November Due Dates (cont)

I plan on painting my bump orange or tying orange material around it & making it look like a pumpkin for hallowe'en!

I've definitely been neglecting this thread, so sorry! I'm obnoxious the last couple of weeks of work & it's really taking its toll. I'm taking this grumpy sleepy head to bed for now... Night night ladies!

WTB :rofl: Love it!!! And you do look amazing!!!! You can tell your a tiny lady and your poor ribs look like they are being smashed!! But way to go on keeping it together for those little dears!! I'm sure there are days you wanna say take them out!!!

Mrs :rofl: Love your costum as well!! Can't wait to see pics of that!!!

Part of me wants to have the baby before or on Halloween, but then again it would be sooo fun to dress up this year!! Oh the things we can do with our bumps!!

finally getting the nursery together!
before
https://i46.tinypic.com/mhr329.jpg

everything up!.. now need decorations and the bedding set.
https://i47.tinypic.com/dztnr8.jpg

smh men and their love for everything michael jordan!
https://i47.tinypic.com/11tu1yw.jpg

and fat huge me!
https://i47.tinypic.com/34gvdhs.jpg

Destiny the nursery is looking great!! :thumbup: Love the furniture, and yes..... men and their sports lol.

Annnnd.... You look beautiful!!!! Your glowing!! :flower:

Ah, yes... there is so much we can do with our bumps! Halloween should definitely be fun this year ;)

Destyni - love the nursery & the bump! you look great!

Wow! Many pages today, but I've skimmed everything I think. To chime in:

Baby Club: I haven't noticed the big difference between attitudes there and in the pregnancy forums, but I may just not be on there enough. I've asked a few ??s on there and they've been answered well, thankfully. Of course, haven't asked any controversial questions. But, I've found it's kind of difficult to do anywhere on BnB, really.

Baby Care: Phin, we all have different ideas on what's best for our kids. I know that not everyone is on board with bed sharing, but that won't stop me from trying it out. I've done my research and believe this is what's best for us. But, we've got a crib standing by if it doesn't work out. In any case, we're not all going to agree on parenting methods, that would be ridiculous. And, if we ask each other for opinions, then we're bound to get/give them... but I don't think anyone is going to step in and put down a controversial parenting method, it's controversial because there are two sides. :p

Steak: mmm, medium rare steak. I'm drooling, ladies. I had one on my birthday, it was delicious!!

1eighty, GL with your GTT. I'm sure it'll go fine. Apparently a lot of people fail the 1-hour. I never took it, only took the 2 hour.

Whew! I know I've missed stuff, maybe do better keeping up if it slows down tomorrow. lol!! Glad I can keep up with you ladies on Facebook, that has worked well for me. :)

Oh my aching back!!!

The left side of my middle back has been killing me for days and wraps all the way around to my ribs. Nothing I do helps the pain.

Cutest thing though. I was telling my DS that my back was killing me and it was the same pain I had when I was pregnant with him. I told him it felt like the muscles in my back and ribs were just burning (as in the pain was a horrible burning sensation). He tells me he knows how to fix it. He comes back with a bag of ice and says here momma, this will help with the burn, and when it melts let me know and I'll get you more :haha: What a cutie!!

Oh so def agree that if u ask the opinions ull get them, and I truly love a debate and watching from the side lines lol but it's def a case of if ur on the fence on the controversial topics ull get very for or very against ppl and some of the for ppl forget to member that while something worked for them won't/can't work for the other baby! Again like u said ull co sleep, I won't. I won't cause I'm actually again it BUT I realise that's MY opinion. Uve done ur research and feel that's what u will try (and hopefully get to work) for ye, whereas although I've done my research I still don't feel it's right for us! But even tho were on opposite sides, I realise we'll have 2 diff babies and u have every right to choose to do which ever method u want, so ye although I can disagree with u, I still respect that uve chosen the path u feel is best and I def won't be trying to make u feel bad bout it and hope u wouldn't to me either. Some ppl in baby club forget that one thing... Respect! Their are all diff options out there, and just cause this one dude in a book doesn't like it, hell if it works for me and my baby I will do it! (Really just hate seeing the same names bully again the ways they don't feel is the 'right' way, that's fine but no need to bully the others who don't feel the same!)

Omg I slept like a log last night! Was literally dead to the works! Oh claims I went to the loo when he was still awake and I made no notion that I was actually awake, never looked at him just came back and turned the telly off on him and curled into him lol
Feel so much better now, and like I can do summat!... And it's only 7 in the morn lol oh's been so brill minding me tho just keeps hugging me and kissing bump telling it to be good! And he knows when I lie a certain way I need his knee in my back for relief and other times I need him to bugger off lol he's more convinced ill go early now tho, but hey who knows!

Momma ur DS sounds so sweet! My DS loves knowing he was never as bold as this one lol keeps asking if we should kick its ass for being a mean ass lol he loves pushing on its bum telling it to stop being mean to mammy lol

Destyni love the nursery and bump!

That orange stuff is GOPPING. I find out the results tomorrow, gotta phone in for them. the MW that called and told me the appt time etc said I could have black tea or water only after midnight... So I had a small tumbler of water this morning. MW at the hospital told me off for that, said I was only allowed sips of water... And I nearly vomited after the first mouthful. It's so THICK!

Oh my aching back!!!

The left side of my middle back has been killing me for days and wraps all the way around to my ribs. Nothing I do helps the pain.

I HAVE THIS!!! It feels like a stitch! MW told me to try massage and heat therapy and paracetamol if that lot didn't work.

Sammich tiiiiime...

Hoping for good results hun, I drank water too, wasn't loud anything after midnight tho! Least ur not waiting long tho!

I just packed baby's bag... Wow everything's so tiny lol need to get few lil bits tomorro for baby, and gonna get most of my stuff too! Kinda feel I need to get it done... On the hour every hour since bout 9 I get a lot of pressure right round my back into my stomach and feel like I need the loo really bad.. Nothing tho! Have the counter on tho and just may keep an eye on it! Think I'm gonna ask the dr to check my cervix next week at my appt cause this is crazy! I honestly don't mind the pains... Sick of worrying that I'm gonna go early tho! Meh!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, 1eighty!

Ok, I should really pack those bags, now. :lol: Well. Not now, now is the time when I get ready for our appointment. I have a diaper bag for baby, but I don't think I have something for myself. What are you all using? :? :? :?

Jaz, I was gonna pack a small suitcase or two pieces of carry-on luggage - one for me, one for troll. WHEELS! Makes things a lot easier to cart around.

I know this has been asked before, but what have y'all got for your babies, and in what age ranges? We've been given a HEAP of stuff by folks, which I will wash and count later, but I'd like to have kinda the minimal amount handy and the rest in a drawer for emergencies... so I'd like a fair idea of how many of this and that you have stocked up and for which age ranges... HALP?!

Jaz, I was gonna pack a small suitcase or two pieces of carry-on luggage - one for me, one for troll. WHEELS! Makes things a lot easier to cart around.

I know this has been asked before, but what have y'all got for your babies, and in what age ranges? We've been given a HEAP of stuff by folks, which I will wash and count later, but I'd like to have kinda the minimal amount handy and the rest in a drawer for emergencies... so I'd like a fair idea of how many of this and that you have stocked up and for which age ranges... HALP?!

Wheels aren't a bad idea, we might have to steal that and just pack my small suitcase with all the stuff instead of bag for me, bag for baby, bag for laptop... it's sounding really disorganized, actually! I made a nice, thoroughly thought out list of what we are bringing... now if I could only find it! :haha:

Oh, dear, no clue what we have at this point. We've got a pretty good variety and lots of larger sizes. If baby is a peanut we might have to buy a few more newborn size, but I am highly doubting that will be the case. The things I'm most planning to use are the whole-body suits (with leggings/arms all in one) and the sleep sacks. I think we have enough, I figure we'll have to do a load of laundry at 3 day minimal intervals anyhow. We shall see... we have a consignment shop nearby, so I can always hop over if I find myself short a few things. I'm just not experienced enough to know for certain what I need, and I don't want to over-buy when there are shops so close.

We have a ton of things, but only some in newborn sizes. I'm thinking the same as oh_so, I can always run out and buy more if the kiddo ends up being tiny. Otherwise, I plan to rely on 0-3 months. All of the brands here are so different that they barely make sense. Some 6-9 month pieces are the size of 0-3 or even newborn by some other brand. Some Gerber onesies in newborn look smaller than the next brand's preemie. Etc.

Carryon suitcase sounds good! Except that it might be too small. :lol:

Jaz, you're right there, some of the 3-6 are smaller than the 0-3, the sizes are stupid! We've got 4 snowsuits, all are 3-6 month size. Two look more 0-3, one looks 3-6, one looks 6-9. :/

re: the sizing, I'm getting that too. It's actually nice to know that it starts young and it's not just affecting me when *I* go shopping...

Suitcase it be then. Mine's only a wee one, you can get about 17kg of stuff in there when it's packed to the gunnels.

We got news that my lil brother's BFF's wife is expecting their 3rd child, though they're not making it public yet - so there's already a recipient for our spares lined up if kiddo turns out to be a lil boy :D (they have 2 girls already).

Jazz - All of my stuff is packed in a large rolling duffel bag. Baby's is packed in a smaller rolling kiddie suitcase. I also have a smaller "carry-on" type bag that I'm keeping things in that I know I'll be using a lot (make-up, toiletries, camera, iPad, chargers, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->