November Due Dates (cont)

Just down to my home town Charlie its my sis' wedding fri, and I'm staying the weekend in the hotel (courtesy of my mammy lol)! Looking forward to it, she's with my bil over 10 years so it's bout time they did it!

My poor mammys house is stomping ground for us all fri morn so I can see someone's head going flying lol but hopefully well all make it on time!
Glad she's not having bridesmaids tho cause I feel massive in a maxi dress never mind a bridesmaids one lol

So I need clothes for DS and I and change of clothes for oh too!... I'll do them tomorro lol my beds calling me!

Eek girls it's full moon this weekend supposably... Hold on to ur babies/waters!

Ahhh yeah I remember you saying your mum/sister/someone said it would be just like you to steal your sister's thunder :haha: .... that was you wasn't it? Haaaaaave a nice time :)

Yeah 29th September is the full moon and apparently, if you're ready to go it's two days before and up to two days after you're more likely to pop. Wonder if that's why more of us are having more painful BHs??

Eek girls it's full moon this weekend supposably... Hold on to ur babies/waters!

Don't think I have to worry about this full moon *fingers crossed*, but the next one...

Anyone know if there was a full moon around August 4/5th 2011? I guess that could explain DD coming early, lol.

All I notice when the full moon approaches is horrible insomnia. Ick.

The baby, I hope, won't go anywhere until his due date.

Don't think I have to worry about this full moon *fingers crossed*, but the next one...

Anyone know if there was a full moon around August 4/5th 2011? I guess that could explain DD coming early, lol.

Close, but not quite: https://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/2011.html

Close, but not quite: https://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/2011.html

Yeah, I googled it right after I wrote that. ;)

Yup that's me Charlie lol oh I'll try :)

Glad I got my cervix checked now after hearing it's a full moon lol

Wonder if any of us will go! When's the next full moon does anyone know?

Yeah, I'll be term by then. I would love a baby around that time! ;)

Oooohh interesting! Maybe well all go then and get a nice early nov pressie :)

Interesting theory on the bh too charlie prob summat in that too!

Me too Bookity. But my mother is set that my DD will arrive with a date that has a 7 in it. Creepy thing is she was right about my sons due date exactly and it was before term. She predicted the 8th, so when I went into labor on the 7th I was hell bent to have him out before mid-night to prove her wrong :nope: he didnt come until the next morning around 10 so she got her bragging rights for predicting that one lol.

So if she's right again and it has a 7, im thinking either the 17th (still to early at 35+5 but right around my sons time) or the 27th which would be fine by me at 37+1 !! :thumbup:

:haha: I wish there was! Then maybe my son would have been born on his due date (5th August) ... however, when checking the 2011 chart - it was the 13th and he came two days before - exactly what the full moon theory says 2 days before, the day of and up to two days after ... hmmm ! Maybe She will be a halloween baby like I keep saying :)

Me too Bookity. But my mother is set that my DD will arrive with a date that has a 7 in it. Creepy thing is she was right about my sons due date exactly and it was before term. She predicted the 8th, so when I went into labor on the 7th I was hell bent to have him out before mid-night to prove her wrong :nope: he didnt come until the next morning around 10 so she got her bragging rights for predicting that one lol.

So if she's right again and it has a 7, im thinking either the 17th (still to early at 35+5 but right around my sons time) or the 27th which would be fine by me at 37+1 !! :thumbup:

Wow!! How spooky is that!

When your son was born early did he have any time in NICU or was he okay? (if you don't mind me asking)

Phineas are you from the North East by any chance? I think I can read your accent :haha:

When your son was born early did he have any time in NICU or was he okay? (if you don't mind me asking)

I dont mind at all!

He was a healthy 7lbs 2oz. No NICU time at all. The only issue he had was a little jaundice, but that's "normal" with full term babies too. I couldn't imagine how big he would have been had he went the entire 40.....I shutter to think of it lol.

I dont mind at all!

He was a healthy 7lbs 2oz. No NICU time at all. The only issue he had was a little jaundice, but that's "normal" with full term babies too. I couldn't imagine how big he would have been had he went the entire 40.....I shutter to think of it lol.

Mine was the same way. DD was 6 lbs 15 oz, and I shudder to think what she would have been at 40 weeks. No NICU and just some jaundice, which I think they called a "normal abnormal", as in it can happen to full term babies too. For a while I kept going back and forth wondering if my due date could have been wrong. I had a faint positive the cycle before, but definitely experienced a weeks heavy bleeding starting the day after. Also my early scan at 8 weeks definitely showed an 8 week baby and not a 12 weeker. The difference would have been clear then.

Sharon I'm from the south east of Ireland lol but I do right as I speak lol all my friends know its me in my messages before they check the name too lol

Momma be cool to see if ur mams right again!
That's really good to hear girls that ur babies didn't need nicu! DS was 41+3 days and he had a touch of jaundice so def a 'normal' thing!

That's good they were both born perfectly healthy at 35+ weeks! :)

The closer we get the more excited i get about the 'This is it' posts!!! ahhh!! :) lol

35 weeks today :) Going to the hospital to pre register this afternoon and going to take a look round babies r us just to see if there is anything we still want/need :p

35 weeks and 35 days left! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->