November Due Dates (cont)

Kept track for an hour and had 8 painful I guess BH lasting for a minute or two at a time. Layed down and they started to become less intense and less often only 5 in an hour. Decided to go out to dinner and they started back up and I couldn't even finish my food. Came home and after laying down they became less intense again. Seems like the more active I am or the more I am sitting upright at the least the more they become.

So tonight I am off my feet and not doing a thing. Thinking a very warm bath is in order to get my back to ease up and then bed!! Fingers crossed I do not repeat this again tomorrow, I have class in the evening and a big test to take that I dont want to miss!

Loving the continued saga, Springer. lol!!

Phin, have you had lemon curd? I swear to God, it is irresistible. We have to buy it for a premium price here because it's imported, but usually we eat the whole jar in a matter of a few days. I could do it in one, but I stop myself because I know I'm being bad. :p It doesn't even need scones, I literally spoon it from the jar. :p Glad you're feeling better, hope your back doesn't keep with the trouble.

MommaB, sounds like you *might* be getting close. Curious if those BH keep up regularly for you! When do we call them contractions?!

Good luck with the test, MommaB!

I don't understand the whole contraction deal (as of yet), so I can't really say anything useful! I hope it gets easier for you tomorrow, that's for sure.

Morning ladies!

Springer - love it! :haha:

MommaBarry - gosh, I hope they ease up & good luck with the test.

I'm heading into work for the last time today :happydance: sooo excited about being off for a while! I finish at lunch time too as I have a consultants appointment & scan this afternoon. I tried the 'cold on the top of the bump' technique to try & get baby to turn, but no luck yet. Will try again this evening. I'm a bit worried the consultant will tell me I need a section... Turn baby turn!

My pram was delivered the other day, but I haven't been able to play with it yet due to us getting new windows put in our room & the baby's room, so that should be fun if I have the energy this evening.

I've slept really poorly the last few nights and have been pretty sicky as a result. Heartburn is as bad as ever & my hips are so painful. It'll all be worth it though, right? To hold our beautiful babies in our arms! Eeek, we're so close now!

Take it easy Momma, Mine definitely come on when I'm more active too.

Oh_so, you can make it! It looks pretty easy tbh :D (Lemon curd). I wanted to make some today I think, then I can do muffins or something from it (and eat it :))

Yay Bean!! I'm glad you ladies are finally finishing off at work! Apparently if you lean forward and let your belly hang it helps get them in the right space :shrug:.(over the bench, over a ball..) I did it a few times when my LO moved out of there, seemed to help.

It's totally worth it! And not much longer ladies!!

37weeks today for me I'M FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: WATERMELON!!!!!!!

Woop woop Sarah! Now you can say the famous line from one of my fab movies: "I carried a watermelon!" :happydance:

I'll keep trying to shift this little one, apparently going on all fours helps as well, but there's not much you can do in that position except rude things or scrubbing floors :haha:

I'm constantly on all fours over my birthing ball as its so much comfier than sitting on the sofa! X

Oh so I can't stand anything like that! I'm a really fussy eater and hate even trying new foods!

Sarah woopp go u :)

Bean yay for maternity leave! Say ur delighted to finally have a break! Hope u get a chance to play with ur buggy!

Girls do u not get funny looks been sprawled all over the ball? Lol

I slept like a log last night, feel so refreshed today! Heck ill take one good night every 7 lol

I love my ball, it's the most comfy place to sit as we have a GIANT squashy sofa that I just sink too deep into and get stuck lol!

woohoo for the watermelon Sarah!!!!

loving the spikegate saga!

still feeling crappy, I wanna sleep but can't settle, I wanna clean but can't be bothered, I wanna go out but when I do I just want home again... I got problems lol! Just want my baby now lol! My dog is being a total stalker, he won't leave me for a second, he even sat and watched me in the shower this morning... total weirdo!!

xx

HAha, my doggy does that anyway :p I can't imagine how he'd be while pregnant! (He's in NZ). My DH keeps forgetting to bring home the ball, it's in his office at work :(. I want to bounce!

Ooooooo mommaB keep us updated, hope it eases off so you can take your test.

Term today for me too wooooo! I try as much as I can to sit on my ball to try and get little in into an anterior position (apparently less painful and easier labour). I had the best lie in this morning after the usual couldn't get comfy/kept waking up throughout the night I slept for a whole 2 hours- amazing.

Can't wait for her to be here now but have enough stuff in house that needs cleaning etc to keep me occupied for at least another week.

Congrats SarahD and MrsB :happydance: Full term!! Now you can start tweaking those nips and get things going :haha:

Thanks ladies!!
Things finally calmed down here. Got some rest and feeling better. But I have tons to do today so Im hoping that doesn't stir up more of whatever was going on yesterday. Can't wait for my docs appointment!! These are the ones that are fun lol.

Ok girls note to self... When u feel good take advantage and do summat at home! I went to do my shopping, and had to stop on the road to puke 3 times, have had to run to the loo in here 2 times with the runs (sorry) and have had to sit down half way round tescos cause I felt like passing out.

Love how u can go from feeling amazing to feeling like it would be easier if the ground swallowed u up!

And now just after turning and this old man is after collapsing from low sugar he's diabetic. His wife is sitting here crying the poor thing she's really old too. Feel so sorry for her

Hey phin hope you feel better soon- do you think you could be having your 'pre-labour' clear out? I know quite a few people who had d&v just before they went into labour!

Mrs one min I think eh is it next I think no I'm just feeling off! I honestly dunno lol I'm still sitting here with a drink to try ease up stomach and rehydrate myself. I still have a bit to do in town so wanna try finish before I give in and go home! I've cramps but its more the top of my bump, so I prob just am feeling off or summat!

Going on mamma's new moon theory we might gain a few baby's this Monday isn't it? WTB is hopefully having her lil beauty's then wonder if well get any one else?!

Yep its Monday!! Hope you feel better Phin :hugs:

We haven't heard from WTB in a few days. WTB how are things?? Do you think those babies are going to wait until Monday, or make a sneaky entrance into the world before then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->