November Due Dates (cont)

I agree with Phin, Momma b. Maybe he's panicking about being a daddy and being so close to her being born. I mean you have an actual date ... that's scary enough lol :)

You ladies could be right. Although he talks about her getting here everyday and he jumps up and down and squeals like a little kid when he talk about it, maybe he is freaking. Who knows?

I think alot of it is he is more scared of his job letting him go if he does not cooperate and then seeing me freak out. Its really his boss thats a dick! I cant wait for OH to find something else and then tell that F***er to shove it!!

No further progress on the name front here. Yesterday I tried to engaged SO about my "short list" of favorite names, but he was very unresponsive, and wouldn't say whether he liked them or didn't like them. He's only told me ONE name he likes (Sophia). I like Sophia, but it's not at the TOP of my list and it's pretty popular.

Lots of love and :hugs: being sent your way, MommaB! :hugs: xx

hiya

how you doing, my names amanda im new on here. im 32 wks now and im looking for people to chat to for help and support, its my first and i have allsorts going through my head as im sur eyou know how that feels!! How far along are you??

Hi amanda! We are all between 30 and 35 weeks I think. How's everything treating you?

2nd wedding anniversary today, my fingers are too fat to wear my wedding ring :'(

Awwwwww Sarah :( but Happy Anniversary!

Hey AJ :)

My mum's birthday was a success overall - my little brother and his GF came around with a big cake, so we had cake for dinner, cupcakes for dessert :p having the bolognese tonight (it's always better the second day imho). Mum was really chuffed that she had both her kids around and chatting and happy, said it was the nicest gift. Also, a stray cat that she feeds whenever he's around (but hadn't seen in 3+ months) came in! He's a lil schizo, flipping between uber affectionate and uber scratchy-bitey, so we'll be making a plan for him when our cats arrive (closing one door that separates the two downstairs areas of the house at night) and see how that works. It might be that we have to try and catch him and take him to Cat's Protection, though mum said they weren't particularly interested.... so maybe the SPCA instead. He's a beautiful beautiful black cat, with a round fat face like those dusky blue cats on the Sheba adverts... I just worry that he'll mince our wee delicate kitties :/ not so worried about the baby as he doesn't come in during the day and baby's room door will be shut at night.

And yeah, I was knackered after it all. From shopping, collecting baby things (which I'll be sorting today), making dinner, making and icing cakes... phew!

How is everyone today?

Mediveal my oh was same, rolled his eyes for weeks at my ideas, but then outta no where the other night he started telling me his suggestions! I hate name picking, so they prob do too... Spec when they know we prob wont like any of their ideas! I'd keep thinking from ur side, he'll eventually jump on board!

Sarah happy anniversary hun, don't worry uv an extra special pressie cooking for ur oh that'll make up for the no ring wearing :hugs: r ye gonna do anything nice?

Hi Amanda hope ur doing good, jump on in and ask away!

1eighty glad ur mam enjoyed it, sometimes it's the simple things that make the biggest impact!

AFM well as ye know from fb, bh are killing me all night long. I managed to get off the loo long enough to bring DS to school, and they r finally easing. I've still just a dull constant ache in my back but nothing I can't deal with ATM! I'm so hungry which is normal I presume when I've spent half the night in the loo ha so just gonna try eat slice of toast! My poor oh got scared/nervous/excited thinking this is it, think he was bit disappointed when I told him not to take the day off that ill ring if i need him but I know I'll be grand! He has been joking on and off saying oh he'll sleep through labour etc wake him when I'm done but watching the way he minded me last night when I was in pain, I know he'll be brill on the day!
Just gonna take it easy today, light up the fires and try nap to keep me going! But wanna try pack baby's hosp bag too taday (yup I got a fright lol) and get my list sorted on what I need to get on thurs too!

Note to everyone (lurkers included lol) rl tabs can def increase bh, listen to ur body and know when u need to reduce ur dose as well as increase! Ha

Pssst also October mammys have started popping... I member someone saying same bout sept mammys! Nearly us! :D

Pants pants pants pants pants!!!!!

They want me in for a 2h GTT tomorrow. Sugars were 7.2 and their cut-off is like 5.5.

FUCK!

Ahhh Phin that just got me really excited!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear that 1eighty :hugs:

Hey ladies, not long yay!! nearly our turn, feels like were on a cavayor belt!:happydance: Haven't been on here in a while, everyone ok?

Thought I was going to go into labour Saturday afternoon in TKMaxx of all places. I had a really bad pain which stopped me in my tracks and I had to sit and catch my breath. That scared me because I thought that was painful.
I think I under estimated the whole labour pain malarkey? yikes...

Not long till we can meet our little pumpkins, horrah! x

Oh that sucks eighty1! Hope it goes well.

Yeah, phin, going out for dinner tonight. Unfortunately, I love rare steak and most of the nice places around here mostly do steak :( So there isnt really much that I want to eat and can eat! It'll still be nice going out though :)

HIYA ladies,

Well got my MW appointment in a few minutes. Planning on asking her about the WC vaccination. Still in 2 minds as to whether its totally necessary.

Had a bit of a melt down last night - just feeling really claustrophobic with my mother at the mo!!! I know she is excited but I just wish she would calm down a bit! She just pops round un-announced to see the nursery and is still buying clothes (even though I keep telling her baba doesn't need any clothes till at least a year old. ) She keeps telling people how she is moving in for 2 weeks after baby is born! I THINK NOT!!!!

WIll post more later
Off to MW now

Good luck Skweek. That would drive me crazy!!! Sometimes moms can be so annoying!!! I'm honestly not as concerned with my own since I have no problem telling her to bug off, but my OH's mom is another story. I know she is going to want to come over everyday after baby gets here, especially now that I found out last night she was let go from her job. So she will have nothing to do and will want to be here all the time. Nope, sorry. Unless your wanting to come over to help me around, I don't need someone here just to hold my daughter 24/7.

1eighty try not worry hun, bet ull pass no bother x

Momma I too can't quiet believe it! Still feel like it'll never get here but it actually will!

Sarah fair play liking rear steak ha I barely eat steak and if I do, no blood can be visible thanks! Hopefully u can find summat yummy!

Whatwillbe hope ur doing ok? Pains/bh r stepping it up a notch ain't they? I think these r worse than labour tho... With labour u know there will be an end in sight lol these r just pains to keep us on our toes!

SK hope ur appt goes ok! As for the mammy I'd speak up now ASAP! Or she'll think cause ur not correcting her on the fact that she's staying means she can! I love my mammy but eh no thanks I'd have her killed! When oh's ma gets like that I slowly pull back till I have a few days peace, least then I can talk to her without wanting to kill her!

I managed to sleep for few hours this morning thank god, woke up thinking I hadn't brought DS to school tho ha! No pains now thank god either!

We're getting so close!! Hope you feel much better soon Phin.

Happy anniversary Sarah! Hope you have a good day to today.

Nothing much going on here. Just starting to stress about all the things I don't have. We haven't bought anything for this baby (apart from like 2 sleepers). I don't need a LOT of things because I still have DD's stuff. But a crib, double stroller, and a minivan have not been purchased! I really don't want to "make it work" with my car like DH was talking about last night. I guess today we'll check to see just how awful the fit is with 2 carseats in the back of my corolla. I've got a feeling any front passenger is going to be SERIOUSLY cramped. It would also mean turning my daughter's convertible carseat forward facing and I really wanted to wait longer to do that.

Pssst also October mammys have started popping... I member someone saying same bout sept mammys! Nearly us! :D
Oh, yay!!! It won't be long now before our group starts popping!! :happydance:

Happy Anniversary, Sarah!! :)

1eighty - I hope your test goes well. I'm sure you'll pass. Best of luck!

whatwillbex - sounds scary! Do you know what the pain was? Hope you don't encounter anymore scares like that until you're in actual labor!

skweek - your mom sounds like a trip! thankfully mine is a safe 300 miles away, lol! But at the moment, I could really use her help. I have a serious desire to nest, but can't really get that much done because of my intense back pain... I'm trying to get a little done at a time though. :) Hope your MW appointment goes well - keep us posted on what she says about the WC vaccine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->