November Due Dates (cont)

Wandering I'd guess she's back to back too! This one isn't and I get more bum pushing out movements or the back of a foot. I do find bumps pokes on my hips very hard tho and usually try nudge him outta there! DS was 6lb 6 and I don't think this one will be majorly bigger, maybe slightly tho!

Baby club seems to have lotsa ppl who do every thing by the book, which ye is good in theory but lot harder! A lot of ye are doing co sleeping, whereas here ppl including me r very against it, so I'd hate to be made feel bad bout not trying it, same with bf, here it's not the norm, so glad to see none of ye r turning again me cause that's what I'm choosing! I agree we'll just stick to our lil corner ha!

For the walls I find the best thing is a scrubber and washing up liquid and water ha! Needs some elbow grease but works for me ha!

Abigail, I am not sure but I think it might have something to do with the way baby is facing, is she back to back? My baby has been back and I've had the same problem, although I think they may have turned now xx

Im not sure. What exactly is back to back? I have my midwife appt tommorow morning so i'll find out then. At my last appt (30 weeks) she was breech. I think she might be transverse now because i feel a lot of movements at both farsides of my stomach. It will be interesting to find out. I hope she moves soon though because im not sure how much more of it this i can take!

I need to invest in some green cleaners to use... most of the products in our house now are too harsh for me to use while pregnant... and of course much to harsh for a new baby!

Good idea. I haven't worried too much while pregnant (cleaning with soap and baking soda always good options) but I do need to get some green cleaners.

Back to back is where her back is against your back and her face is facing your tummy. If she was lying in this position you can imagine her little hands and feet toils be bashing you in the front as opposed to if they were all tucked up towards your back x

Now I am super curious about Baby Club!! I have never been over there, but it sounds like lots of drama.

I'd like to avoid baby club drama too. I don't really even head over there now even though I do have a toddler. There's seriously strong opinions over there. I'm well aware that not everyone parents in the same way and still manage to raise happy, healthy babies.

Eeek!! Just looked at the countdown timer on my phone.... 30 days until my LO is suppose to be here!!! If I can make it until then!! :happydance:

Baby club seems to have the same ppl very opposed again some topics, and it seems to be a hard place to be if u don't agree. I just think its funny that some ppl never search forums and they do a fairly good job! I just like lurking ha!

Momma I dunno why but I'm like 16 days behind u and I love hearing how close u r lol think cause u know for def ur latest is that date!

Back to back is where her back is against your back and her face is facing your tummy. If she was lying in this position you can imagine her little hands and feet toils be bashing you in the front as opposed to if they were all tucked up towards your back x

Oh yeah that sounds exactly what its like actually!

Ive never actually been in the baby club before.. just heard things.. lol. I dont like people who shove their opinions down other peoples throats especially in a rude way like people can do. I dont mind people making suggestions but i wouldnt want someone TELLING me how to bring up my child so i'll probably just avoid it all together. Thats what i love about this Nov thread. That everybody is willing to help and support everyone else without being judgemental. I dont feel afraid to ask a question on here like i probably would over there!

This whole forum is great because they require basic courtesy. All it takes is one "report thread/post" for a mod or admin to take a look, and they'll shut down inappropriate behavior so fast it'll make your head spin.

On baby club people out and out attack each other instead of presenting different points of views for the betterment of others (even if the view is opposing, on this forum it's not okay to be ugly). Love it!!

Best halloween costume everr haha

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13
Lol!! Wandering, a family friend posted that on my FB page and told me I should do that. I instead bought a knit cap of a one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eager that looks like it is eating my head. I took a couple pics with a purple shirt on so it looks like the monster has a full tummy.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/F97C407E-FF3A-4BE6-A71D-7F6F51772721-768-0000006918345B98.jpg

Think the worst thing bout baby club is ye like WTB said mods swoop in and close the thread but that means there's a few topics that can never get discussed in an open way and stay civil, so if u are on the fence bout summat u see a very opposing side and a very for side... But no give or take tween the two, u really r better asking friends or just pick and choose the advice u receive!

Wandering love love love it!

WTB I'm always amazed/awed how fab u look carrying 3 babies never mind just one!

Evening girls, hope you are all well :)

Haven't really been on much as been busy with other things.
I've been trying to deal with a stray cat that has been sleeping out on my porch, it's been here since Sunday now and still not moved. We took it to the vets yesterday, is it micro-chipped? No. Great. No cat places will take it in as they are "full", so i'm now stuck with a cat which is covered in fleas lurking around my house. Just what i need. I have 3 cats myself so i hate seeing it away from its home, but having my own fur babies and having a real baby next month i cannot just take on another cat, which the RSPCA expect.

On a good note my travel system arrived yesterday so i got OH to put it together after we had been to our antenatal class. I just love it :D I just want my baby here now so i can take it for a stroll around the block lol.

Been to my mothers tonight and had a roast so feeling pretty full, think i'm going to have a relaxing evening. Better make the most of them as these days are flying past pretty quickly!!

xx

I've got my Halloween costume ready to go! I'm dressing up as a beauty queen... I have a small tiara and a sash that reads "Miss MyPeriod".

:rofl: at the photo, WTB!

I don't normally do Halloween, other than giving out candy, but I guess I could come up with something ridiculous for this year. Hm.

I did my hospital preregistration today and it took forever. The lady was very nice, but she was also legally blind so filling the paperwork (computer apps, actually) in went very, very, very slow.

Appointment tomorrow, in the AM. Can't wait to hear about Hippo's weight gain. Not mine, though. :lol:

Ladies I need some opinions .... I normally get all labour/braxton hicks pain like where you get period pain and today it's different? Like on and off all day my bump has been going rock hard and pain at the top of my belly and now I'm getting it quite often ... is this braxton hicks?

That's what my braxton hicks feel like... my whole belly gets really tight and it's usually more uncomfortable up top. I've had them all day as well... they're supposed to be more painful as you get further along, so at 35 weeks I'm sure they are probably more intense than what I'm feeling now.

Okay that's good then! Cause we're no where near ready for her here yet ... bags not really packed, loads of general tidying/washing to do and I am in need for a shower! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->