November Due Dates (cont)

Wait, who had a baby already?! And how many weeks?! I've read the last several pages and I can't see it! I can't even imagine having an October baby! I am determined the baby is going to go the full 40 weeks.

35 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I still feel pretty good, no swelling or back pain yet, just some wicked wicked acid reflux.

Re: baby names, I almost never tell which names I'm thinking about, I just say, "Oh, haven't decided yet!" And then nobody can object and I don't have to deal with it.

Coleey had a little girl this morning. 36 weeks 2 days (just like my daughter was)... Best I can tell, mommy and baby are doing well.

My daughter has a middle name now!!! I said to my husband the other night that she still doesn't have a middle name. He asked me which of my choices was my favorite, I told him, and he said "well that's it then." LOL. I know the middle name was supposed to be totally my decision, but I knew he wasn't really fond of the name I liked so I was hesitant to actually say "that's the name!" So I feel better now.

Hope everything is okay Charlie! My daughter had a quiet day a couple days before I went into labor... I think she was just getting into position.

Yeah not too worried (I don't think?) ... just she is a wriggler and doesn't normally stop and the last two-three days she's been a bit quieter and it's all half-arsed lol.

I agree WTB next Sunday will be ur day! Delighted u made it this far tho! Have u tried the jumping jacks?! Lol

I started Epo yest, read a really judgemental post on another forum (not directed at me tho) bout it, and had to go back and reread everything I've saved on it, to feel comfy in my decision to take it! Also just made me super grateful for here! They seemed so judgemental on that other forum!... Ill be staying here thanks lol

Yay bookity!! :happydance:

Charlie my LO is doing the same thing! There is some movment but not the drastic make my entire belly shift movements Im used to getting. I think they are just out of space and getting ready. But when in doubt, make the call! Better to be safe :hugs:

No jumping jacks for me. I can barely manage rolling over today. It all hurts which makes me think we are close.

Charlie say it to mw but if u r worried ring! I know when bump is having a quiet day ill have wiggles in the morning and night but not during the day, but yet my gut tells me he's ok! Go lie on couch for ten mins on ur sides and jiggle her round see if she kicks u back!

My pelvis is starting to hurt. It feels like the bone is really separating. I mean, I know that it is, but I don't want to split in half, or something. :lol:

Our movement is still there, but it's different. Even the doctor said that that's how it is, simply because Hippo has nowhere to go. It's morning, still, and he usually naps until noon or two. Afterwards, I get my organs rearranged on a daily basis.

I swear last night/this morning she moved so her head was on one side of my belly and her butt on the other side. Weird, since she's probably been head down for the last few weeks.

Had a real crying jag this morning, and she was moving like crazy afterwards! I am looking forward to my hormones getting back more to "normal."

Yeah not too worried (I don't think?) ... just she is a wriggler and doesn't normally stop and the last two-three days she's been a bit quieter and it's all half-arsed lol.

I had the same Thursday to sat last week when normally bubs is a proper wriggler, then today at midwife check bubs is engaged so may explain why there is less movement?? I know this is my 1st and they can engage pretty early which is less likely with 3rd babies but maybe she's just run out of room in there, my bump looks very squashed!!!

Medi Oh Im so with you there on the hormones!!

Last night I cried because I yelled at the dog and then she gave me the sadest puppy eyes as if to say "im sorry mommy" :cry: I felt horrible. OH Im sure thinks ive gone nuts!!!

Pah typical. After been trying to sell my car for a month maybe more now, I had a viewer on sat night. She said she was interested, but critized the way the back is claimed it look like it was crushed (wtf how would I even do that ha!) when it's just the shape. So she said they'd come back sun to look again. Yup no bother. Sunday comes and goes and nothing no word from her. So I just thought ok ur not interested!

Today, oh's uncle offered to buy it, but pay weekly if we can accept that! Oh and I talked and decided its better than leaving the car there not being used, someone might as well get some use outta it, so accepted his offer.
So now at 4 in the day, ur one rings me back saying they'll take it. I was like eh it's actually sold, I heard nothing from u like... And she actually ate me over the fone! Are u shitting me??? U can't expect me to hold a car for u if u don't tell me ur gonna take it. All she had to do was ring yest to say look I can't get over ill be there tomorro and I woulda said no bother! But u don't have the right to freak at me like... Eejit ha!

I cried last night because DH was snoring & I couldn't sleep & my hips were aching.... I'm starting to think, although I really don't feel ready for LO to come, I could really do with having a few nights without a massive bump!!

Ugh, some people... She can't expect u to keep it for her if she doesnt say.

Charlie I think they definitely move less around this time when they run out of room and move south. If you're worried though ring your Midwife, have you done a count?

Hippo is waking up, which makes sense, as it's getting close to 11 am. About half an hour ago, he did one of his karate moves that made my something do the weird clicky sound, too.

The doctor mentioned nothing about him being engaged yet, but then again, my doctor often chooses not to mention some things, even though he does look around and make notes.

The only time so far I've cried out of nowhere was some weeks ago, when I drove past a dead cat on the road. But I've always had weird issues like that. Many things don't bother me at all, but I haaaaaate movies with wounded/dead animals, etc.

That's not weird! That's normal! I ball my eyes out when I see/hear about dead animals.

Sarah exactly! Like she coulda told me she was 100% interested but couldn't pick it up/pay for it until next week and cause Im that type of person, I woulda said no prob!... But to say nothing? No call no nothing? I'm not a mind reader!

I'm prob gonna jinx myself, but I haven't cried in a few weeks... Well I cry reading the birth stories and watching X factor lol but not cry as in I'm gonna flip the lid with u! I was a bit short tempered the other day, but again I knew this so tried hide myself away!

1eighty it's a bit like when uve a cold... Ud give anything to take ur nose off just for one night sleep! Hopefully they ease up again for u

I really haven't cried in a long while which is unusual for me. I did get pissy with DH last night, but I don't know if that was really a hormone thing.

I want DD to start sleeping in her crib and he is UBER paranoid that someone will break into our house in the middle of the night and kidnap her. I'm not saying this NEVER happens, but the unlikelihood of it is pretty substantial! He wants to sleep in a cot in her room if we move her in there. So I told him I might as well be the one sleeping on the cot because if she wakes up crying in the middle of the night it's me who's going to have to deal with her because he never does! Not that I want to be 9 months pregnant and sleeping on a cot.

I love that DH cares so much about protecting his family, but I think he takes it too far sometimes.

Join the hormonal club here ladies!! I was walking around a baby show on Saturday and had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying every 5 minutes

Just back from my scan and looks like we have a little porker on our hands. Her EFW is already 2.87kgs/6lbs 3oz!! help!! Might be heading for a 9lber here!! HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->