November Due Dates (cont)

Just asked oh would he be willing... His reply... When r we 36 weeks? Lol poor man!

Omg WTB is it any wonder u wanna star jump! That's cool I never knew that! Get tweaking them nips! So is that ur shots stopped now to stop labour?

Sarah I've actually started the opposite, I've finally started to be able to feel the cold! Woohoo!

I think they mostly use Pitocin in the U.S. They didn't mention any other methods.

Goals for Today: Finish washing all baby's clothes and organizing them by size (almost done!). Finish packing the rest of the hospital bag (except those things that have to be put in last minute, like cell phone charger).

Other Plans: Go to the gym. Bake apple bread. Wash bathrooms. Pick up a few groceries.

OMG you are so busy. I woke at noon, had lunch and ice cream and am now in bed, probably for a couple hours. Maybe go see a movie later. lol!

Hmm... I'm ready to put baby on eviction in a week, too. I will start the RLT this week, finally, and that nipple stimulation thing sounds tops. Maybe I should break out the double electric. hahahah!

Oh my gosh you ladies are soooo funnny!!!!
I dare not start eviction methods till at least next weekend - still got one more week of work. But bring on next Saturday I will be joining all of you on this front. I have been told fresh ripe pineapple also does the trick! I'm planning on stocking up on pineapples this week, ready for next week!!

Was at the Bluewater babyshow today - what great deals we picked up there today!! Managed to pick up, not just one but 2 change bags for £55!! Big one usually goes on there site for £55
https://miatui.com/collections/mums/products/minnie-amelie-pink
and the small one (for free today) usually goes for £40!!
https://miatui.com/collections/grace/products/grace-black
So got a big pink change bag and a small black one! I just love them!!

Here's our eviction plan:

RLT (tea)
walking
nipple stimulation
pineapples (fresh) (2)
spicy food/curry
laughing (comedy movies?)

Oh so I went back on the rl capsules, to avoid the major bh take them separately. So I take 3 tabs, one at brek one at lunch and one at dinner! I've not had any if the extra crampyness since! Also I like ur idea of a day... Cept I wouldn't want ice cream I prefer choc lol

Lovely bags sk and yay for bargains!

So can I start packing things in the change bag already? I just love it so much!!

Think we also found someone to do a newborn photoshoot as well as the wedding pics!! Just loving all the wedding and baby stuff going on at the mo. Wedding show at our wedding hotel tomorrow! YAY!! Hoping to get the DJ and chair covers sorted tomorrow!
Its all going on here at the mo!

I'm 'due' 22nd Nov... but because of pre-eclampsia in both previous pregnancies I had been advised I would be induced 2 weeks early....Until we went to see the consultant who said I'm fine and baby is healthy so no need to be induced....I'm so upset (which I know sounds terrible) as Baby {and myself} are healthy - 5 weeks left is bearable but 7 weeks seems like forever and I just want to meet her now!

Get packing that bag! I've mine packed 'just in case then we don't have to worry bout other people getting it ready' lol that seemed to help my case!

Yay for wedding stuff! Oh came in tonight and told me my push pressie is my ring :D so so delighted! Told me we've to go try it on tomorro to get it fitted!
I am afraid tho to spend the money on one size when come baby time my fingers won't be this big!! So ive asked to just pay for it an order it that it'll be here for xmass. It'd kill me to give an extra 100 to then need it resized again!

Awe, must be so lovely to be planning a wedding, too. :) Very sweet. When is the big day?

It feels good to pack up hospital bags, gotta say. I need to figure what bag I'm taking. I think OH will think I'm a crazy if I pull out luggage. I've got baby's diaper bag packed, now I just need my own!

Turnip I can understand that. It seems like a really long time. I've had to look for silly things to keep me occupied and not kill some one! Last week it was my hosp bags, next week it's my appt and get babies last bits, following week it's get DS's winter clothes etc. silly stuff but enough to keep me feeling sane! I'm the 18th so only few days tween us. Hang in there :hugs:

Oh so I have a BIG case lol I haven't shown oh yet he doesn't need to see it until he's dragging it down the stairs as I'm screaming in labour lol

I think they mostly use Pitocin in the U.S. They didn't mention any other methods.

Goals for Today: Finish washing all baby's clothes and organizing them by size (almost done!). Finish packing the rest of the hospital bag (except those things that have to be put in last minute, like cell phone charger).

Other Plans: Go to the gym. Bake apple bread. Wash bathrooms. Pick up a few groceries.

OMG you are so busy. I woke at noon, had lunch and ice cream and am now in bed, probably for a couple hours. Maybe go see a movie later. lol!

Unfortunately, my SO has to work all weekend and his alarm went off promptly at 8 today, so no sleeping in for me! :sleep:

I did go to the gym and to get groceries, and am about to make apple bread, BUT the knobby thing popped off our silly dryer (3 years old only!) and I don't know how to fix it, so going to have to wait until SO gets home to fix it and finish the last of the baby clothes. I was on such a roll, too!

Hey girls,

Hope you are all well :)

Just been looking back the last few pages.

I'm starting Eviction techniques at 37 weeks, so 2 more weeks away for me. Not really sure what techniques to use though. I may do some reading up and seeing what will suit me best :)

As for hospital bags, i bought mine today and a couple more bits for it, i now have everything apart from something to birth in but not really sure what. I really want to get some PJ bottoms and top but everyone says it will be pointless and just to get a nightie, but i hate them and never found them comfortable. What do you ladies suggest?

I also bought LO's coming home outfit...well outfits ha. I originally wasn't going to put her in anything special, just a sleeper etc, however when me and OH went into TK Maxx he found two outfits which he really loved and asked if we could bring her home in one of them. Well i fell in love with both as they are soooo cute, so ended up buying both ha ha...not that she needs anymore clothes :blush:

Can defiantly tell my poor body isn't up to walking around the city anymore, my calf muscles are killing me! At least its sunday tomorrow so i can have a relaxing day :D xx

I suppose I'm the only one who won't do anything eviction-related at all, unless we're getting past the due date (it's calculated right in our case, for sure) and there are no signs that the little guy would come out on his own.

As for productivity, today I learned that it really is my work that makes me feel like shit, and not just activities in general.

I got up at 6, reason mostly unknown, hung around until my 9am yoga class and then went to Minneapolis and spent the day walking around some stores. Came back home after 9, did two loads of laundry and I'm still up and running. I'll go to bed though, simply because I'm hoping to get to read a bit before I crash. On a normal work day, I get about two lines in before I'm out for the night (or, actually, out for a few hours, unfortunately).

Ah, Jaz, reading your's and Medieval's days fatigues me. I was extremely unproductive today. Ah, well, tomorrow's another day. :p

I'm jealous of your patience with baby's arrival. I wish I felt so patient. I want him OUT! lol!! I'm also getting nervous that he's a giant, and seeing as how they gain 2 lbs/month... in any case, I doubt any of the eviction techniques will do the trick, but maybe placebo effect, ya know? :)

I bought pjs and a top that unbuttons down the front, I wanted a BFing pjs , but they were expensive and I was cheap :). I hate sleeping in nighties, so I didn't want that...

Awww, we'll all have to take pictures of our LOs in their going home outfits :)

My push present is an ipad :p I wanted one to use to read and things while BFing in the early hours... So far my DH uses it more than me though...

Turnip, she'll be here before you know it! I still remember getting excited about 200 and 100 days to go :O

My hot flashes normally happen while sitting down :shrug:. And I still don't feel the cold really :( Still so hot at night! My poor DH doesn't know what's going on, normally I'm freezing and now he's the one that's cold because I leave windows and doors open all the time :p

Also I think I got unsubscribed :'(

It's my last Sunday of work today :happydance: but I've stil Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday to go then I am DONE!! Brought the car in today (free parking on a Sunday!) so I can empty my locker. So weird.
I've started on the rlt tablets & will start EPO in a week or so. I've also bought some sweet almond oil for perinial massage, but will wait til I'm on leave before I get going with that - I think I'd feel better doing it knowing I was home alone & DH was safely oblivious at work! Haha, so not sexy!
I'll step up the eviction efforts at 37-38 weeks: curry, pineapple, jumping jacks, maybe clary sage oil.... But none of this until I've got this naughty baby to flip - still in breech position :-/
For now I'm trying to keep from catching my DH's tonsillitis. I feel so bad for him, he never gets ill usually :(

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->