November Due Dates (cont)

His boss sounds like a real jerk! I hope it works out and your hubby doesn't have to go.

Well, OH's friend (ex-dating/f-buddy) whom he keeps in close contact with and who drives me a little crazy with all the text messages she sends him (some of you remember, the one who doesn't pump her own gas) has sent us a giant box, like 2 sq feet, FULL of brand new baby clothes. Ahh! It was really very nice of her to do that, but at the same time I had literally just asked him the night before to stop with all the text messages it was driving me crazy.

I am torn. I really think it's nice she bought things for our baby, but at the same time I don't want it to equal even more texting I have to deal with with them in the future. I just got him to admit it was perfectly normal for me to be upset about the texting all the time as they used to sleep together and she's single, etc. He said he understood that and was great about it (which was unexpected as he's usually very defensive about his freedom). I just hope she gets into a real relationship at some point so this can be less awkward, at least for me. :/

Oh MommaB, I'm sorry! I would be mad too, seems like his boss is trying to test him somehow. Surely there is someone else that can go? :hugs:

They sent the other guys to Arkansas (8 hours away) last week, for 2 MONTHS!!!! So the only people at the yard that are working are my OH, and the guy that is f***ing the bosses daughter and got her knocked up (there baby is 5 months old) So you know he wasnt going to send him!!

It does seem like a test, but at what cost? Him missing the birth of his first child? For what? Not enough money to cover the bills. Not worth it. He keeps saying he needs to find another job, but yet takes no steps to find one. He acts like one will just fall into his lap. Then again, with them always sending him out of town it does make it hard.

Ahhh, sorry for ranting. I just really really need him home :nope:

They said just a week. But they also told him when he left town just a few weeks ago he would only be out of town for 3 days and it turned into 7. They also said he would not have to travel after the 1st and Monday is the first. They have had him leaving every other week for the last 2 months now.

Momma that is terrible! Why can't the f'ing boss go on this conference?!

I hope that baby stays put until he gets back. And I hope he starts really looking for another job soon. He sure is compromising a lot to keep this job!

WTB, that ovary song/comment made me laugh out loud! Awesome.

I remember when I was about 5 weeks pregnant... now i have like 5 weeks left. Where has the time gone? im not ready. IM NOT READY!!!!!!

I am so not ready yet, really.

Our little guy is totally up to hurting me tonight. He's tossing and turning and trying to get out of my belly... through my belly. On the right side, maybe like 10 centimeters above my bellybutton, I had some weird part of his body sticking out for a while. It was kind of sharp. Hm. What on earth? Knee? :lol:

I'm not ready either!! AHHH. And I'm pretty sore the LO changed positions last night :/ I hope she's back to head down by now!! I could tell because she did shift and then the hiccups were on my side instead of down low :dohh:.

It is really nice she bought that gift Oh_so. Remember they did break up, they probably have no interest in each other apart from being friends. But you're right, it'll be nice if she does get into another relationship!!!

Haha I was just saying to my DH how It's like I have rock hard abs because my belly is so hard :p. He started laughing and looking sheepish and then said "so, after the baby, is it going to be like all... like saggy?", for some reason he thought that was the most hilarious thing he had heard :dohh:!

I keep hearing things similar to that all the time. So my response, usually, ends up being along the lines of: Yeah, whatever, you did this to me. :lol:

I had my first leg cramp last night, but I deserved it. That's what happens when you forget your prenatals for one whole week. :blush: It wasn't a big deal, though and I can barely feel anything now. Yoga will fix it in an hour.

I'm not ready, either, and going to be TERRIFIED next week when I turn 34 weeks!!! I keep thinking I still have about 1.5 months (hopefully) before the baby is born.

The baby room is only half painted, and I've just started washing baby clothes. We still haven't gotten to the store to pick out a crib or changing table yet. Name is not finalized, either! Eeep!

Hi ladies,
WTB - that song really cracks me up!!
MommaB - your OH's boss is being really unfair. Can't he go??

I just can't believe that I'm already 35 weeks today!! I, too, remember when I was 5 weeks pregnant and doing tests just about every day just to double check that I really was pregnant!!
2 more weeks of work before I start my maternity leave! 2 weeks and counting!! Bring it on!

I know, I can't believe I've got approximately 5 weeks left of pregnancy. I am so excited to see my little boy. Every day I think to myself, at some point, maybe this is labor. I've had so many discomforts and contractions that I always wonder. It's actually quite exciting each time I think of it. As he moves around in my belly I still wonder if he will come out today. I know it's not likely, but with each passing week it becomes more likely. yay!!

I really must get our bags packed!! After that and this large amount of laundry I'm pretty well ready for him to come. Now, the longer he waits the more work my boss gets out of me... but I still hope he comes earlier! :D

Just about finished packing our bags and doing the laundry. Just need to put up the pics and curtains - but still need to buy the curtain rails (tomorrows job). Then to clear the ladder and boxes out of the room and finish putting the rocking chair together - then she is welcome to arrive!!!

Ditto to the boss handing over more and more work!!
This week alone I have sooo much to do - policies to write, a class to teach, files to set up, events to organise, meetings, staff meeting to organise and run, schemes of work to sort out, oh and soo much more!! I just hope she doesn't ask me to do more!!

Mommab - I'd be so pissed off as well! Why did he say yes?! :(

Our bag is half packed - just waiting on her bag to arrive and hten I can sort it out into baby's bag and my bag ... realised I couldn't fit everything into just one bag lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->