November Due Dates (cont)

Good on ye oh so!

1eighty I agree! I've felt like such a bitch fighting with oh during this preg cause the man couldn't do more for me! Suppose its an improvement that i know it's me/preg and neither of us take the fights to heart (well after them lol during I think the world will end!) lol
Well done for locating this on ur fone... Now ull surely be addicted lol

I should really be asleep but hotel bed is over rated... It's so hard! I keep stiffing up! Just went and spent like an hour de fuzzing myself... Must of cut my neither region a bit cause all of a sudden I destroyed the towel! Got a bit paniced it was my cervix, but after some investigating I've decided it's a cut! Phew!

Phin you crack me up!! You are a braver woman than I, tackling grooming of the nether bits!

I love how you phrased it...end of the world during a spat. :haha:

Ohhh, that would have given me a fright to suddenly have a whole lot of blood down there!!

WTB had ta be done lol it's been like 2 maybe 3 weeks... Good job I brought 2 razors ;) lol

Ohhhh believe me with the way I cry at the time I really do think the worlds ended lol hate hate hate me and him fighting! It's no fun lol

Sarah I did get freaked took me ages to clarify it wasn't from there, cause every time I checked I'd touch the blood so it still looked like it was from there! I events put a pad on and just tried forget bout it!

Yay Whatwill :happydance:

34 weeks today for me :happydance:

Doctors appointment this morning as well.. woohoo!!

Yay for milestones! Every week is appears insurmountable, but they pass and baby gets one week closer each time. :) I still can't believe it could be up to 7 more weeks of pregnancy, though. I feel like them having checked my cervix and it being closed and thick has made me feel a little down. I know, it's not abnormal, I just thought with all those contractions maybe I'd progressed a little, but nope. She said she could also feel baby's head in there but could push it up with her hand so I guess that's not really engaged, either. I want progress!!

Hope you ladies have nice days planned. I've absolutely GOT to get some work done today. I cannot sleep the day away like yesterday. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!

33 weeks for me, unless you're my midwife (in which case, it's 31w 6d).

BUMP!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations whatwillbex and MommaB! Lovely bump 180. Really looking good ladies!

Nice bump!!

Congrats on all the new milestones.

33 weeks for us today. I was freaking out earlier today (as well as last night) thinking we'd be 34. Yes. That one week does make a huge difference. And there's some false alarm on Facebook with my picture and weeks, but I can't really go ahead and edit it right now. Too lazy. :lol:

Great bump, 1eighty!! :)

And all the milestones are so exciting!

As for tackling the grooming... I try to get to it once a week. Remember before pregnancy when people used to celebrate "Sunday Funday", now my Sundays have turned into "Sunday Shave-day" :haha: I have to admit, it's not quite as much fun...

I have another doctors appointment today, though I expect it to be just as uneventful as the others, LOL! They'll get exciting when I start dialating and we get closer to labor!

My doctor appointments are normally "how are you?" "Good!"..... And then I get a position check and swab... I kind of wish I had more things to say :)

Hey Ladies,

Hope you are all well.
I haven't been on here much lately as I've been having the worst nights sleep and just generally been feeling worn down so thought i would have a good few days rest. Feeling much better now though :)

Feeling a little annoyed at myself at myself over something silly though. I ordered a moses basket mattress on Amazon, without measuring the basket. I measured the basket once the mattress had been ordered and dispatched to realise it will be too big for my basket :( So now i'm waiting for it to arrive, just to send back. :doh:

xx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down, Lucy. Great to hear things are taking an upturn, though :) And don't feel bad about the mattress... I've done plenty stupid things while pregnant and have had to return a few things myself!

Oh, tell me about it with the stupid stuff already. on Wednesday I attended a class at the law school. Then left my book in the bathroom after the class and realized it when I got to my car. I decided I'd drive to get some breakfast and then come back for it. Found metered parking and said to myself "yay, I have change this is convenient". Well, between that thought and exiting the car I forgot about the meter and came back from breakfast to a parking ticket. DOH!!! ... I proceeded to retrieve the book and drive to my lab, but now I was so late all the spaces were taken. I nearly broke down crying. I went home for a 2 hour sejour before attempting to leave the house again. :/

Went upstairs to organise baby clothes (by size and type), forgot my phone. Spent at LEAST 5 minute trying to get up off my arse to get back downstairs after I'd finished. Imagine a turtle stranded on its back.

"This is why you have a phone", he says. Grrr.

Oh, and he didn't get the job :( it was down to him and the other guy and it was so so so close :( He's quite upset.

That sucks about the job :(

I couldn't help but laugh at the turtle though :p

I'm sorry he didn't get the job hun :hugs:

I must admit I giggled at the turtle part too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79