November Due Dates (cont)

:rofl: "Spikegate"! HAHAHA! :haha:

I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for more updates!

Springer :rofl: dont stop the saga anytime soon....please!! Im enjoying this just as much as you and OH are!!! You should wait and do the big reveal of the name when LO is here! Then she will be over the moon when she meets baby and learns his name is not spike!! That is what I wanted to do anyways but OH was telling everyone and I knew my mom would find out eventually.

I wanted to tell my parents we were going to name our LO "Thelma" but my mother is the type to have things personalized. I could see her coming to the babyshower with a blanket that said "Thelma" on it and then having to explain to my daughter why her baby blanket had that name. Oh and sure enough, my mother did have a blanket made with Morgan Faye on it lol.

LOL, Momma... My mom and sister both do the personalized crafts thing... If I gave a name that wasn't actually our chosen name I'd definitely end up with a blanket or framed cross-stitch with the wrong name!

Springer, that is too funny! I can't do things like that and keep a straight face.

When I first met my husband's mother when we were dating he put his arm around me and basically told her that he knocked me up and we had to get married... he used a German phrase for it that means "they must" (SarahD help me out here!). Obviously a joke and it didn't go far (nor did his mom believe it). DH does like little tricks like that sometimes, but he didn't play around with the name.

Lol that's classic! Ur oh has such a mans perspective... It's her fault for been rude bout it lol don't give in yet, wait until she finally loves the name and then tell her lol least ye have ur sil on yer case to help convince her now lol! Classic!

I think that if it goes on very long LO might just have to have the nick-name of Spike because the joke has stuck with so many people!!

Speaking of personalized gifts - a guy in my office gave a different name to his family so they would back off and quit asking questions since he and his wife didn't want to share the name yet, and his mother had a ton of stuff embroidered with the wrong name!! HAHAHA!! Hopefully your MIL won't go nuts personalizing gifts for "Spike", although with her obvious hate for the name I doubt she will. My mom went overboard... I have probably 10 blankets and countless onesies with "Davis" all over them from her. :haha:

That is just frickin' priceless, I absolutely LOVE it!

I love it, Springer!!
Do you mean "sie müssen", Bookity? Or "Wir Müssen"? Or were you looking for a special phase?

I love it, Springer!!
Do you mean "sie müssen", Bookity? Or "Wir Müssen"? Or were you looking for a special phase?

Yeah it was "sie müssen". I thought I remembered the words, but didn't have a clue how to spell it. ;)

had my 36 week appt today! anddd im on bedrest.
blood pressure has been high for several weeks and today it was 140/100!!! then after chilling out for a while and they took it again it went to 138/90. so they said i could go home but I BETTER relax.
did the GBS test...was quick and easy
and a cervical check.. anddd im 1cm dilated!!!!!!

Sorry about the bed rest destyni! Yay for dilation though!

Oh DD slept in her room part of last night. She woke in the middle of the night and didn't want to go back to sleep for anything. Finally DH was like "lets put her in her bed and see if that works, we have a monitor right?" After a final rocking in her glider I put her in her bed and she stayed there til a DECENT hour of the morning. So I guess with DH, extreme tiredness wins out over paranoia! I'm going to try and put her in her room again tonight from the start. I really think she sleeps better in there. Probably her mattress is more comfy than the thin pad on the pack n play.

Got my first random comment of, "Any day now!" from a stranger as I walked into the grocery store today. I guess that's technically true, but I'm determined it's going to be 4.5 more weeks!

And, yes, my arm hurt for a couple days after getting my flu shot.

Destyni sorry for bed rest, i know ur pain I ended up on bed rest with DS. Take it easy and mind urself! I've to start 2 week checks now to keep an eye on mine.

Bookity I hope she sleeps tonight, more so u can prove a point... And get some sleep!

Mediveal if ur like me I get embarrassed saying oh 5.5 weeks.., still feels so far away to be getting them comments!

Aww Destiny :hugs:
But yay for dialation!!!! :happydance:

I was getting my shopping done, or tyring to today. I started getting really bad BH and could hardly walk. Started getting the pain in my lower back when I would have them, like a spasm or bad gas and decided that was enough for today. I have just felt "off". Think Im going to lay down until OH gets home and see if I feel better. Just have a feeling things are going to happen sooner than later.

OOohhhh... MommaB!! Do you think it's something more than just spasms?? Like... I don't know... contractions?! :) When is your scheduled c-section again?

Oooh... sounds promising! The day I went into labor I had back pain and remember just feeling "off" as well. Be nice if your little one gave you another week or so before she arrives though! Exciting stuff!

Eeeeep!! And the race continues!!! So exciting!!!!!!

Could have been Mrs!! I just started using my contraction timer on my phone just now to see how many and how long of whatever Im getting. Figure if im having enough of the pain and tightening I can at least call the office and give them the info from my phone. This has been going on now since Noon today and its after 4 now. My c-section is scheduled for Nov 2nd. But she said she would take her earlier if my water breaks, or I start having regular contractions so that there would be time to do the section.

And yes Bookity, I need at least another week. 2 would be better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->