November Due Dates (cont)

Thanx girls I'm ok pretty much just wish I could tell her what the little monkey is up to xx

So sorry Smurf. Lovely name you've chosen for your little one though.

Oh, Smurf :hugs: I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I love that you're honoring your mom by sharing her name with your daughter. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Charlie that's a really good scheme and hell if it helps u out who's to say no really! Also glad ur mil was basically told to bugger off.. She prob didn't come till then to get a nose!
I'm ok still so sore and crampy but I've stopped getting sick.

Sexysmurf really sorry bout ur mam hun :hugs: ur lil ones name is gorgeous tho ur mam would be delighted!

Really sorry to hear that smurf, our little ones middle name is going to be after my husband's Aunty who died a couple of years ago who we were really close to. I think its a great way to honour someones memory and I'm sure your mum would have liked it :)

Smurf I am so sorry :hugs: Your mum will be looking down when Isabelle arrives and she'll be so proud of you both - I'm a strong believer in that.

Sorry to hear about your mum smurf, sending :hugs: your way. I love the name you have chosen for your little girl, i hope she makes an appearance for you soon!

xx

Good luck WTB tonight, hope things go really well and all girls do u proud! Thinking of ye!

An hour and a half to c section for WTB... Exciting!

Gotta say I got a tad emotional thinking of how nervous/excited she must be!

EEEEKKK!! I am so excited for WTB!!! :happydance: :happydance:

And the girls get the coolest B-day ever!! 10/11/12

Oh wow!!!! I missed that announcement!! GOOD LUCK WTB!!!

:wohoo::yipee::headspin::dance::happydance::wohoo:

Where was that announcement?!?! Eeeeeeek GOOD LUCK WTB!!! Can't wait to see those 3 girlies on here when you have a spare moment :)

I can't find the announcement either, but YAY! And, yes, what a funky date!

Charlie, I've also been forgetting to say that I love the idea of those volunteers you have access to!

@smurf: sorry to hear about your mom :( We are also having one of the names for our Troll after a lost relative, DH's little brother. It's a lovely tribute imho :)

@WTB: !!!!!! SO EXCITING!

@all: hai ;) Feeling a little better about everything, thanks for the support :) love you guys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->