November Due Dates (cont)

I'm not worried about epidural complications (apparently they are very rare) but I AM very very fearful about Pitocin and getting induced. And I would much rather have a schedule C-section than a long labor that ENDS in a C-section (of course!).

Yeah, I'm wondering if I can put that in my birth plan tbh - X many hours to go if induced thereafter straight to c-section rather than having me exhausted after 3X hours and baby in distress.

Inductions aren't always bad. Do they mostly induce with Pitocin over there? I had a very, very quick and easy labour after induction with the cervical gel stuff, only needed one application too. :) xx

They use cervical gel in Croatia, usually as the first choice. It was never brought up here in our US classes though and I forgot to ask.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/mylittlemonkeys/baby-gender-prediction-ive-found-the-secret

Girls who have kids already have ye tried this? Has it been accurate?!only an old wives tale but this one and the eyes one I find the coolest!

eeek Inductions scare me too - just from reading the birth stories on here!! I just hope she decides to pop out on her own :(

Do you think it's too early still to start trying hte 'eviction' methods? haha ... Giving her her one weeks notice on Monday :haha:

Hahhaa. You are a tough crowd, charliekeys!

"Hey you! You are term! Get out!"

I feel the same. :rofl:

For me I'd have to say it like Sloth from the Goonies: "heeey yooooou guuuuuuyys! Get out!"

I think they mostly use Pitocin in the U.S. They didn't mention any other methods.

Goals for Today: Finish washing all baby's clothes and organizing them by size (almost done!). Finish packing the rest of the hospital bag (except those things that have to be put in last minute, like cell phone charger).

Other Plans: Go to the gym. Bake apple bread. Wash bathrooms. Pick up a few groceries.

Ooo I want to start eviction from 1 week too :p.

Sounds like a productive day, medieval :)

Lol, I'm the opposite, I'm paranoid about accidentally doing any of the things that would get baby out!

I look at it like this Charlie.., if u just happen to go for a curry, or have a day full of sex, or walk miles or do squats, and she just happens to come then u can't be blamed lol

I don't really 'get' why some people are so against eviction, like I've been doing most of them since I got preg so why some people freak ill never know... Not like I'm trying ta get him out since 20 weeks just cause I have sex!

Saying that I can't wait to be able to say eviction notice served lol

I think most of those ones don't necessarily work anyway. Apparently the only one that does work is nipple stimulation :) So I guess sex could count ;)

I wouldn't worry too much Medieval. As far as I know pretty much none of these things will do the trick unless the body is already geared up to "evict" baby naturally.

Okay so I'm going to be a weirdo and play with my nips, do jumping jacks, and run around my room on Monday. The nurses will probably tranquilize me, but hey! I'm done!

Wonder would they cop what u were doing WTB or just think I've finally cracked after so long in there lol

Yup I've heard nipple stim, takes a while but def works! I've stopped oh at mine claiming he has to let them dry up, but secretly I'm worried bout this! Spec cause he'd gladly sit there for ages if allowed!

WOW WTB - can't believe you're 33 weeks on Monday!!! Come on little triplets - we can't wait to meeeeet you :) Is 33 weeks full term for them?

I may try more sex but it's too much effort ... and nipple stimulation causes really strong braxton hicks for me :blush: Not that I EVER sit there playing with my nipples ;) She'll come when she's ready but there's no harm from 36 - 37 weeks trying the 'tested' methods and seeing if anything happens. I figure if I do the stuff and labour starts then it was her time to come if that makes sense?

I might start pumping next week. Sounds easier than nipple stimulation :haha:

SD - only if I stand up for too long :( Is that the same for you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->