November Due Dates (cont)

Yaaaaaay to 37 weeks ladies!!!! :) :)

Mommab - glad they calmed down!

I'm still waiting for my babies to come home. MIL took them last night as I was so ill (still don't feel great) and said she'd bring them home by 12 but they're still not here .... when should I text and ask?

I'd just text now Charlie, u can't look bad ur only asking! I always panic a lil too spec if there's a time given and u hear nothing between then!
U feeling ok?

I'm doing okay ladies. These three stinker beans are giving me the run around. I nearly had them last night, but we made it to the bewitching hour and everything settled back down. I was down to one last shot and then it would have been a call to get the "team" assembled for delivery.

We may just make it to Monday.

Awh WTB they really like pushing ur limits don't they! They have done so so well though, has baby C gained any more weight for u or have they checked that yet?

I just text saying 'Was I supposed to come get them? Just we have that lady coming around to see us all at half 1' and nothing ..... She's normally pretty good and drops them off at the exact time she says ....

I'd have to drive round to get them (even though they live 2 minutes away) but don't have time now :shrug: eeeek. I miss them but don't want to look as though I'm being pushy asking for them back? lol

eeek WTB - they will definitely come on Sunday!!!! They like Sundays lol

They probably won't measure ms. C until she's greeting the world. And yes, they are testing limits for certain.

Sunday is my birthday, and I suppooooooose I could share. :haha: It would make DH happy to not have a different date to remember.

Good job wtb-beans at staying in!:happydance:

Charlie you're allowed to miss them! She's probably running late or it was some confusion.

DH wants to go for a walk, it's so sunny outside, but I'm pretty sure it'll give me another 2 hour BH :(

Charlie hope your MIL makes an appearance with your LO's soon or at least calls you!

WTB, nearly there and very nice and easy for your OH with all his 4 ladies birthday on 1 day!

And yey to everyone who is 37 weeks! cannot believe that we are officially term now, yikes, I've started frantically cleaning my fridge and defrosting my freezer today!

I'd say ud be only to happy to share WTB! Lol although will be an expensive day for ur oh for yrs to come lol

Ring her Charlie and see where she is! Tell her u just want cuddles... From the boys not her lol

Sarah... Don't do it! Ha I give up I don't care how slobby I look its the couch all the way now for me! Walking/shopping/cleaning... Baby hates them all lol

Yah, well. Now I don't want to be nice to DH. He just started playing this recording of what sounds like a very congested bull dog snoring. It was me. Last night. What a pest!!

Lol! Omg, I can't believe he filmed it! LOL. My DH has been snoring more than normal, I want to kill him!!!!

Pahahaha that's mean... Girls don't snore.. We breath heavily lol same way as we don't fart, sweat, belch or do anything nasty boys do lol that's what I tell DS anyways lol

Just catching up and making sure no one went and had babies while I was sleeping. ;)

Yay for all the term ladies today! I still have 3 weeks to go for that. I feel like I'm at the back of the pack!

Last night was very good for sleep. I still woke up to pee obvs (only once), but DD didn't have any mid-night wake ups. Though that monitor really picks up her shifting movements, and she moves around a lot! I can hear her waking up now so I better go get her. Have a great day ladies!

He is trying to figure out how to make it the ringtone for when I call. Fired, I say!!

So I'm now over the 100kg mark. Gained 2kg in 3 weeks (not bad, it's the only gain I've had since 24w) so am now high-risk for my weight.

Sugar in my pee despite blood sugar readings in the normal range, so high-risk for that.

Little troll has flipped at some point and is now breech. BAD BABY! Get back down! If he doesn't turn by the time I go into labour, I'll be high-risk for that, too (and likely straight into surgery for a C-section).

Midwife is going to counsel the consultant on me, they'll want me on Heparin after the birth because of my weight now... my thyroid panel was completely normal but I'll get tested again after the birth when things have settled as something's not been right there for the past few years. All the other blood tests were fine or immune, as expected. I can book in for the flu and WC jab after Monday. Troll's HR was 140-150, bucking the trend for boy babies once again lol :p

Apparently, the water birth facility is a large rectangular tub, not a round pool... Guess I'll have to judge nearer the time, as they don't do tours any more because of patient confidentiality. Really don't fancy getting stuck in the bottom of an industrial bathtub.

Gz on term-time, ladies :)

WTB, hope they hang in there a little longer for you!

Charlie, got your babies back yet?

Hugs all :)

So exciting for those who are term!! I've definitely got my money on WTB to be next :)

Last night I am certain I had a contraction... at 33 weeks it's not exactly something I'm hoping for right now. I woke up with a horrible "stomach ache". It literally felt like the worst tummy ache I've ever had, so I got up to sit on the toilet and nothing... I haven't been constipated or anything so I'm sure that wasn't it. After making it back to bed the pain intensified and lasted for another 5-7 minutes at that intensity (felt like a lifetime!). I could not move at all!! I was seconds away from telling DH to get the car and drive me to the hospital. Finally, after about 12 minutes total the pain went away. About 10 minutes later I had another faint tummy ache feeling that went away after about 3 minutes and wasn't too bad. I fell asleep after that, so I'm not sure if I had anymore dull pains, but that one was a doozy! Was that actually a contraction?? Should I call my doctor? I've been pretty light headed since...

Also, pup update: the steroids are like little miracle workers!!! She actually got up and greeted me at the door when I came home from work yesterday! She ran outside to potty and ate the majority of her food (which she hadn't been doing before). Unbelievable!! I don't know how long this will last, but I am SO thankful she's feeling better now. 2 days ago she couldn't even sit up, today she's walking and playing! It's unreal :)

Boooo 1eighty!!! Does not sound like you had a fun appointment. Hope little guy flips for you....and soon!!!!

Yesteday while shopping I got my breastpump, clothes for my bag, panties and a few odds and ends I need for the babe. This weekend I am going to pick up a few nursing bras and nursing tanks and I am set!! My bag will finally be finsished and then baby can come whenever she wants! My rocker recliner is being delivered this morning too :happydance:

OH took my car to get an alignment done, inspection, and the windshield wiper fixed (it quit working on me the other day) Then the car can get legal tags (i let them expire..oopps) and my worries of things to do before babe are done. I cant wait to just be able to relax lol.

MRS :hugs: Yay to your pup!!!! Im so happy they worked and hope that they give her more relief in the days to come!! I bet you were one happy momma!!

And from what you described it sounds like a good ol contraction for sure!! You could ring your doc, but they will probably tell you unless they start to come regular and often not to worry about them. Right.... how are you not going to "worry" when your having contractions. Silly doctors.

Happier than you can imagine! :)

I am going to give them a call, but I'm sure you're right... I have an appointment tomorrow so most likely the nurse will just tell me to talk to the doctor about it then, but at least it will give me some peace until then :)

WTB - Naughty husband!

1eighty - Naughty Baby! -- Check out spinningbabies.com if you haven't already. Hope he rights himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->