in which I knew, and he's roughly 4lb5 which I'm happy with! He was bang on size for my dates!
She was really good with DS showing him how baby loved sucking his hands!

And I got one potty look which was def 3 lines BUT cause he's faced in could it have been his bum? So although I say them 3 lines were girly, we're team yellow so couldn't get it confirmed/denyed!

I told her how I feel like a vibrating on my cervix, and she said she's only ever heard people close to labour say that so could she do an internal which I said course! So cervix long and closed, so she just told me to tell dr at my next visit to maybe swab for infection!

So relieved :)

As for the cramps and hunger I caught up... Haven't stopped eating to day I'm so hungry! I got cramps too this morning that made me go oh Shyt! But they weren't in waves just like a constant one!

How's everyone doing? Hope the cramps ease so we can all sleep to night :)

Those initial BHs I had that felt like I was needing the loo after a bad curry? It was only AFTER we had safely landed that my mum said "yeah, that's how my labour felt with your little brother..." holeeeeeeeee crap. The BHs have changed now, no more feeling like I need to run to the loo, in fact unless they happen within an hour or so of my RLT I barely feel them. I poke zee bump every now and then, just to see how he's doing, and sometimes it feels rock solid (BH) but it's rare these days that I feel them.

As for the cold, it's slowly winding down but I'm still irritable as hell (typically characterised by the slow and steady utterance of the following words: "I. WANT. TO. THROW. THINGS.")

:shrug:

All this talk of menstrual cramping... I would be scared if that happened to me! That's what my labor felt like the whole time. And I didn't really have any pregnancy aches (other than sore feet) to complain about before I went into labor. If I got crampy feelings now I would freak! I guess if they don't come in waves or some pattern, I shouldn't worry right? Just trying to prepare myself as I've had more annoying aches this pregnancy than last.

Mine are not coming in any pattern, the only reason I am not freaking!! I will have two or three really good ones in a row and then nothing but achey.

WTB so happy to hear they gave you a bit of a break!! :thumbup:

Yay for the good scan/checkup, phineas!

I had some really good time last night with my two natural childbirth educators/doulas, to the point where I made it back home at like 11:30 at night. :lol:

Other than that, I barely got any sleep, so I feel like a bucket of shit today, really. Ugh.

aww yaaaay Phin :)

The braxton hicks this time have been awful! They're so crampy and sometimes feel like real contractions but then they just stop :shrug:

My 5 I clock start this morning has now made me crash now! Am away for the weekend starting to Morro but wow dunno if I'm gonna be able to get my stuff ready tonight! I sorted the house and did washing but think I'll pack my bags tomorro!

1eighty yay for ur cold finally going!

Jaz glad u had fun last night

Those initial BHs I had that felt like I was needing the loo after a bad curry? It was only AFTER we had safely landed that my mum said "yeah, that's how my labour felt with your little brother..." holeeeeeeeee crap. The BHs have changed now, no more feeling like I need to run to the loo, in fact unless they happen within an hour or so of my RLT I barely feel them. I poke zee bump every now and then, just to see how he's doing, and sometimes it feels rock solid (BH) but it's rare these days that I feel them.

This is how I feel atm. Like stomach cramps :(. Walking and painkillers seemed to help a bit, so I guess I'm having BH (Or gas/stomach problems!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->