November Due Dates (cont)

Bah about the job. :(

I guess my brain is so someplace else that I don't even get to memorize the stupid things I do.

My left ovary hurts today, it's kind of similar to stabbing pain that, every once in a while, would happen during my period. Nothing else is going on, at all.

Should I be worried?

I sometimes get a stabbing pain, I think it's the baby kicking something. It does feel like what I used to sometimes get with my period. But I think our ovaries are much higher now, I think they move up with the growing uterus.
I'm not worried, but then, maybe I should be???:p

I have no idea where my ovaries really are at the moment... this is just where I used to have them? :lol:

It might be just because of your LO's position. I think your ovaries and all of your other bits are pushed up xx

I asked a nurse about that and she wasn't definite but thought the ovaries stayed in about the same spot as before. I keep imagining them as ears on a balloon puppy head that is inflating and so I keep thinking my ovaries are hanging out with my lungs. :rofl:

I asked a nurse about that and she wasn't definite but thought the ovaries stayed in about the same spot as before. I keep imagining them as ears on a balloon puppy head that is inflating and so I keep thinking my ovaries are hanging out with my lungs. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

A fancy anatomy site says they actually do move up a bit with the stretching of the uterus and that after the first pregnancy they do NOT return to their original position. Interesting.

But when I think about it, with your triplets... who knows what's going on in there, right? Things must be a bit crowded. :lol:

Hahahahhaa. Yeah. My poor insides. My girlie bits will certainly never be the same. I think the next time I get cramps from running I'm going to grasp just under my ribs and shout: "oooouuuugh!!!!! My ovaries!!!!"

Haha! So I already had saggy ovaries after my son's pregnancy. Nice! :rofl: xx

Dooooo yooooour ovaries hang low? Do they wiggle to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Dooooo yooooour ovaries hang low??

This is supposed to be "do your ears hang low" but my dad sang "do your BBs hang low" to my mom after BFing three kids. Fun fun!!!

Hey girls

1eighty sorry bout the job for ur oh!

WTB mental images of our ovaries hanging out in weird spots now lol

I'm truly spent! Took my nephew up to bed at the wedding so I could lie down for an hour, I'm exhausted! My feet r ballooned up and my back is sore! Lol thanks preg! I also lost some of my plug earlier... Jelly like is right! Eww lol

Had a lovely day at the wedding dinner was stunning and sis looked lovely!

:rofl: WTB!!!!

Phin ... did you blind shave lol? I always blind shave now - the belly gets in the way and won't move! Though, I told OH there's no point doing it now until I go into labour lol. Glad you had a lovely day at the wedding :) Didn't steal your sister's thunder then? ;)

Can't remember anyone elses posts :dohh: Memory of a goldfish :(

Not even gonna bother trying to catch up on what has been happening in the last week (since I haven't been on here in that long and it looks like theres about 1000 posts)! However I would like to say that I have now started my leave :happydance:

In re: the sharp, stabbing pain. Could be lower ligament pain. I got that every now and again, especially in the mornings. It's low and either on my right or left side.

I asked my doctor about stretch marks this week (mine haven't appeared yet) and she said, "You can do all you want, but it comes down to heredity. If your mom got them, you probably will, too."

This is me at the doctor's appointment on Wednesday. 33 weeks! And there's another picture of me and SO riding in a Jeep at his parents' house at almost 32 weeks.

Attachments

• photo(14).jpg
    photo(14).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!

So OH's boss came into today and was asking about how I was doing. He kinda lied and told him I was already dialated to a 2 and was a matter of weeks before LO is here. His boss asks him if he will go to Tulsa, 6 hours away next week for a conference, otherwise the company was done. Bullshit im sure and he said YES :growlmad:

Way to stand your ground OH!!! We had agreed that no more traveling was to take place after the 1st of October since it would be to close. I informed him if something was to happen next week, I am not calling him and he will miss it. Only for the fact I do not want him driving like a bat out of hell to get back here and something happening to him leaving me a single mom.

Oh MommaB, I'm sorry! I would be mad too, seems like his boss is trying to test him somehow. Surely there is someone else that can go? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->