November Due Dates (cont)

Sarah fair play liking rear steak ha I barely eat steak and if I do, no blood can be visible thanks! Hopefully u can find summat yummy!

Yeah, I love steak, but somehow I always have problems with iron? wth?!

Congrats on 50 days Bookity!! Don't worry too much about what you haven't done. You've still got some time left!:D

I have a serious desire to nest, but can't really get that much done because of my intense back pain... I'm trying to get a little done at a time though. :)
That's what I try and do, just get a little done every day! I also take breaks between everything! Put a couple of things away; go and check bnb for a bit and sit down :)

Happy Wedding Anniversary SD :) I love medium rare steak ... can't eat it unless there's a little bit of blood! :haha: Being pregnant has never stopped me having the steak like that either ... BAD mummy.

Phin - eeeeek It's funny seeing the people you recognise on a daily basis start popping all of a sudden. The forum is going to get very quite with all the new baby arrivals and the new arrivals from 2nd tri lol.

urm who else (Sorry memory of a goldfish lately!) .... Sk - tell your mum now before it gets too late! I have NO issues telling my mum to back off, but I'm lucky she tends to wait for me to ask for her help etc than just doing what she thinks is best. MIL is a different story - absolutely DREADING having a little girl around her :( It should be OH's job to tell her to back off - will he? Nope probably not. So - yeah point being (lol) tell her now that you want it to be you and OH for the first two weeks, she can visit when you say it's okay too but, no people are staying with you. :hugs:

Im with you MRS.... There is so much I want to do, but once I get going my middle back feels like every muscle is being ripped and I get the sharpest stop you in your tracks pain in my cervix!

However...... The urge is winning over the pain. Today I am washing ALL the walls in our place. Ok maybe I will just do the livingroom today :haha: But I want everything clean from top to bottom by the time OH is back from Tulsa. All the curtains are coming down and all the blinds are getting hand washed. Next week im going to see if my mother will come over and steam clean the bedroom carperts and the furniture. (we have hardwood through out the rest of our place) Then all that will be left is the kitchen cabinets. I think I may save that one for OH, he is a much better organizer when it comes to the kitchen, I will just wipe them all down. :haha:

MommaB - I'm asking my mom to move all of our furniture and vacuum/sweep behind it! LOL!! Poor thing may not want to come back for a visit if I keep asking her to bend over backwards. That's what moms are for though, right?! :winkwink:

LOL, yeah, great idea mrs :)

And yeah Charlie, apparently proper steak has very little risk of anything. Basically because the risk is on the outside of meat, and unlike mince you never transfer the bacteria into the meat inside(unlike mince). And you obviously cook the outside! I've also heard that a medium rare steak gets warm enough to kill the bacteria anyway(It's obviously not cold in the middle when you get it!!). I might get a medium tonight, I can kind of handle medium if it's a nice enough cut ;)

Charlie def weird seeing the ppl we've been following start to pop! Although kinda cool to think that ppl we don't know might recognise our names and be secretly lurking following us! Only thing I hate is once third tri finishes for them a lotta them disappear for a while, spec with baby club being hormonal ha so it's weeks before we get a peek at them again! Although I dunno how ill give up bnb ha

I'm not looking forward to how full on mil is gonna get if baby's a girl! Suppose only good thing is she can't drive herself so would need me to collect her... Ahem no lol and with oh putting his foot down on the smoking round the baby shell prob go into a strop anyways lol oh well! I'm lucky that oh has no prob telling mammy where to go lol

I wish my mom lived closer! I mean, not TOO close, but closer than 9 hours away. I have one class today and some exam studying to do, but otherwise I'm also going to try to clean the walls today and the bathroom and a messy desk.

What's the best cleaner to do walls with?!

I am addicted to BNB! It's going to be so odd when our threads start slowing down and people start taking breaks to tend to their new babies...

Right ladies is there any way of knowing if your carrying a big baby?? Im absolutely convinced i'm carrying a whopper in here. Im sure its not normal for her kicks and movements to hurt THIS much.. im in agony!! I keep screaming out loud in public places and im pretty sure she's bruised my rib. Feels like iv been in a fight :( Even her small movements create massive ripples across my stomach im so sure she's going to be huge!

Could any ladies who arent first time mums tell differences in sizes of their babies before they were born? I wonder if the midwife can tell just from feeling my stomach or whether its too early hmm.

Either way ive had enough of being beat up from the inside by my child :( I want to cry!

Yeah, do we switch over to a new area when we have our babies??

I think we can just stay here :shrug: I dont want to go into the baby club.. ive heard everyone in there is really over opinionated and i can tell its going to piss me off!

There's always FB :).
Hopefully she'll settle down wandering as she runs out of room :/

Abigail, I am not sure but I think it might have something to do with the way baby is facing, is she back to back? My baby has been back and I've had the same problem, although I think they may have turned now xx

Medi- the best thing ive read on the net to clean the walls with is vinegar baking soda (if you want a foamy cleaner otherwise just nix the soda) and water mixture. Of course keep your windows open :haha: But the fumes from that are non-toxic and it gets the walls really clean.

I'm sure if we stay here, they'll end up moving our thread over anyway. Hopefully we can just keep our conversations going and the over opinionated lurkers will stay out of our convos... probably wishful thinking though :shrug:

I normally just use a normal surface cleaner to do the walls, although it depends what you actually have on the walls. :)

Can probably just make a "Novemeber babies" in baby club. People would be less likely to snoop then I guess :p

I need to invest in some green cleaners to use... most of the products in our house now are too harsh for me to use while pregnant... and of course much to harsh for a new baby!

Can probably just make a "Novemeber babies" in baby club. People would be less likely to snoop then I guess :p

I think your right about that. And if we do get some snoopy sally that wants to give her two cents.....honestly if we all ignore her she will probably go away when she sees no one cares what she thinks. :thumbup:

Hehehe! but only if they are snobby trouble makers, we're allowed to be nice to the nice ones right?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->