November Due Dates (cont)

I think I'll prob end up going overdue, although its exciting to know that something *could* happen earlier. I'd kinda love to have a hallowe'en baba though.

I know, I keep thinking I'll have my baby between 2 weeks and 7 weeks from now... Such a huge gap!!

Sarah your so close!!!

I have between 3 and 5 weeks!! Ahhhh!!!!! So I guess if she could come at 4 weeks that would be a happy medium lol.

It's so close it seems unreal!!!

EDIT: to make it seem even more unreal....... I have 21-35 days!!!!

Aaaaaaaaa, 35 weeks! That'll put me into some, uhm, major panic mode, when I get there. I'll be turning 33 tomorrow. Also freaking scary.

I only just got to 32 yesterday... I feel so far behind most of you (even though I'm really not)

Baby is pretty quiet today. I've had a couple small movements and a couple big ones, but not what I usually get from her. I hate quiet days. I feel what I think is her bottom poking out all the time, usually if I put a little pressure on it I can get her to move around like crazy, today I do it and nothing. :(

I don't want to get worked up. She has still moved a little bit... Just makes me think of a couple days before I went into labor with DD. I felt little/no movement for a few hours and when she started moving again it was in a different place. The labor happened two days later. Wonder if Vanessa is getting into position?

Feeling lots of tightening today too. Must be BH.

Ooo, maybe you're going to beat us all then, bookity :p

Pre-registered today, totally easy, midwife was nice and spoke lots of english to me :) Don't need baby clothes for the stay, so I guess I'll be packing up my hospital bag tomorrow :) Omggg what am I going to put in there for her take home outfit?! :p

Phineas, how much RLT would I take if it's the tea and not the capsules?

Went to the doctor's office yesterday and I had gained 6 POUNDS in 2 weeks. Yikes! The doctor didn't seem too worried (there was a month when I didn't gain any weight for example) but said I should probably not gain 3 pounds every week from here on out. Up to almost 25 pound weight gain total. I was a LITTLE freaked out because I honestly don't know what I did all that differently the last two weeks except a long weekend at the MIL's where we ate all kinds of good stuff we don't normally.

Went to Home Depot today with the SO and we are going to paint the baby's room after he gets back from getting his car fixed at the garage.

The car seat is installed in my car (need to doublecheck with the Fire Department that it's correct though), so I need to settle on a crib and changing table and start washing baby clothes.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can't believe I'm 33 weeks!!

I really hope not Sarah! This little one needs at least another month to bake as far as I'm concerned.

WOW 35 weeks!!! Not looooong SD!!!! :)

I finally got into the 30s today :) 39 days until my due date .. but if we count to full term (37 weeks) it's only 18 days away :shock:

Looks like the full moon for November is on my due date (28th). Maybe he'll come when he's supposed to and I won't have to be induced! (my doctor will only let me go over my due date by 7 days. anything after that she induces)

Ah, more movement now after I've eaten my lunch. Definitely not in the same place anymore though.

We have active and slow/quiet days. Today's one of the quiet ones, there really isn't all that much going on at the hippo-place.

I need to go get the carseat installed one of these days. Apparently I have to schedule an appointment first.

And the preregistration needs to be done, too. Even though I keep being told that it's useless. Once you're admitted, they ask all the same questions all over again, anyway.

Looks like the full moon for November is on my due date (28th). Maybe he'll come when he's supposed to and I won't have to be induced! (my doctor will only let me go over my due date by 7 days. anything after that she induces)

I get induced after 7 days over as well here. No particular reason other than increase in complications. As scared as I was of induction, I think I'll be wanting baby out and worrying about complications at that point anyhow, so there ya go.

Man, thought I'd end up going over, but after my midwife said that all of the million contractions, even painful ones, I've been having have done nothing to progress my cervix, it looks like I might be in it for the long haul here. :dohh: It's good and bad I guess. I think I'll do like my mom, though, and force myself a long day's walk at 37 weeks in hopes of labor. Worked for her, least I can do. I can always sleep all day at 37w1 if all I've done is fatigue myself and hurt my feet. lol!

First day home from work with OH and it took literally an hour of time together until it became a (albeit tame) fight. I told him I was going to sleep and I did. And he's come in several times to tell me he loves me, etc, but I've shrugged him off and told him I'm upset with him and don't want his company. I know he's stressed, but I absolutely refuse to deal with him if it's going to be stressful for me, too. We can spend our time in different rooms if that's the case! :wacko:

How likely is it for baby to turn after 34 weeks? he is head down and has been that way for months. I just got a feeling hes gonna be a little brat and turn at the last minute and end up breech.

I know babies who are breech can turn even up to the last minute, so I suppose it would go for the other way around too. Though I think that might be less likely since the head is the heaviest part and supposedly head down is the most comfortable position for babies??

Hope he stays where he's at destyni!

My feelings were a bit hurt by my DH today, too. I asked the dr about perhaps delivering at 33 weeks as it is an important but sad day for my family. Dr said we could opt for aminos to check the girls' lungs and possibly deliver then, but I don't want to do anything invasive.

DH thought and acted as if I was going to have a fit if it didn't happen that day, and I was so hurt that he thought I would put my "wants" over the needs of our girls. I told him gently, but in no uncertain terms that thinking that of me is horrible and unfair, especially as I've literally sacrificed every aspect of my life for these girls. I've been here over two months and know I'm sacrificing my job as well. Oy vey.

DH is very sweet and said he is sorry, it just gets my goat how he thinks I'm selfish when I've done nothing but think of these girls AND his ease of life even from here. Ah well. Rant done.

WTB ur aloud want to feel 'normal' again, spec if they will be ok and the date is important to u. The dr wouldn't agree to do it unless they r going to be ok! Think men forget the lil things they go thru are actually 99% of the time helped from our side! Well done for putting him in place tho!

Oh so good on u for not rising to the bait! Better to sleep than fight! Ull feel even a bit better! Think there will be a lotta walking done near the end for a lot of us!

Destyni is there chance baby could of rotated round? Bump was facing out and I had a quiet day and then kicks changed and yup he has turned in now! I hope he's still head down for u!

Sarah normally ppl start it at one tea a day from 32 weeks increasing by one tea each week until ur up to 6 teas a day! So ur 35 aren't u? I'd start on 2 and increase by one tea each week but that's ur choice which u do!

I'm finally all checked into the hotel am so exhausted, it's been a long day helping my family! Waiting on DS to fall sleep then I'll start my preening stage lol missing oh in the bed ha suppose its good tho that I've 6 pillows for company lol

WTB, sorry to hear OH said that. He's probably worried about the babies is all. My OH says stupid things, too, trust me! Hopefully you'll even carry 'til then, really, with triplets you're already doing good!

Phin, yeah, agreed. It was good and he has apologized after I asked later if it was necessary, and if he was letting stress get the best of him. We've since gone out to the farmer's market and got a few things and prepared some lamb sausage together, so the day has looked up. :)

Bwa ha ha ha ha! You girls are not safe, just figured out how to get here and post from my mobile!

I get sad hearing about how people have rough times with their other halves, because it is such a special time for both of you and I just wish that those troublesome males would at least try and empathise instead of being all up their own arses about shit.

Nearly midnight, must get some sleep... Though between wiggly baby, heartburn, hip pain and random back ache, I'll be very lucky to do so.

Night, all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->