November Due Dates (cont)

Yeah, it's def popular, that's why I want to call her Lily Beatrice as I quite like Lily Bea as a name if we need to distinguish her from the other Lilys! Having said that, I don't know any Lilys now, and it has been popular for a long time. But like Wandering, I find it hard to imagine us naming a girl anything else- it's always been Lily!

Anyway, I might have a boy!

My friends wee girl Mila is pronounced like Mee-la.

In Croatia, it'd be Meela, but depending on the actual location within the country, the EE would be very short and sharp (think I in pin), or exactly how EE normally reads (think deer).

I suppose english speaking countries could easily go with it the same way Milo is prounounced (Croatia has Milo, too, and it's again the EE/I thing).

Same with Mira. Meera, again.

The reason I am strongly against family names is simply because I don't think it's fair. We'll never have enough children to honor both sides, so the answer is - no. And no name matches our top pick for the first name (Markus) anyway.

Names are the only reason I'm mildly sad he's not a girl, because that one was very easy to pick. :lol:

Also, I will kick his little butt if we see him breech on Wednesday.

Hahahahha. Jaz. If he is breech and you are flexible enough to kick him in the butt I will give you serious kudos and a pack of ice on which you may sit. :rofl:

Had a really fun mental image with that one.

:rofl: thanks WTB..... got that same image in my head now.

ATM baby is head down, and has been for I guess a month. Doc said she thought they had wrote in my notes that baby was ( i saw i differnt doc) and she comfirmed it. Not that it matters, she isn't coming out of there anyways :winkwink:

Morning girls!

Well weddings over and I still have a baby in there so for once I proved I'm nice and can let others be happy too lol I even did one better and took her 11 month old for the day/night! Was kinda cool having a 'baby' to mind again and he's very like DS and is a happy baby so I didn't mind! Also was cool seeing oh trying to interact with him... I say trying cause bab was afraid of him lol (he's never seen him before!)

Oh did give out to me tho cause from being on my feet all day/night they ballooned (see fb for evidence lol) but glad to say after a peaceful sleep in my own bed there back 90% normal!

So home now and trying to get energy to put away our stuff! DS fell outta the bed last night and really hurt his back, so I've him lying on the couch to help it!
I'm officially 33 weeks today... Woohoo! Gonna get out my list today and start deciding bout bags for the hosp to keep me busy this week!

Oh decided he likes the name Alex John (known as AJ) for the baby, so if a boy it's either Jake Edward, or Alex John but I actually like Ajai/Ajay for a girl more than for a boy so hmmm lol

Hopefully breech baby's turn back, I def have a head down one with a lotta pressure there too!

Yay Phin for keeping that lo in and being 33 weeks :happydance:

Sounds like you had a good time. Good luck today with getting your energy back and your bags sorted!

Glad you had a good time at the wedding phin :)

I just had a weird/funny experience. I decided to pop to the shop to pick up some chocolate (been really craving some all day).
So i was walking down minding my own business and a guy who i've noticed around my area comes up to me and says congratulations. I automatically presume he's seen the bump etc...but then he asks..."Where's the baby now then?" I look at him confused and he says "You have just had a baby haven't you?!" I start to laugh and look at my bump. He then clicks...the look on his face was hilarious. He then doesn't stop apologizing and says i'm very petite for a pregnant lady lol. He then explains to me that he saw the baby clothes on the line and assumed i had recently had a baby, bless.

Well that's the excitement of my day!!

xx

:haha: That poor guy! I'd be flattered lol ... though also worried about why he was looking at the washing in my garden ;)

Yaaaaay to normal feet Phin!

Lol Lucy only good thing is he didn't ask when u were due with twins or summat lol heck if u can be accused of that this late in the game u must look stunning!

Ha ha, it's either that or i still look like I've eaten a few two many pies ha ha. However i don't see how it's either. I think i look pretty much pregnant right now. Here's my latest bump pic...

34 Weeks.jpg

I'm not sure how you can really miss the bump lol I just really hope i still don't look like this once I've had the baby ha ha.

xx

Oh my gosh that would have had me a bit confused, lucy. Loving your bump!!!

On the wedding front - Phin - glad you had a good time at the wedding and your feet are looking more normal today.
DF, his parents and I had a meeting with our wedding coordinator on Friday night. Was a really good meeting and really glad his parents joined us. (They have given us £5000 towards the wedding, so I feel they do need to have their say in the wedding. They also raised so important questions that I would never have thought of!
Landed up staying afterwards for dinner - WOW is all I can say! The food is really good and tasty!! Really glad we chose this hotel for the wedding!

Been a really baby day here!
On the nursery front - room is almost done. Got the curtain rail up (well almost) I broke one of the curtain ends! OOPS!! So attempting to superglue it back together. For the rest, the furniture is all set up, the rocking chair is fixed and all set up, pictures are up and 0-3 months clothes are washed and ready to use.
The easy base unit and car seat have been tested in the car too!
Just need to buy a change bag, feeding pillow and change mat. Got a baby show at Bluewater next weekend and hoping to get these bits then.

Ok that's def a pregie bump not a too much pie bump! Ahh the poor man... They aren't very observative r they? Lol

Hehe nope that is definately a baby bump, not a pie bump!

My emotions/hormones have been very mellow this whole pregnancy, until last night i was lieing on my side and had my hand on my belly just below my ribs, and my baby gave me a few nudges, not quick kicks, i could really feel her, she was pushing and holding it long enough I could feel a body part. It was very cool, and really made it hit home. Theres a wee baby in me :) I just can't wait to meet her!

Urghhh this is the second night in a row ive had to do an all nighter. After finally getting my restless legs under control Im pretty sure baby has gone transverse and i cant sleep on either of my sides because of baby kicking and punching. Its so painful! I want to cry im so exhausted! Hows everyone sleeping?

Thats so sweet janers! I felt like that the first time i properly felt her body parts. Now I always see/feel her feet protruding out of me but the novelty has worn off because of how much it hurts!

Laaaaadies!!! Guess what!!! We're all due NEXT month!!!! :)

(and 35 weeks here for me today!)

Lucyjo - that's not a pie bump lol! Definitely a baby bump :) It's a lovely one too

Oh my crikey, next month already! HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->