November Due Dates (cont)

:hugs: Mrs I'm so happy about your pup thats fantastic news!

I've just sorted out a labour playlist to go on my mp3 player but can't figure out how to transfer it over, so will have to wait for OH to coe home to do that for me. I'm making a roast chicken for tea tonight as a treat for OH, so only have an hour or so to do some sorting I wanted to do today so I guess I should stop chatting on here and go do something lol!

So happy about your dog Mrs.326, fingerscrossed she continues to do well on the steroids and lives on to be best friends with your baby in the future.

WTB, I think that it could be quite sweet to share a birthday with the triplets. It will be a massive quadruple celebration day every year in the house. On the other hand if you go 'til Monday having your birthday as your last day sans babies would also be very cool.

I had the midwife around this morning, we discussed my birthplan and she did a quick check on 'Spike' and declared his head engaged. A couple of hours later the car seat arrived so he is now welcome to come whenever he feels like it. :)

Hi ladies,

Mrs - so glad the steriod shots are doing its trick! FXed it gets better from here on.

WTB - Sharing a birthday with your little GB's - soo cool!!

Springer - woohoo to 'Spike' engaging!!

AFM - just back from a hospital/consultant appointment!!
I thought I was booked to see the consultant today but apparently he was not there!! SO had to see a doctor, just to be told I need to make an appointment to see the consultant in 2weeks time!! (I'm sorry - but that that is the reason I was there today!!! :grr:!!!!!) F#@*&*% NHS!!!! wasting my time!
So have made an appointment to see the consultant in 2 weeks time - hopefully I actually get to see THE Consultant!!!

Sorry rant over!!!

Yay for the doggie!

And congrats to all the full term ladies and their babies.

WTB, sharing the birthday would be totally cool! (And expensive... but I guess no matter what, you'll have at least three of them at once!)

1eighty, booohisss at the bad baby! Try going down on all fours to get the baby to turn. And also, what my doulas say, make sure to treat your belly button as a flashlight that always has to point towards the floor - when you sit, or lay down. That way, the gravity makes the baby go down with the heaviest part of its body, which for sure is the head. Hopefully everything else gets figured out, too, so you can avoid immediate C-section deals.

Nothing new on my end. Just contemplating some vaccination schedules, considering getting some more diaper liners and finally preparing to call someone/somewhere/something to get the damn car seat installed.

I'm also wearing a pair of pretty maternity pants that are cut right under the bump and they are making me suffer. Grr.

Yay bookity that DD slept! Don't worry ull get used to her moving noises, I'd say ur just more conscious of her cause she's not side u!

1eighty boo baby! I hope troll turns for u and was just checking out the view from up there. The views nicer down though so fingers crossed he turns back! Have they said what they r gonna do bout the sugars or is it just wait and see?

Momma glad u got all ur last little bits, nothing nicer than feeling done and ready to relax! R u feeling better now?

Mrs326 delighted for ur dog, I hope she gets a few days relief if nothing else! My own dog sticking to me like glue too, she's usually in and out... Now she just wants to be in!

Springer go baby on being engaged! Love seeing these babies doing what they should be!

Sk that's crazy, fair play for not kicking up though, not sure i woulda been as patient!

Jaz get a comfy pair of jamas on ASAP stead of enduring them poor trousers! U poor thing!

Still feeling so bad here, I thought maybe the yoghurt I had for brekkie was bad, but DS had one too and he's fine! Every time I think ok that's it finally, 10 mins later I'm running to the loo again! If nothing else happens, hopefully it just might relieve the pains/fullness I've been feeling for the last few days! Oh will kill me if I go into labour this weekend, he's on his own on the farm ha!

Thanks ladies! I am over the moon with the progress she's made :)

Skweek - that's a bummer that you had to make another appointment to see the consultant when you were supposed to have seen him today. I hate when they show such little respect for your personal time and don't tell you these things prior to walking in for your appointment. Hopefully in 2 weeks you'll actually get a chance to sit down with him!

WTB - I agree it'd be nice to share a birthday with your three little darlings, but also would be nice to have one last birthday to yourself before they get here! Regardless of when they come, since your birthdays are already so close anyway, your birthday will never actually be your birthday from this point forward... next year your birthday will be spent in the final preparations for their first party, and so on, and so on. But, one things for sure - you'll never have a dull birthday again :)

Hahah, I wish, phin. I'm at work, no jammies here for us poor people. ;)

Tut they should make allowances for preg girls, that's just mean lol think I forget that not everyone's as lazy as me bumming it round the house!

I went to get more acupuncture today, they start the "little pinky" treatment which apparently helps bring on contractions, so they only start after 37weeks. They also stuck one in to help drain the fluid off my swollen feet :p (which were actually kind of blue....).

Anyway, There was a lady giving birth during the time I was there!!!!! Omg, scary stuff :((((( She didn't go for that long though at the seriously screamy stage, so I think it went pretty well for her. But, eep! DH said "it didn't seem to go that long, so I guess It's manageable" to which I hit him... It was pretty intense though.

Ah, Sarah!!! I think hearing someone else's screams would just freak me out. Acupuncture to bring on labor sounds interesting though! I have no idea why I didn't think about that before... not that I'm in any sort of rush right now, but I did acupuncture to help with fertility and should have known it could help at the end as well. Best of luck! :)

If Hippo is not coming out or at least showing some signs of eviction around the due date, I'll probably book my yoga instructor for another massae. She says there are quite a few acupressure spots in our feet that help bring on contractions...

Yeah, my sis does massage and when she went thru her prenatal segment of training she told me there were some things she could do to get me moving along if I went over with DD. I already know what I'm doing if I get past 40 weeks with this one!

Haha, it DID freak me out! especially seeing I'm pretty sure it was the end through to delivery! :O!

And yeah, I'm guessing the massage ones and the acupuncture ones are the same. You should give it a go Mrs :). It's not that bad, only about 6 needles, the little tie definitely hurts though :p

Yeees Thnk you ladies - she arrived at 1.45pm with no valid reason as to why she was late. The two women who were coming round to see us were talking to me and she kept interrupting trying to get STephen to do stuff like name his dinosaurs etc to show them how clever he was which I found rude and extremely irritating. Yes, Stephen is incredibly intelligent BUT, she doesn't need to force him to show people how intelligent he is - he does that on his own!!!! In the end one of the women said 'right shall we leave and leave these two to talk and get to know each other?' MIL finally got hte point and left! (Basically, my HV set me up on this home start scheme - as I will have 3 under 3 a volunteer comes around once a week and helps me get to groups and will help the boys if I need to get some chores done etc. It was an optional thing, but as I will have my hands full, I thought it might be nice if I go to a group and one of us can spend time with one boy and the volunteer can spend time with the other one and then switch etc. My volunteer is lovely and is an ex-nursery nurse and has two grown up children of her own and the boys were very comfortable around her - so hopefully, I'll get something out of these scheme that will benefit us all).

WTB - It must be so frustrating thinking 'This is it' and then your little girlies just sit there and go ' :haha: just teasing you mummy!'

1eighty - tuuuuuurn baby tuuuuuuurn!!!! Get on all fours and sway back and forth lol and an icepack where baby's head is! :)

Mrs - that's sounds promising about the steroids and your dog :) Hopefully, he'll recover fully!? :) :)

Phin - how are you feeling now?!

I'll definitely keep it in mind when I'm ready to give the eviction notice :)

Just talked to my doctor's nurse about the contractions last night... she said "Yup! It's about time for you to start feeling some contractions"... if it's about time, how come no one has said anything about them before now? Ha! She just told me to keep an eye out and if I start getting 6 in an hour to call L&D, but mentioned my doctor still won't do an internal check at my appointment tomorrow. I suppose since I haven't lost my mucus plug yet there's really no reason. Hopefully last night was a fluke and I won't wake up to that pain again until it's go time!

Charlie - that sounds like a great program! Especially considering you'll have your boys and newborn at home at the same time... and what better reason for your MIL to not have to take and spoil them during that time ;) You should really be able to get in the family bonding time you were hoping for when you have that sort of unintrusive help.

Hello ladies - I've not been around for a while but my mum sadly lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago after taking a turn for the worse . Her last words to me was how she couldn't wait to hold Isabelle so you can imagine the grief I have felt . What have I missed? On a slightly happier note I hada sweep yesterday as little miss is showing as 7 pounds and my poor back has just about given up so I've been having very heavy cramps and backache and frequent BH all day so hopefully she'll put an appearance in soon - we've also changed her middle name to Ann in memory of her grandma xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that Smurf, what a terrible thing for you to go through, I can't even imagine. I wish there was something I could say but I know no words are enough.

I love your LO's name, Isabelle Ann is beautiful. Hope your back feels a little bit better soon, or your princess makes an appearance!

Oh sexysmurf :hugs:

I love the middle name. What a wonderful way to honor her grandma.

So sorry to hear of your loss, I hope your little one shows soon to put a smile on your face x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->